Start by marking “Live with Passion!: Stategies for Creating a Compelling Future” as Want to Read:
Live with Passion!: Stategies for Creating a Compelling Future

Live with Passion!: Stategies for Creating a Compelling Future

Are you tired of settling for less than you can be, less than you can achieve, less than you deserve? Would you like to learn to live with passion so that you can turn your everyday experiences into extraordinary, life-changing events? It's time to stop wishing and start living, because you are about to acquire the vital life tools that will help you tap into the power of ...more
Audio CD, Abridged, 0 pages
Published April 1st 2002 by Simon & Schuster Audio/Nightingale-Conant

To ask other readers questions about Live with Passion!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Live with Passion!

Avel Rudenko
Valuable only if you take action. If you listen and do nothing, the investment in the tape will be like a waste of money, but if you take action and change your beliefs, then anything in life is possible. Change your thinking and you change your life. I would buy live with passion again, but just remember you only need one self help product, as they are pretty much all the same. Take action, forget about the past, its gone, work on yourself and you can change your world for the better. You only ...more
Waseem
Sep 08, 2015 Waseem rated it really liked it
Like with many of Tony's books / programs ( that I enjoy and a big fan of) - when I read the title of this particular work "live with passion" - I instantly thought it would be one of his typical motivational get you hyped up book...which arguably it is indeed but...

...the content of this book is more to do how to deal with everyday problems , emotional upsets and unexpected circumstances the right way. I first learned the idea of how we can define our life and happiness by just simply ...taking
Sean Boyer
Jul 02, 2015 Sean Boyer rated it really liked it
I always love Tony Robbins. He has a great way of explaining concepts through interesting stories. He's always very easy to listen to. You can tell he has incredible passion for what he does. Lots of basic concepts, but there were a few things in here that I've applied that have helped me to be more effective in my day-to-day life. Definitely recommended!
Lear
Oct 22, 2010 Lear rated it it was amazing
Incredible, lessons learned can be applied immediately
Charmin
Jul 23, 2016 Charmin rated it it was amazing
Shelves: growth
Highlights:
1. Progressive Active Thinker: Don’t accept what I’m told. Do own research
Constantly expand info of important aspects.
2. Opposing views: Know ALL options, not just your own.
3. Cultivate some uncertainty: Ask questions. Wonder what you accept. Don’t make decisions out of fear. If I was certain, what would I do?
4. Develop beliefs that make me feel certain (faith and work). Find things. With a problemsolution.
5. Rules empower: they allow for fast evaluation. Controlling level of pain or
Communication
Rules
Feeling about the problem
Objective of Life

- Stimulating concepts .. worth re-read/revisit.
Aaron
Jul 07, 2015 Aaron rated it really liked it
Tony Robbins brings the passion to his books and you really feel it in the audiobooks that he narrates himself. Many good ideas, insights, and motivational stories that spoke to me.
Jefferson F
Jun 07, 2012 Jefferson F rated it it was amazing
At one point in my life I worked thoughtless manual labor so I would listen to my i-pod all day. I lost count at how many times i've listened to this book. Tony is amazing he has changed my life for the better and I strongly endorse this book.
Eric
Oct 23, 2010 Eric rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Eric by: Aaron
Shelves: self-help
I own a lot of his cd's and they are great, i would recommend them to anyone wanting to improve themselves and i think this one is his best one, i would recommend them to anyone.
Hamideh Mohammadi
Dec 26, 2008 Hamideh Mohammadi rated it liked it
Shelves: inspirational
I'm learning how to change my life, using new techniques such as quality-quantifier, urge management,...
Angie (Mind Malfunction)
Jan 23, 2011 Angie (Mind Malfunction) rated it did not like it
First and Only Read: JAN 1/2011

I wanted to read some self-help stuff, but this was a waste of time.
FatmaS
Nov 07, 2015 FatmaS rated it it was amazing
As brilliant as I expected it to be!
Luis Enrique
Luis Enrique marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2016
Praveen
Praveen rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2016
Karen Prior
Karen Prior marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Nolan Bullen
Nolan Bullen marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Denice
Denice marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Mike Chen
Mike Chen marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2016
Rajat Narang
Rajat Narang marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Julio Cesar
Julio Cesar rated it it was amazing
Sep 12, 2016
Keely
Keely marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2016
Mariana
Mariana rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2016
Laraib Afzal
Laraib Afzal marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2016
Nada AbuHassan
Nada AbuHassan marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2016
Melissa Stablein
Melissa Stablein marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2016
Amer Al Mansoori
Amer Al Mansoori marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Mazin Al
Mazin Al marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2016
Hope Bishop
Hope Bishop marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2016
Nikhil Patel
Nikhil Patel is currently reading it
Aug 16, 2016
  • The On-Time, On-Target Manager: How a "Last-Minute Manager" Conquered Procrastination
  • How to Get What You Really, Really, Really, Really Want
  • Goals: Setting And Achieving Them On Schedule
  • Flash Foresight: How to See the Invisible and Do the Impossible: Seven Radical Principles That Will Transform Your Business
  • Live It!: Achieve Success by Living with Purpose
  • The Miracle of Self-Discipline
  • Get Off Your "But": How to End Self-Sabotage and Stand Up for Yourself
  • Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks: One CEO's Quest for Meaning and Authenticity
  • Structure of Magic: Volume 2
  • Focus: Achieving Your Highest Priorities
  • The Hour Between Dog and Wolf: Risk Taking, Gut Feelings and the Biology of Boom and Bust
  • Success 101
  • Practicing Radical Honesty: How to Complete the Past, Live in the Present, and Build a Future with a Little Help from Your Friends
  • Soup: A Recipe to Nourish Your Team and Culture
  • The Way of Peace
  • Instant Analysis: How to understand and change the 100 most common, annoying, puzzling, self-defeating behaviors and habits
  • Co-Active Coaching: New Skills for Coaching People Toward Success in Work and, Life
  • Your Pregnancy & Birth: Information You Can Trust from the Leading Experts in Women's Health Care
For more than 30 years Tony Robbins' passion has been helping people BREAK THROUGH and take their lives to another level -- no matter how successful they already are -- in the areas that matter most: their business, personal finance, intimate relationships, families, careers and health.

Tony Robbins has helped more than 50 million people from more than 100 countries transform their lives and their
More about Anthony Robbins...