Start by marking “The Grey Grey Cloud” as Want to Read:
The Grey Grey Cloud

The Grey Grey Cloud

1.0 of 5 stars 1.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Have you heard about a little, grey Grey cloud that lives up in the skies? He was such a crybaby, crying whenever he was sad or scared. And he kept crying, thinking of sad and scary things - until he found his silver lining!
Published February 22nd 2010 by Authorhouse (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Grey Grey Cloud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Grey Grey Cloud

Ashley Ziemer
I received this book for review and was sadly disappointed. The grey Grey Cloud is about a little cloud (who looks quite angry and mean in my opinion) who is scared and needs to find his silver lining. The ultimate idea of the story is a good one, however, the execution definitely missed the mark...for several reasons. The illustrations were, well, not good. Not good at all. In addition, certain story elements were completely wrong for a children's book. The little cloud's "fairy godmother" teac ...more
Mary Elizabeth
I received this book in the mail for review, per my request. While the underlying theme of finding the silver lining behind a cloud was uplifting, I simply could not get past the grammatical errors or the rough, clip-art illustrations to fully enjoy the message. The writer's style was elementary at best, and the story had a strong feeling of being written by a third or fourth grade child. While I applaud the author's effort at storytelling, I would not recommend this book to anyone.
The Green Green Pear The Red Red Car