Start by marking “Morning Noon & Night” as Want to Read:
Morning Noon & Night

Morning Noon & Night

3.61  ·  Rating Details ·  13,377 Ratings  ·  337 Reviews
A beautiful woman attends a family gathering following the mysterious death of Harry Stanford, claiming to be his long-lost child and stating her rights to a share of the tycoon's estate, in a hypnotic, roller-coaster novel.
Published June 22nd 2010 by HarperCollins e-books (first published December 16th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Morning Noon & Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morning Noon & Night

Lynai
Jan 18, 2011 Lynai rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: borrowed
The downside of having read too much Sidney Sheldon is that you already know what to expect – surprising plot twists. That is why while reading this book I was already making bets with myself as to who the real culprit was. The thing is, Sheldon spoiled the fun for me as he already revealed the perpetrator early on in the story. Or so I thought. Because a few pages before it ends, something turns the story around. But still, the surprise I was preparing myself for wasn’t as that much of a surpri ...more
Salymar
Jul 26, 2012 Salymar rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the first Sidney Sheldon book I have read.
After reading this, I'm inlove with Sidney Sheldon. VERY INLOVE.

OSM characters. OSM AUTHOR. OSM story. OSM conflict. OSM. VERY OSM.
Ajla
And my 7th book for the Booktube-a-thon is done!!
Amazing read, just like you would expect from Sidney Sheldon.
Avanthika
Apr 02, 2016 Avanthika rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Harry Stanford - Cruel, self-made millionaire is falling off from his yacht into raging sea. Before his murder mystery gets solved, his children are gathering to share their father's wealth. Story starts when his illegitimate child Julia Stanford joins the race. Mystery unveils slowly & steadily. The final twist about the supposed "wealth" proves why Sidney Sheldon is the best storyteller of the century.
Una Tiers
Nice plot twisting all over. Characters I couldn't invest in one bit.
H.M. Flath
Morning, Noon and Night by Sidney Sheldon is an easy, quick-read and enjoyable novel filled with intrigue and subterfuge. Having read several novels by Sidney Sheldon, I was looking for and anticipating interesting twists which I have come to expect from this author. I certainly was not disappointed as many curve balls were thrown but I was surprised by the one where I learned that the cruel, wealthy billionaire, Harry Stanford, actually had no money at all. I guess that is what makes Sidney She ...more
Renuka Dixit
I have read lots of sidney sheldon novels...are you afraid of the dark,bloodline,if tomorrow comes,tell me your dreams.....all of them being fantastic novels i expected a bit more from this one...it ended just as the steam had started gathering up....no suspense..a bit predictable...not one of sheldon's best for me...
Σπυροπούλου Άσπα
Εξαιρετική η γραφη του Σέλντον μεταδίδει τέλεια στον αναγνωστη πολλά συναισθηματα και ξεχυλίζει απο αγωνία και μυστήριο!!Χαίρομαι αφανταστα που εχω κ αλλα δικα του βιβλία στα αδιάβαστα!!
Melanie
Sep 26, 2016 Melanie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first Sidney Sheldon and definitely not my last. This was a non-stop action book. There were lots of twists and turns... some I saw coming but the majority of them I did not see coming. I like stories with dysfunctional families, and this family sure was dysfunctional!
Doctor
Nov 01, 2014 Doctor rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This thrilling book of intrigues,fraud,betrayal, and suspicion fittingly ends in exposures,arrests murderous attempts,and murders.All kinds of tricks have been employed to hoodwink the suspected which include husband, wife,brother, sister, and father.It is a no-holds-barred thriller of felony made vivid by twists and turns many times more than a plot needs.
But all of those spring from certain idiosyncrasies and hideous intentions of the lead characters.For example, Harry's larger-than-life pers
Giridharan
Dec 02, 2014 Giridharan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! One of the best Sidney Sheldon I have read.The book is a classic.You never know what to expect as you keep turning pages.The plot is a good old one - a wealthy father cruel to his children and the children trying to get hold of their father's wealth.But Sidney has made it a refreshing tale filled with twists and turns that make you feel if riding in a roller coaster is better.The witty and cold - blooded Judge Tyler Stanford, the soft Kendall Stanford, the drug addict Woodrow Stanford make ...more
Sara Kamjou
Feb 22, 2016 Sara Kamjou rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: رمان
اگر شما هم کتابهایی مثل اگر فردا بیاید یا خشم فرشتگان رو از سیدنی شلدون خوندین و محو داستانش شدین، توصیه میکنم هرگز سراغ این کتاب نیاین تا به کلی از سیدنی شلدون ناامید نشید!
شروع، ادامه، پرداخت و پایان کتاب واقعا ضعیف بود. شخصیتپردازیها حتی تا پایان داستان خوب جا نمیافته. اگرچه شوکهایی تو داستان وجود داره اما به حدی کل داستان سرهمبندی شده هست که شما رو در خودش غرق نمیکنه تا احساس غافلگیری داشته باشید.
شخصیت هری استنفورد که کل داستان بر محور اون میچرخه حتی با پایان کتاب در هالهای از ابهام باقی میمو
Julie
Jun 27, 2011 Julie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Once again, everything you could hope for in a Sidney Sheldon novel: bland title, power-hungry and deceitful characters, and many twists and turns along the way. I had fun guessing what would happen, and even though I got most of them right, I also guessed a few of them incorrectly (the fun part about his books is that anything can happen, so it's all fair game). Done in 2 days
Nyla
May 28, 2009 Nyla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Nyla by: Catherine Javier
Shelves: favorite-books
a story of four siblings where fame,ambition,money and deception lies ahead of them as their longing for their father's approval...as well as the wealth with gives much terrifying,explosive revelations from the beginning to the end....

Morning,noon & night... a book you could'nt help to drop off at your hands until you finish.

Mayuri
May 23, 2013 Mayuri rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: okay-good-books
The book was good. A very typical Sidney Sheldon book. Hence, there is lots of twists and turns. But since there was so many big twists in the middle, that the final twist was expected and it rather looked like a smaller twist than the first one. When everything fell into piece, one can certainly predict what the final twist is going to be. I certainly did. But all in all, it was a good read...
Jay Jani
Oct 15, 2011 Jay Jani rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: only Sheldon fans
A typical property based novel and yet Sheldon writes it so beautifully to make it immensely captivating. To me its the first Sheldon novel that doesn't feature a strong woman character and sensuous scenes. But it does feature typical Sheldon twists and turns that makes it enjoyable.
Ana
Aug 03, 2013 Ana rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013
Longe de ser extraordinário, não deixa de ser uma leitura leve e agradável.

A fórmula é um pouco repetida, especialmente quando já se leu alguns livros deste autor, mas de evz em quando sabe bem, que mais não seja para ler algo mais leve e para alternar leituras mais complexas.
Murat
Aug 23, 2016 Murat rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: english-books
It was awesome. I recommend this book. The scenario was well woven and the language was simple, yet superb.
Sherina
Oct 28, 2011 Sherina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
fantastic
i recently bought 4 sidney sheldon books
3 of them were crap. but this one was Fantastic!!!
Ken carlson
Apr 11, 2012 Ken carlson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
twist and turns beautifully written
Zainab Ahmed
Dec 05, 2013 Zainab Ahmed rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another page turner! I am a Sidney Sheldon fan forever! :)
Blue
Nov 17, 2016 Blue rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excelente como siempre Sheldon nunca decepciona. Me encanta la forma en que logra que todo tenga tanto sentido al final de cada historia y como deja con la intriga y esos finales abiertos geniales. Le amo!
Naman bansal
The book was good.
i just loved the way author defined the characters, it is as if we know them.
their were many plot twist. but, i guessed many of the things which happened later in the novel.
i guess this was because i have read many other sidney novels.
Mylaine Lafrance
Dec 01, 2016 Mylaine Lafrance rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a fun read with colorful characters. When reading this book you come to realize how far Science have come (everyone knows about DNA now) and technology ( Steve wanted Julia comfortable with his VCR and CD player. Nowadays she would pity him).
Ema
Dec 01, 2016 Ema rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my second times I read the book. The Stanford's children character are well-describe. But the death of Harry was too easy.
Sara Hasan
Jan 14, 2017 Sara Hasan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
It was extremely hard to get my hands on this book but was it worth the hassle? No but was a good book nonetheless.
Abdulsalam
What an amazing story full of twists and surprises and very engaging moments. This novel was absolutely worth reading. Oh Mr Sheldon where have you been hiding ? I know , the right question is where and how have I been living !! Great author.
Amesh Kumar
Nov 27, 2016 Amesh Kumar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW. just wow!
Muhammad Khalid
Oct 06, 2016 Muhammad Khalid rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a good time pass. It keeps the reader stick to the book till the very last page.
Enjoyed the plot, the powerful characters and of course the final Sidney Sheldon suspense. Go for it if you are in a mood of just reading a good story.
V. NaaTakia
Oct 05, 2016 V. NaaTakia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally absorbing! It's 388 pages of reading goodness.
review 2 22 Aug 26, 2013 02:29AM
  • Abduction
  • Beaches II: I'll Be There
  • Dreams Die First
  • Dazzle
Sidney Sheldon (1917-2007) was an American writer who won awards in three careers—a Broadway playwright, a Hollywood TV and movie screenwriter, and a best-selling novelist.

His TV works spanned a twenty-year period during which he created I Dream of Jeannie (1965-70), Hart to Hart (1979-84), and The Patty Duke Show (1963-66), but it was not until after he turned 50 and began writing best-selling no
More about Sidney Sheldon...

“husbands” 0 likes