Start by marking “Fantasy Fix (Fixed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Preview

Fantasy Fix (Fixed #1)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  437 ratings  ·  18 reviews
THIS HAS BEEN EXPANDED AND RETITLED: One Bite With A Stranger

Friends fix you up with blind dates. Real friends fix you up with your fantasies...

Regina just ended an awful relationship. The last thing she needs is her friends' help in finding a new one. When they pressure her into sharing her fantasies, she makes up one she thinks could never come true. After all, vampires

Published August 1st 2003 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Fantasy Fix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fantasy Fix

Michelle ♣ Ndayeni
I first read this one years ago, probably around the time it first came out in 2003, and it's always been one of my favorites. And this review relates to that original version, which I still have in PDF form.

The author creates a wonderful intensity of attraction and emotion between Regina and Dimitri that sizzles off the screen. The pacing of the story is good, with things between them progressing slowly but steadily, until (view spoiler)
Penny
It’s ok, but very superficial and shallow.

Everything happens too fast. There is no emotional development so the actions and dialogues of the characters are not believable.

The characters are poorly created. Their personalities are not well defined, they are all over the place and Dimitri’s completely changes at the end. It doesnt help either that I didn’t like Regina and Dimitri.

Towards the end there is a scene in which Regina is with all her friends, well that was just not believable and absur
Tina Andersen
sex, sex and more graphic sex.

i loved how this book ended i alway love a happy ending.

as far a a story goes for this book it basical vampire meet girl and claims his mate, lots of other stuff happens but that the basic jist of it.

love the characters in this book top stuff. regina is head strong but as it turns out love being submisive in the bedroom. she has 4 friend that get in her way a time or 2 which is quite funny
and the sexy dmitri, wouldnt we love a man like him (youll have to read to no
Maria
This book is out of print but the author has re-written it and it is currently re-leased under a new title, One bit with a stranger.

The story is about a group of friends that help each other to fulfill their deepest, darkest dreams. They find the right man and the perfect settings.

When it is Reginas time she tries to avoid it by wishing to be sexually dominated by a vampire, because vampires dont exist. Her friends deciphers her wish a little differently and takes her to a goth/vamp nightclub.
Re
marlene
Regina's friends get together for a girls night, have a few drinks, munch on some goodies, and talk about men. one night they all decide that they could round up the men needed to fulfill each other's fantasies. when it comes time for Regina's turn she writes down random impossible things like cuddling next to a yeti, and bring seduced and dominated by a vampire. her friends see through her act and decide that it is still totally workable. the local club has vampire night and they are sure they ...more
Shanna Hurd
I started reading this book not realizing that it was the original title of the book "One Bite With a Stranger", which I had already read. I still re-read it. The first time, the story was new to me, and I read along to find out what would happen next. This time, I already knew the ending, and I had a hard time getting into the story and found a lot of thing really just annoyed me.
t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog
Aug 13, 2011 t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ t'irla's Talk Book Blog rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: those who enjoy erotica and Vamp fun
Recommended to t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ by: no one lucky find
A tasty sub/dom, bondage tossed with a hunky Vamp make this a very fun book. Basic story with human girl meets Vamp. Vamp recognizes girl as his mate. Sex and BDSM fun follows and they all live HEA. Whats not to like. Definitely for those over 17 as the sex is a bit descriptive but not overly so that the average erotica reader will squirm. Light reading and fun.
Michelle Tempted By Books
Didn't read the original, read the expanded version in One Bite With a Stranger. You can read my review here... http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Overall a pretty darn good Erotic story, I rate it up there with some early Lora Leigh. =)
Christina
This was one diiiiirty book! I would say the plot was slightly lacking but the naugty parts so made up for it. So if your not in the mood to think indepthly and just get a good naughty fix this is your book.
Angela
I love this series, but I'm not a big fan of the sexually submissive female and dominant male stories. Well, i'm not a big fan of D/s stories, in general. It detracted from my enjoyment of the story a lot.
Fairyblood
Very entertaining read. I enjoyed the characters very much as well as the love scenes. Yes, it's pwp and very satisfying.
Desiree
Really weak, really lame. I actually read it, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Only marginally interesting
Karen
Didn't like the characters at all and I'm still wondering where the actual storyline was!
Lynne
This book has been reissued under the title "One Bite with a Stranger".
Julie (jjmachshev)
Original publication of "One Bite With a Stranger" which I reviewed.
Fairyposs
Quick easy read. Light on plot but ok.
Gia
Light on plot but quite entertaining.

Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Heather Schwandner
Heather Schwandner marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Sabrina Gilbreath
Sabrina Gilbreath marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2015
Night Goddess
Night Goddess marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
CS
CS added it
Apr 08, 2015
Misti Ruddell
Misti Ruddell marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Katja
Katja added it
Mar 31, 2015
  • King of Spades (Wonderland, #2)
  • Fetish
  • A Taste for Control (Kendrian Vampires, #3)
  • Captive Dreams
  • GianMarco (Blood Brothers, # 1)
  • Loup Garou
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Legendary Tails IV
  • Ceremony of Three
  • Touch of Gypsy Fire
  • Fallon's Revenge
  • Lightning in a Bottle (Trueblood, #3)
  • Kiss of the Wolf
  • Sexy Beast II (Sexy Beast #2)
  • Oath of Challenge: Conquering Kate (Shimerian Oath, #2)
Born and raised in coastal New England, Christine Warren lived in the South and the Mid-Atlantic before hopping to the other side of the country to take up the life of a transplant in the Pacific Northwest. She completely bypassed those states in the middle due to her landlocking phobia. Hmm, need to research a scientific term for that...

When not scrambling frantically to complete her latest writi
More about Christine Warren...

Fixed (6 books)
  • Fur Factor (Fixed, #2)
  • Faer Fetched (Fixed, #3)
  • Fighting Faer (Fixed #4)
  • Fur For All (Fixed, #5)
  • Fur Play (Fixed, #6)
Wolf at the Door (The Others, #9) One Bite With A Stranger (The Others, #1) Big Bad Wolf (The Others, #2) She's No Faerie Princess (The Others, #10) Howl at the Moon (The Others, #12)