Start by marking “Pirate's Promise” as Want to Read:

Pirate's Promise

[Bookstrand Contemporary Romance] Three promises. Two lives on the edge. One undeniable love. Everything attorney Julia Branholt has worked for is about to tank, thanks to one stubborn, bull-headed pirate named Hakon Hawk Thoralssen. It s not enough that she s forced to take him on as yet another pro bono case, but someone bails the man out in her name. This ethical ...more
Published July 6th 2010 by SirenBookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Pirate's Promise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pirate's Promise

Dee Buchheim
Nov 11, 2016 Dee Buchheim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pirate's Promise

This second book was even better than the first one. It also makes you laugh and cry. I like that although it's the second book in the series the focus was on a different couple while at the same time the story line follows the first book. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes this story line.
Lavada Dee
Dec 24, 2015 Lavada Dee rated it it was amazing
Pirates Promise is a sequel to Stolen Treasures, it is the 2nd book in the series and my favorite. I couldn’t put it down. Assessing why, I know it’s the hero who is introduced in the first book. Hawk, Haken Thoralssen, is larger then life and is the stuff of dreams. Of course handsome, wealthy and with a healthy dose of testosterone, but a modern day pirate? Does it get better than this?

When the village, that is Hawks wife’s family home, is destroyed in a mudslide Hawk watches as it takes his
Julie Henderson
Julie Henderson rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2014
Gale Stanley
Jul 28, 2010 Gale Stanley rated it it was amazing
Romance, Suspense and a sexy hero! What more can you ask for?
Chantilly White
Chantilly White rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2013
Jami
Jami rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2011
Lori Lyn
Lori Lyn rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2011
Chassily Wakefield
Chassily Wakefield marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2011
Jessica Call
Jessica Call marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Попович
Попович is currently reading it
Nov 03, 2016
Hi! I'm Laurie Ryan. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, you’ll be as likely to find me outside in a windstorm as in the heat of summer. Okay, maybe not if it’s TOO hot. And if it snows? On go the boots and outdoors I go, dragging along anyone else with the misfortune to be home at the time.

A devoted reader, I've immersed myself in the diverse works of authors like Tolkien and Woodiwiss. Wh
More about Laurie Ryan...