Start by marking “Detachment Bravo” as Want to Read:
Detachment Bravo

Detachment Bravo (Rogue Warrior #10)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  306 ratings  ·  9 reviews
From top-secret diplomatic tunnels beneath London to the high seas off the Azores, the New York Times bestselling SEAL commando of eight explosive thrillers takes on a lethal group of Irish Republican Army terrorists in

ROGUE WARRIOR
DETACHMENT BRAVO

The Rogue Warrior is back in a fast-paced, furious, in-your-face adventure! This time he's on the hunt for a high-tech army t
Published March 1st 2002 by Pocket Star (first published May 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Detachment Bravo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Detachment Bravo

William Hines
Another good story by Demo Dick

Detachment Bravo is another good story by Marcinko. Solid character build out with lots of realistic action.

I've read about 8 of Marcinko's books and Detachment Bravo is another solid story.
Lou
And The Rogue Warrior is back. This time on the trail of two Irish terrorists bent on destruction. But part of his chase lands him in hot water because he "went off the map". However, he is exacting Rogue Warrior revenge for the killing of one of his friends (who was also part of his Rogue Warrior team).

A real page turner!
Scott
I give this book zero stars. This book was just plain terrible. I only finished it because I was hoping that there would be some redeeming value to it. There was not. Everything about it is fake. That that would not be bad if it was a fantasy, but it is supposed to be realistic story. There is nothing realistic about this book. I will never read a Richard Marcinko book again. It was a complete waste of time to read.
Christian Orr
Another fun-filled Rogue Warrior adventure, packed with action, humor, and international intrigue. The "Death, Pain, and Sufferin'" quote in priceless. This is actually my second time reading it (having first done so upon its initial release in 2001).
Mike Grady
Another adventure from Richard Marcinko - this storyline dealing with Irish terrorists branching out and targeting Americans. I wanted to rate it 3.5 stars, so settled on 3.

A quick read with a satisfying ending.
Dale
I find it funny that I enjoy the Marcinko books so much. Each book is very similar to the next, but I still find them fun to read. This is not high literature, but definitely one hell of a good read.
Greg Oaster
Another well written book by the warrior. I liked the Ira angle in this novel. Interesting in this book that mr. Murphy didn't show his ugly mug much. I'm dick and the boys appreciated it.
Richard
Autographed by the author.
Daelith
May 22, 2008 Daelith marked it as did-not-finish  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookcrossing
Gave up on page 170.
Roxanne Nash
Roxanne Nash marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Tony Casler
Tony Casler marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Jim Crannell
Jim Crannell marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Ryan Barks
Ryan Barks marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Kenneth Kenesu
Kenneth Kenesu marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Todd
Todd added it
Jan 04, 2015
John Maynard
John Maynard marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Brandon Kenneth
Brandon Kenneth marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
  • Angels of Wrath (Larry Bond's First Team, #2)
  • An Act of Treason (Kyle Swanson Sniper, #4)
  • Sheriff of Ramadi
  • Easy Day for the Dead (SEAL Team Six Outcasts, #2)
  • Sudden Threat (Threat, #1)
  • The Night Stalkers
  • Tier One Wild (Delta Force, #2)
  • Chasing the Ghost: 1
  • Whisper Of Blood
  • The Delta Solution (Mack Bedford, #3)
Richard Marcinko is the author of the Rogue Warrior thrillers and is a living, breathing hero honored with the silver star and four bronze stars for valor, along with two Navy Commendation medals and other honors. After serving in Vietnam, he went on to start and command SEAL Team 6, the Navy's anti-terrorist group, and Red Cell, a high-level anti-terrorist unit. Marcinko keeps his hand in the fie ...more
More about Richard Marcinko...

Rogue Warrior (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Rogue Warrior
  • Red Cell (Rogue Warrior, #2)
  • Green Team (Rogue Warrior, #3)
  • Task Force Blue (Rogue Warrior, #4)
  • Designation Gold (Rogue Warrior, #5)
  • Seal Force Alpha
  • Option Delta
  • The Real Team (Rogue Warrior, #8)
  • Echo Platoon
  • Violence of Action (Rogue Warrior, #11)
Rogue Warrior Red Cell (Rogue Warrior, #2) Green Team (Rogue Warrior, #3) Task Force Blue (Rogue Warrior, #4) Designation Gold (Rogue Warrior, #5)