Start by marking “Spanking for Love” as Want to Read:
Spanking for Love

Spanking for Love

2.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  50 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Two best friends get invited to a party that turns into an S&M party where they get spanked as well as have sex. What they don't know at first is that they had sex with each other while blindfolded.

The friends set up the guy who invited them to the party as well as the host who conducted the evening's activities.
ebook
Published July 31st 2010 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Spanking for Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spanking for Love

Betryal
Aug 02, 2010 Betryal rated it it was ok
Jeff Erno
Aug 01, 2010 Jeff Erno rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay-erotica
Tad and Mark are best friends and have been since high school. Although both are gay, they vowed long ago not to ever become involved romantically, for fear it may ultimately ruin their close friendship.

When a mutual friend named Eddie invites Tad and Mark to a party, they are surprised to discover that the party is designed to entail far more than just drinking and socializing. They are ushered into a basement where they see firsthand what a BDSM dungeon is, and before long they each find thems
Serena Yates
Aug 05, 2010 Serena Yates rated it it was ok
Shelves: gay
Lexi Ander
I really wanted to like this. It read like a newspaper article which didn't allow for a connection with the characters because you are just skimming the surface. No feeling.
Emily
Apr 16, 2012 Emily rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
A fun little story whose main focus is on sex. Specifically, spanking, not necessarily BDSM. It's a fun little read as long as you keep in mind that it's a fantasy, fake, and NOT what you would do in real life situations, particularly the BDSM scenes in the beginning. I mean, how many beginners could go through that kind of abuse and then walk out like nothing happened?

When I read this book taking all of that into account, I actually liked it. No, BDSM isn't portrayed properly in it, but I didn
A.B. Gayle
Aug 05, 2010 A.B. Gayle rated it it was ok
I'm not going to describe what happens in this book as other reviewers have done that quite well.

I am going to comment on the standard of the editing/writing.

I've never read a published book that contains so many simple errors.

Typos are one thing, but getting people's names back to front" Not just once but twice? In such a short book with a minimum number of characters, it is inexcusable.

As Mark positioned himself by lying down on the cloth and moving his feet alongside the picnic table legs, Ta
Tom
Feb 29, 2016 Tom rated it really liked it
Shelves: and-another
Enjoyed the senario.
Hot scene
Beck
Wow...I've now read three crap books in a row!

This book felt like it was originally written in point form with each point then made into a paragraph...very stilted/choppy style...not pleasant to read at all.

Safe, sane & consensual? Debatable. Probability? Not high...I doubt that many BDSM virgins could cope with 3 dozen lashes with a leather belt & paddle & then a whipping with nary an "ouch". Tricking the mates into bondage? Highly improbable & artificial.

Overall, a weak, improb
Katy Beth Mckee
Jul 11, 2012 Katy Beth Mckee rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, 2012-read
I loved the part about where the friends become lovers. I thought the trick to get them together was a bit mean but everyone was willing. Not sure about their pay back scene. I thought it was a bit much considering some of the decisions they had already made and that lowered the rating a bit.
Janna
Apr 10, 2011 Janna rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
Packs a lot of hot bondage scenes in a few pages, but lacks a romantic, emotional connection. Some parts are a bit dialogue heavy and the writing suffers from quite some editorial mistakes. 2.5 stars
Carolyn88
It was an ok cute little story.
Mike
Mike added it
Apr 06, 2016
Candy Moore
Candy Moore rated it it was ok
Mar 03, 2016
Cynthia F.
Cynthia F. marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Bob
Bob rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2016
Jaiden Sinclair Garrett
Jaiden Sinclair Garrett marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Shannen
Shannen marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2015
kitty_ranma
kitty_ranma marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Rob
Rob rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2015
Nadine Linter
Nadine Linter rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2015
Rhodaliza
Rhodaliza rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2015
Driima
Driima added it
May 30, 2015
Joanne
Joanne rated it liked it
May 03, 2015
Jessi
Jessi added it
Oct 23, 2014
Rhonda Pugh
Rhonda Pugh rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2014
Edward Prater
Edward Prater marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
C.Line
C.Line added it
Mar 28, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
Kyra James
Kyra James rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
John Simpson, a Vietnam-era Veteran, has been a uniformed Police Officer of the Year, a federal agent, a federal magistrate, and an armed bodyguard to royalty and a senior government executive. He earned awards from the Vice President of the United States and the Secretary of the Treasury. John has written articles for various gay and straight magazines. John lives with his partner of 35 years and ...more
More about John Simpson...