Start by marking “Star Wars ABC” as Want to Read:
Star Wars ABC

Star Wars ABC

4.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  335 Ratings  ·  32 Reviews
From Anakin, Boba Fett, and C-3PO to X-Wings, Yoda, and Zam Wesell, no one can do the ABC's like STAR WARS!

Star Wars: ABC is an alphabetical adventure through the imaginative and intergalactic world of Star Wars featuring the names and images of the most popular characters, droids, spaceships, and creatures in this galaxy far, far away.

With artistic alliterative text that
Novelty Book, 26 pages
Published July 1st 2010 by Cartwheel Books

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars ABC, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars ABC

Jenn
Dec 30, 2014 Jenn rated it it was amazing
'F' yes.
Ubalstecha
Dec 06, 2012 Ubalstecha rated it really liked it
Shelves: alphabet-books
Adorable ABC book for the geek in training. Each letter is decorated to match up with the character it is representing. A must for Star Wars parents looking to indoctrinate, I mean, educate their little jedis.
Steven R. McEvoy
Sep 17, 2012 Steven R. McEvoy rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2012
From Anakin and Boba Fett to Yoda and Zam, this large format board book is an awesome alphabet book for children and their parents. Each page has a large letter, the name or title of the person, creature or robot, and ships, and also a sentence about them. Each letter is a different style, and the pages are color designed. The letters are fun and the book is a blast to read with children. This book is pleasing to look at and could almost be a coffee table book for adults who are fans of the seri ...more
Charlie
May 27, 2016 Charlie rated it it was amazing
I like this book because it shows you some of the Star Wars things and people. It shows you them in ABC order. It shows you Jedi's, Bounty Hunters, Sith lords, Droids, Ships, Princess's/Queen's, and even more!
Ashley
Jun 05, 2014 Ashley rated it really liked it
Daddy is very happy that this ABC book is helping Alice to identify the common and obscure characters from Star Wars :) She mostly just wants to flip through the pages while singing the alphabet song right now.
RumBelle
Aug 26, 2016 RumBelle rated it it was amazing
Shelves: star-wars
I used this book in a library Storytime to great acclaim. The illustrations were fantastic, in this alphabetical tour of the Star Wars universe.
Kendall
Nov 24, 2015 Kendall rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-books
Of course, being in their Star Wars phase at the moment, the boys loved this (and it helped clarify who important characters are for them).
Dobbs
May 29, 2014 Dobbs rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-buy
I'm a huge Star Wars fan, as are my kids, and my 6 year old is in love with this book!
What a great way to teach the alphabet!
Nathan Turner
Feb 01, 2015 Nathan Turner rated it liked it
It's just good parenting. I did remove 1 star for its references to Episodes I - III, though.
Jacki Simpson
Mar 30, 2016 Jacki Simpson rated it really liked it
fun to read with kids whose parents like star wars and want to start them early
Celticoracle
Mar 09, 2015 Celticoracle rated it really liked it
Shelves: mini-me
Perfect for the little geekling. Mini-Me loves it because Daddy loves Star Wars.
Amie
Oct 20, 2015 Amie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faith
I was impressed with the descriptions of each character. Every one used more words starting with that letter.
Malachi
Dec 20, 2015 Malachi rated it really liked it
Some of the letters I couldn't read.

Malachi (age 7)
Annika Branson
Feb 10, 2015 Annika Branson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids-favorites
The best way to teach your kid the ABC's. Parenting win.
Emma Laskin
I turned my son into a Star Wars fanatic like me!!
Ellee
It only gets 3 stars because it has some stuff from the "first three" movies, which I can't stand. Luke, Han, Leia, and no CG Yoda. Darth Vader and the Emperor - really? do you need more sith lords? I didn't think so. That's what all the published fiction is for.

Anyway, it has R2-D2, so Seth is happy. And he wants to know the names of the individual stormtroopers. Maybe I'll have him write to George Lucas about that. ;D

Otherwise, it's fine - I have no other complaints. Geek parents and their gee
Fun for everyone!
jacky
Feb 18, 2013 jacky rated it liked it
Shelves: board-books
Since we are working on the alphabet, I was interested in getting this for Natalie. I read it at Target, and I'm glad I didn't buy it on line before reading it. It is a good book, but not for Natalie. Some of the letters were a stretch, and some of the aliens included were a bit scarey. This really shouldn't be a board book. Anyone old enough to understand the pictures should be able to care for a paper book.
Mary Sutterluety
Jun 26, 2013 Mary Sutterluety rated it it was amazing
ABC Books

My husband is a Star Wars junkie, so this book was a natural choice for him to share with our daughter. Even he didn't know some of the characters/military vehicles used in the book! Beautiful color photographs and think binding--perfect for a young Jedi!
Laura Marie
This is for the science fiction lover in everyone! I love the pictures and especially the words they use to represent the letters. Why not expand your child's beginning vocabulary? C3PO is a wonderful first "C" word!
Kathy (Kindle-aholic)
Nov 16, 2012 Kathy (Kindle-aholic) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: picture-books
With an ABC book, you want the kid to be able to associate the letter and word, as well as have fun, of course.

A month later, the kid is still reciting the ABCs of the Star Wars Universe.
Melissa
Oct 14, 2012 Melissa rated it it was amazing
We found this winner at Target. I had fun quizzing Matt to see if he could guess what each letter stood for. It'll have to be our future children's first ABC book for sure!
Beth
Dec 11, 2013 Beth added it
Shelves: children-s, alphabet
This is a different approach to learning the alphabet. Ewoks fight for the right side and there are off the beaten path options like Urgnaught and Zam.
Christine
I think my husband will enjoy this one with our son even more than I did. It's a cute book perfect for Star Wars fans to read with their kids.
Kelly
Jun 09, 2012 Kelly rated it really liked it
Cute ABC book that will help me in my quest to turn my niece into a Star Wars nerd. My favorite part of this book is "B is for Boba Fett.". Awesome.
Dec 31, 2010 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Yes, the force is with this book for the youngest Star Wars fans. It is a nice trip to meet many of the characters.
Dec 05, 2012 Sarah rated it it was ok
Maybe I need to try this one with an older baby, but my ten month old never wanted to even look at this one.
Rachel
Oct 11, 2010 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ralph-read
Ralph loves it. He will sit in the floor and flip through the pages talking about what he sees.
Paul  Hankins
What's not to love here? My colleague gave me this book as part of my birthday present!
  • Peeny Butter Fudge
  • Star Wars: A Scanimation Book: Iconic Scenes from a Galaxy Far, Far Away...
  • The Three Billy-goats Gruff: A Norwegian Folktale
  • If I Were a Jungle Animal
  • I am Sharing (Toddler Books)
  • You Are My Sunshine
  • Bubbles, Bubbles (Sesame Beginnings)
  • Hello, Bugs!
  • Oh Say Can You Say What's the Weather Today?: All About Weather
  • Star Wars: Journey Through Space
  • Rescues (Star Wars: Invasion, #2)
  • Let's Dance, Little Pookie
  • Pinkerton, Behave!
  • Star Wars: What Is A Wookiee? (DK Readers)
  • Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy