Start by marking “The Knight in Screaming Armor (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #9)” as Want to Read:
The Knight in Screaming Armor (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #9)

The Knight in Screaming Armor (Give Yourself Goosebumps #9)

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  482 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A crate containing a cursed suit of English armor opens a jolly good adventure filled with ghosts, beasts, pixies, and sorcerers.
Published September 1st 1996 by Scholastic Inc. (first published January 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about The Knight in Screaming Armor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Knight in Screaming Armor

Jessie
Ok YES I was a goosebumps nerd when I was in elementary school. It's true. I really liked being able to choose my own ending. :)
Tyler Wright
i loved this book. it had tons of different ending . my favorite one was that you bet the evil knight. my lest favorite was you get turned to a baby by your cousins. there was a lot of hard decision to make. like to go left or right fight or run.i would recommend this to anybody how like thriller
Tyler Holman
I have never read a book like this where you can chose your own adventure and it is acting like the book depends on you. There are a bunch of cool things that happen like giant mid monsters and pixies. I really liked it because of the pick your own adventure thing.
Josiah
My memories of this book are strong and clear, and I have refreshed them at times by rereading this excellently suspenseful gamebook and reintroducing myself to one of R.L. Stine's most interesting tales.
I love the way that the plot builds, a display of R.L. Stine's writing skill that is made all the more impressive because he does it in about ten different directions in the book. R.L. Stine builds his Give Yourself Goosebumps stories as well as any gamebook author, and this entry in the serie
MoonTea
Oh this STILL gives me the chills!! It only took half a day to get through, but I was wide-eyed with a heartbeat like a rabbit the entire way, terrified I'd make a wrong turn. These choose your own adventures were so full of suspense, and WAY fun >_<.
Ori
kali ini kau sendiri yg menjadi tokoh utamanya..Apakah kau masih py nyali? buktikanlah! kau sendiri yang harus memilih. Pikir dulu sebelum beraksi. Benar atau salah, kau tanggung sendiri akibatnya.. lumayan syereem..
Hawkeye
this book is about a kid who has to decide beetween a good knight crate or bad knight crate. he picks the bad knight crate and then he has to try to stop it.
Mimi
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!! It scared me so much, and every night before I go to sleep, I say "Evil Knight!" It's really scary!
frozen
Creepy but awesome. Also a quick read.
Dario E. Trombas Jr.
Dario E. Trombas Jr. marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Coco & Bambi
Coco & Bambi marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2015
Noah Gonzales
Noah Gonzales marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Saksham
Saksham marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Alexanderia Hemminger
Alexanderia Hemminger marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Jet
Jet marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Matthew Galea
Matthew Galea marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Aubryberry
Aubryberry marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • The Third Planet from Altair (Choose Your Own Adventure, #7)
  • Double Dare To Be Scared: Another Thirteen Chilling Tales (Dare To Be Scared)
  • The Train
  • House of Hell (Fighting Fantasy, #10)
  • Trial Of Champions (Fighting Fantasy, #21)
  • The Haunted Cave (Spooksville, #3)
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #15)
  • The Carnival Ghost (Sweet Valley Twins Super Chiller, #3)
  • Space and Beyond (Choose Your Own Adventure, #4)
  • My Dog Does My Homework!
  • Raptor
  • The Bobbsey Twins on Blueberry Island (Original Bobbsey Twins #10)
  • Sword of the Samurai (Fighting Fantasy, #20)
  • Living on Impulse
  • Vampire Express (Choose Your Own Adventure, #31)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Give Yourself Goosebumps (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Escape from the Carnival of Horrors (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #1)
  • Tick Tock, You're Dead! (Give Yourself Goosebumps, # 2)
  • Trapped in Bat Wing Hall (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #3)
  • The Deadly Experiments of Dr. Eeek (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #4)
  • Night in Werewolf Woods (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #5)
  • Beware of the Purple Peanut Butter (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #6)
  • Under the Magician's Spell (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #7)
  • The Curse of the Creeping Coffin (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #8)
  • Diary of a Mad Mummy (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #10)
  • Deep in the Jungle of Doom (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #11)
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)