Start by marking “The Knight in Screaming Armor (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #9)” as Want to Read:
The Knight in Screaming Armor (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #9)
Preview

The Knight in Screaming Armor (Give Yourself Goosebumps #9)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  468 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A crate containing a cursed suit of English armor opens a jolly good adventure filled with ghosts, beasts, pixies, and sorcerers.
Published September 1st 1996 by Scholastic Inc. (first published January 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about The Knight in Screaming Armor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Knight in Screaming Armor

Jessie
Ok YES I was a goosebumps nerd when I was in elementary school. It's true. I really liked being able to choose my own ending. :)
Kayla Mcminn
Read the goosebumps books and collected them at 10. I use to love them as they were a simple easy read, read multiple books a day.
R.L.Stine was my favourite author and I am currently reading his new book 'Red Rain' some years later. Such great childrens books.
Tyler Holman
I have never read a book like this where you can chose your own adventure and it is acting like the book depends on you. There are a bunch of cool things that happen like giant mid monsters and pixies. I really liked it because of the pick your own adventure thing.
Josiah
My memories of this book are strong and clear, and I have refreshed them at times by rereading this excellently suspenseful gamebook and reintroducing myself to one of R.L. Stine's most interesting tales.
I love the way that the plot builds, a display of R.L. Stine's writing skill that is made all the more impressive because he does it in about ten different directions in the book. R.L. Stine builds his Give Yourself Goosebumps stories as well as any gamebook author, and this entry in the serie
MoonTea
Oh this STILL gives me the chills!! It only took half a day to get through, but I was wide-eyed with a heartbeat like a rabbit the entire way, terrified I'd make a wrong turn. These choose your own adventures were so full of suspense, and WAY fun >_<.
Ori
kali ini kau sendiri yg menjadi tokoh utamanya..Apakah kau masih py nyali? buktikanlah! kau sendiri yang harus memilih. Pikir dulu sebelum beraksi. Benar atau salah, kau tanggung sendiri akibatnya.. lumayan syereem..
Hawkeye
this book is about a kid who has to decide beetween a good knight crate or bad knight crate. he picks the bad knight crate and then he has to try to stop it.
Mimi
I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!! It scared me so much, and every night before I go to sleep, I say "Evil Knight!" It's really scary!
frozen
Creepy but awesome. Also a quick read.
Christina Stoddard
Christina Stoddard marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Ben Fine
Ben Fine marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Taylor
Taylor added it
Apr 16, 2015
Curtis Seven
Curtis Seven marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Allan
Allan added it
Apr 14, 2015
Cari
Cari added it
Apr 13, 2015
Allyson Senterfitt
Allyson Senterfitt marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
Chance
Chance marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Leonardo
Leonardo marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
  • The Girl Who Cried Monster (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #1)
  • Return of the Mummy (Goosebumps Presents TV Episode, #4)
  • The Forbidden Castle (Choose Your Own Adventure, #14)
  • Double Dare To Be Scared: Another Thirteen Chilling Tales (Dare To Be Scared)
  • The Train
  • Monster Blood (Goosebumps Presents TV Book, #15)
  • Journey Under the Sea (Choose Your Own Adventure, #2)
  • Trial Of Champions (Puffin Adventure Gamebooks)
  • House of Hell (Fighting Fantasy, #10)
  • The Carnival Ghost (Sweet Valley Twins Super Chiller, #3)
  • The Haunted Cave (Spooksville, #3)
  • Vampire Express (Choose Your Own Adventure, #31)
  • My Dog Does My Homework!
  • Secret of the Ninja (Choose Your Own Adventure, #66)
  • Castle Death (Lone Wolf, #7)
  • Living on Impulse

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Give Yourself Goosebumps (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Escape from the Carnival of Horrors (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #1)
  • Tick Tock, You're Dead! (Give Yourself Goosebumps, # 2)
  • Trapped in Bat Wing Hall (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #3)
  • The Deadly Experiments of Dr. Eeek (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #4)
  • Night in Werewolf Woods (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #5)
  • Beware of the Purple Peanut Butter (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #6)
  • Under the Magician's Spell (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #7)
  • The Curse of the Creeping Coffin (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #8)
  • Diary of a Mad Mummy (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #10)
  • Deep in the Jungle of Doom (Give Yourself Goosebumps, #11)
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)