Start by marking “Honey & Honey Drops #1” as Want to Read:
Honey & Honey Drops #1

Honey & Honey Drops #1 (Honey & Honey Drops #1)

Yuzuru Hagino es una chica común que cursa en el colegio Hojo. Como no tiene mucho dinero que digamos, debe trabajar en su tiempo libre. Su salvación llega de golpe cuando Kai, un estudiante adinerado que cursa con ella, la elige como su "Honey". Qué significa esto? Que todos sus estudios serán gratuitos! Pero a cambio de prestarle ayuda a Kai, lo cual no le agrada al prin ...more
Published June 30th 2007 by Editorial Ivrea (first published December 20th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Honey & Honey Drops #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Honey & Honey Drops #1

Tamara

UGH.

So….I like re-reading stuff these days so that I can make fun of my old-self.

Dear past-Tamara, I ask my darling, what the hell you found in this manga to like?

Are you into both physically and psychologically weak heroines ?

Are you into pathetic retarded dumb bitches and cruel boys who bosses around the heroine all day?

Are you into mangakas that make their female heroines so pathetic that they'll do anything, absolutely anything, for money?

It was smut, right? It had to be the smut. I used t
ies
Nov 20, 2014 ies rated it really liked it
*review 1 - 8 aja deh di sini sekalian*

Yuzuru Hagino, berasal dari keluarga biasa saja, cenderung miskin dgn orang tua punya banyak utang (wajar keknya) dan masuk ke sekolah Houjou Academy. Seperti remaja pada umumnya, Yuzuru jg kerja part time pas summer break sebelum masuk SMA kan, die kerja di hotel. Pada suatu hari, Yuzuru mengantar pesanan segerombol anak2 muda seusianya dan pas minta bill nya malah di hina-dina, dan dilemparin ke kolam renang. Kuatir musti ganti kerugian dan kesel banget
Ilianna Vanillia
Nov 19, 2014 Ilianna Vanillia rated it really liked it
A very pleasant reading.
i liked the story and the artist style! If you like the concept of "selfish boy falls for the girl" you probably gonna like this manga.
Feather Mista
Jan 24, 2011 Feather Mista rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Chicas vírgenes que crean que si las maltratan las aman.
Recommended to Feather by: Obligación laboral
Premisa no tan mala como la de otros shojous pero desarrollo igual de tonto y malogrado. A su favor tengo que decir que tiene un par de chistes simpáticos.
Evelyn
Jan 26, 2014 Evelyn rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut, dl, manga
it was nice, and cute
Mary
Dec 30, 2016 Mary rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

I have no words to even describe the sheer amount of rage I had while reading this. What a wonderful way to end my 2016 reading goal.
Fatima
Oct 16, 2016 Fatima rated it it was amazing
must read for any shoujo manga lover. must read.
Katie
Jul 20, 2015 Katie rated it it was amazing
see full review @ Katie's Corner

Today I’ll be covering my favourite smut manga. First of all this manga is for mature audience. Mostly all smut mangas are 18+, however, minami Kanan drawns everything with a lot of sensuality and hotness, leaving only bits to our imagination. And well, her stories are amzng, both with the plot and the drawing. To be honest, this manga is my favourite of all mangas by Minami Kanan. I think I have read it about 10 times by now. And every time I read it as if I’m ju
Nek0 Neha (BiblioNyan)
This is a review for the whole series! (^.^)

Where do I begin, honestly? There were very few elements of this series that I actually enjoyed, which is difficult to believe because I get a relative amount of enjoyment from Kanan's other works.

The Honey System that was created for this series is an interesting concept, but in the end it's just a way to satisfy the selfish needs of spoiled, rich brats. Whether it is to supply them with sex-buddies, or people to wait on them hand of foot--it just cam
Silvia Dols
Jun 29, 2016 Silvia Dols rated it it was amazing
8.75/10
Este es el primer manga que me leo desde el parón. En realidad me lo he releído.
Nos cuenta una historia de una chica que, por circunstancias de la vida, un chico que conoció en el trabajo le pone en contra de su voluntad un pendiente que después no se puede quitar.
Al comenzar el año escolar en su nuevo colegio se entera del sistema Honey. La escuela se divide entre los ordinarios y los privilegiados, siendo estos últimos, hijos de antiguas familias japonesas o de empresarios multimillonar
Starry
Nov 21, 2012 Starry rated it really liked it
Starbubbles
Aug 22, 2012 Starbubbles rated it liked it
Lynnie Linh
I'm sorry. It's the annoying hair. And the doormat leading female. And just in case someone calls me a victim blaming girl hating hag, I hated the misogynistic rapey pig portrayed as a love interest as well.
Rebecca
Aug 27, 2016 Rebecca rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, romance, ya
No one uses tired and terrible shoujo romance tropes like Kanan Minami! I wouldn't suggest this for the faint of heart (or those who hate non-con), but for smutty brain candy...well, this is most definitely that.
SoGomez_
Feb 11, 2015 SoGomez_ rated it it was ok
Es mi primer manga, y la verdad lo compré creyendo que me iba a gustar pero... Todavía no estoy ni segura si la autora o como se les diga a los autores de manga, es mujer. Es decir, que mujer puede ser tan machista? No se ni por qué le di 2 estrellas...
Nel-ly
Aug 28, 2015 Nel-ly rated it liked it
to je taková magořina, že to fakt žeru :D anime má jen dva díly, tak jsem byla donucena "číst" a jakkoliv je to stupidní... a hrdinka absolutně blbá... výborně se bavim
Ellen Khay
Nov 28, 2013 Ellen Khay rated it it was amazing
I love Kanan Minami's woooooork <3 I was impressed with the Honey system that was included in the story plus when I was reading this I could keep myself away from it.
Lauren
Jun 11, 2015 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, favorites
This series has a lot of domineering aspects to it. There is a clearly drawn control line. I did like the story as a whole, it brought it right to the edge.
Abigail Yow
Abigail Yow rated it did not like it
Apr 25, 2011
Jams Medalla
Jams Medalla rated it really liked it
May 19, 2014
Karen Zheng
Karen Zheng rated it it was amazing
Oct 10, 2016
Hajar Qurashi
Hajar Qurashi rated it did not like it
Dec 30, 2015
AlmyGrimas
AlmyGrimas rated it liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2015
MiihLady
MiihLady rated it really liked it
Nov 27, 2015
Brianna Blowers
Brianna Blowers rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2016
Nora
Nora rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2014
Anna
Anna rated it it was ok
Sep 29, 2016
Jinsy
Jinsy rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2015
Jasman Nagra
Jasman Nagra rated it it was amazing
Jan 15, 2014
  • Love Celeb 4
  • Private Prince , Vol. 04
  • ひよ恋 4 [Hiyokoi 4]
  • Midnight Secretary, Vol. 07 (Midnight Secretary, #7)
  • Kiss/Hug, Vol. 01
  • Desire Climax, Vol. 1
  • 僕から君が消えない 1 (Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai, #1)
Kanan Minami (水波 風南) is a shōjo manga artist. She is best known for Honey x Honey Drops, which has been licensed in multiple languages and adapted as an original video animation (OVA). Her current series, Kyō, Koi o Hajimemasu, is a bestseller that regularly appears on the Tohan comics charts. She writes mainly for Shōjo Comic.
More about Kanan Minami...

Honey & Honey Drops (8 books)
  • Honey X Honey Drops 02
  • Honey & Honey Drops #3
  • Honey x Honey Drops, volume 4
  • Honey x Honey Drops #5
  • Honey & Honey Drops #6
  • 蜜×蜜ドロップス 7 プレミアム版 アニメDVDつき (7) (フラワーコミックス)
  • Honey & Honey Drops #8