Start by marking “I Count: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Climate Bliss, We can Stop Climate Chaos” as Want to Read:
I Count: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Climate Bliss, We can Stop Climate Chaos

I Count: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Climate Bliss, We can Stop Climate Chaos

3.46  ·  Rating Details  ·  13 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
At last, a practical, whinge-free guide that tells you how to stop climate chaos. So don't feel bad, feel good. Discover the power of off, find your favourite jumper and spend time in the bath with your friends. Here are 16 steps to get you started. All royalties go to Stop Climate Chaos to make more people count.
80 pages
Published 2006

To ask other readers questions about I Count, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Count

Pete daPixie
Apr 03, 2010 Pete daPixie rated it liked it
Shelves: green
Here is a little penguin book from icount.org.uk. Sponsored by many of the UK charities, such as Oxfam,WWF,Woodland Trust,Christian Aid,RSPB,Friends of the Earth,Greenpeace,SCIAF and many more. I Count is the campaign to stop climate chaos, a coalition of more than 30 organisations.
The publication is a 16 step guide to reducing your personal carbon footprint. A quick easy read and thought provoker. Every home should have one.
Nicole
Sep 11, 2013 Nicole rated it it was amazing
Shelves: factual
A very amusing book about how each one of us can take steps to lower our own carbon emissions and also help others to do the same. An excellent resource for the doubters and for those looking for more information.
novia
Mar 11, 2008 novia rated it really liked it
menarik.
berharap bisa membuat buku semacam ini di indonesia.
membuat setiap individu sadar berapa besar produksi karbon hariannya dan berapa besar pengaruhnya bagi hak hidup makhluk lain di bumi.
Dudadi
Sep 13, 2007 Dudadi rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: human
brilliant yet simple, guide to get personally involved to stop climate chaos about how an individual can also make a difference and impact. Also good for anyone preparing learning materials on climate change.
Lily4
Jun 27, 2010 Lily4 rated it liked it
ide-ide hemat energi yang sederhana dan menarik. Kemasannya juga ramah lingkungan. Harusnya ada buku sejenis yg applicable untuk Indonesia.
Larashi
Oct 07, 2010 Larashi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2010
very inspiring
we must save the energy ASAP!!!
i think i want to start by downloading ebook and stop buy paper book XD
Skiamakhos
Skiamakhos rated it it was ok
Mar 06, 2015
Yogesh Anand
Yogesh Anand marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Sophia Muy bien
Sophia Muy bien marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2013
Abdallah Diwan
Abdallah Diwan rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2012
Don
Don added it
May 25, 2012
Jaymee
Jaymee rated it liked it
Mar 22, 2012
Chris
Chris added it
Aug 12, 2011
Don
Don added it
Jul 02, 2011
Alexandra Brovco
Alexandra Brovco rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2011
Tallulah Staple
Tallulah Staple rated it it was ok
Apr 25, 2011
Timotheus Lesmana
Timotheus Lesmana rated it did not like it
Oct 08, 2008
Ime'... Imelda
Ime'... Imelda rated it really liked it
May 05, 2008