Start by marking “That's a Fact Jack!” as Want to Read:
That's a Fact Jack!

That's a Fact Jack!

3.7 of 5 stars 3.70  ·  rating details  ·  53 ratings  ·  7 reviews
If you're a fact aficionado...

...step right up and enter the world of useless information, pointless trivia, and off-the-wall facts. Some of the facts are funny. Some are surprising. And some are just plain weird. But all of them are true—and irresistibly fascinating!

You'll find information on virtually every subject under the sun, including:

Philosophy: On February 8, 2000
Published June 29th 2006 by MJF Books (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about That's a Fact Jack!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about That's a Fact Jack!

King
Nice quick read for the loo or, in my case, waiting for your ramen to cook and cool down. My favorites were:

"You can tell the temperature by listening to a cricket chirp. For the temperature in degrees Fahrenheit, count the number of chirps in 15 seconds and then add 37."

"In the late 1600's Puritan society, a child over 16 convicted of cursing a parent was sentenced to death. Being a stubborn or rebellious child also earned you a death sentence."

"Since the establishment by Congress in 1913, the
Rachelle
This fun little book is full of short interesting facts from a variety of areas. It's easy to read in well under an hour. My only complaint is that I wish there was an appendix with references for where they found their facts.
TJ
Useless, but fun information for the "Cliff Clavin" in all of us. Amaze your friends with your "knowledge" until they throw something at you.
Jack
A good quick read. Full of facts that will come up in everyday conversation. Not boring at all and very quick paced, large print on small pages. Worth the time, though at first glance it may not seem like it.
Morty4
Just a book with a lot of random facts. I find those things interesting. It could also be useful if you like to play Trivial Pursuit.
Jcg
A very quick read of "useless info".... had a few interesting pieces.
John
Read it in a evening, light fun, great way to relax.
Joe Roz
Joe Roz marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Carolyn
Carolyn marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Mary
Mary added it
Jan 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
So, Now You Know...: A Compendium of Completely Useless Information Are You Kidding Me?