Start by marking “Dear Communion of Saints” as Want to Read:
Dear Communion of Saints

Dear Communion of Saints

4.50  ·  Rating Details  ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
What would happen if we took our life questions to the saints rather than Dear Abby? This affectionate parody asks the foolish questions we all want to ask and provides a few pointed, startling, and funny answers from various saints (or near saints) in the Catholic tradition.
Nook
Published June 10th 2010 by Smashwords, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Dear Communion of Saints, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dear Communion of Saints

Tina
Feb 02, 2011 Tina rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, 2011, christian, humor
Original post at One More Page

I find it hard to find easy-reading Catholic books. Save for the local ones from Bo Sanchez and Shepherd's Voice, I feel like there seems to be a lack of books written for Roman Catholics. Sure, there are a lot of Christian books out there, and yes Catholics are also Christians (please, no religious debates here, okay?), but it's hard to find books that actually talk about saints, the Roman Catholic church and all that. Or maybe I just don't know where to look.

Anywa
Susan Windley-Daoust
Jun 11, 2014 Susan Windley-Daoust rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-wrote-it
Well, I enjoyed writing it.... I must admit, this feels like voting for yourself in an election, but if you can't give yourself an A for effort, who will? Honestly, I did love writing this series. I will warn you that it is a little short (the print edition on Lulu is a 90 page pocket sized book), but that's why it is a cheap indulgence. No pun intended.
Jane
Sep 29, 2015 Jane added it
Short read that I enjoyed even though I'm not a big church-goer anymore. I'll always love stories about the Saints.
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2016
Daniel  Cornell
Daniel Cornell rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2015
Mark
Mark marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Elisabeth Alster
Elisabeth Alster marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2013
Jean Seah
Jean Seah marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2012
Mark
Mark rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2011
Jennie
Jennie rated it really liked it
Jun 27, 2011
Carlos Torres
Carlos Torres marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2011
Amanda Borenstadt
Amanda Borenstadt rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2010