Flip

Flip

4.45 of 5 stars 4.45  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  3 reviews
"FLIP," the third book in the National Bestselling Millionaire Real Estate Series (More than 500,000 copies sold!)

"FLIP" provides a detailed, step-by-step process to analyze each investment, identify the best improvements, accurately estimate the costs and intelligently oversee the construction. It takes out all the guess work and almost all of the risk.

Here's what industr...more
Published December 19th 2006 by McGraw-Hill

To ask other readers questions about Flip, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flip

Simon W
I really like the way it's written as if it was talking to you directly. Step by step on finding the house, analyzing, the cost of fixing, what needs to be done, and all the way to selling the property.

I plan on flipping and holding for my future properties. After i finished this book, I am now on the HOLD. Love the stories, examples, and realistic views on things.

I focus mainly in PA, NJ, and NY. So if anyone wants to do some flipping. Feel free to message me at flip@privaterei.com
Simon Dot

Great for the first time investor!!
Aaron Barrett
Aaron Barrett marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Olivia
Olivia marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Jordan
Jordan marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2014
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Lamar Love
Lamar Love marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Ana
Ana marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Essam Ali
Essam Ali marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson is currently reading it
Jun 18, 2014
Rajit Malhotra
Rajit Malhotra marked it as to-read
May 02, 2014
Mark Ernst
Mark Ernst marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Jayson Stone
Jayson Stone marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Edward Sudermann
Edward Sudermann marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Computerized Accounting With Qckbks. Pro'08-Text Only Free DOS Kernal: An MS-DOS Emulator for Platform Independence and Embedded Systemdevelopment with 3.5 Disk