Start by marking “Twice Her Age” as Want to Read:
Twice Her Age

Twice Her Age

3.25 of 5 stars 3.25  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Debbie Kordall was tired of the guys her age who only wanted to party and change girlfriends every other week. She wanted someone older, wiser, and more sophisticated to love.

Mick Reed spotted her right away. The woman at the bar was confident, beautiful, and young... everything he wanted. She was the woman who would commit to him fully, and in return, he'd give her anythi
Published July 10th 2013 (first published July 20th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Twice Her Age, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twice Her Age

Carinae L'etoile
I can't give more than 1.5 stars and I felt 2 was a bit generous, so I gave this a one. Why? Please continue reading if you really want to know.

I wasn't quite sure how I wanted to write this review. I re-read it several times in the past week to make sure I was going to get it right. I even made notes! It's been very hard for me to articulate. Why? I guess because I found that the story for me was a bit jarring and didn't flow well. I felt that the issues at hand were contrived - a little too co
Megan
A good solid story. Debbie is tired to going to bars and partying with friends. She is ready for a mature, serious relationship. In walks Mick and the attraction is immediate. Can their relationship survive her friends and her parents?

I don’t know why this short story has so many “bad” reviews. I didn’t find anything wrong with it. But you need to beware that this is an erotica story, so there is explicit sex scenes. If that is not something you like you probably will not like this book.

I will
Tala
Overall good story. What really bothered me was how Mick treated her like a little child. She's 25 for goodness sake. Living on her own and taking care of herself. I'm all for playing that game in the bedroom, but if my DH treated me like that in everyday life we wouldn't have lasted the 22 yrs we have. Oh and he is twice my age (20 yrs between us).
Ebook Addict Reviews
I loved how Debbie and Mick’s initial meeting went off; it wasn’t only their physical attraction that was so hot, it was the connection between them from the very beginning that appealed so strongly to me. Did I mention it was hot? It was absolutely, wonderfully jaw-dropping…and I could feel the heat shimmering off the page… well, the screen then.

For them the difference in age didn’t matter and, while the theme of older man, younger woman can work, it often doesn’t. And I’m talking here about fi
Laura YA indie princess
I really enjoyed this story It was nice reading about a subject I haven't read about before with the age cap. Quick overview Deb is 25 years old and her dating life sucks she can't find a bloke that is what she needs. Then one night Deb should be going on a double date with her best friend she meets Mick who is double her age at the bar before her date and the sparks just fly straight away between them. The relonship with Deb and Mick is HOT and the chemisty between was off the charts in and out ...more
Tammie Hardy
This was a different story than i usually read. sometimes you want something different and this was it. i enjoyed the characters and the story.
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This is a very very short story. I liked this story because I can kind of relate to Debbie. The age difference between my DH and myself is rather larger than the average. Mick protests just a bit too much. I'm glad Debbie was able to get her man, just like me.
mad4rombks
I still need to bleach out my eyes from the "puddle of pussy juice" phrase I saw. Yuck.
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Chicksee
Chicksee marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Ankita Sinha
Ankita Sinha marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Joy Bowers
Joy Bowers marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Shana
Shana marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Curtis Mann
Curtis Mann marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Aress
Aress marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Brittany Decair
Brittany Decair marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Mollie
Mollie marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Amimikey
Amimikey marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Multipublished erotic romance author Abby Wood writes compelling, emotionally packed, and sexually charged romance. Whether you’re a fan of contemporary, western, suspense, or paranormal you’ll find a story that brings you into the lives of her characters and lets you experience a brand new world.

Feel free to jump in with a comment, ask a question, or just say hello. Abby loves meeting new readers
More about Abby Wood...
Hurting To Feel Consent to the Cowboy Consent to Love One Lucky Bastard To Right a Wrong