Start by marking “Unstoppable Confidence: How to Use the Power of NLP to Be More Dynamic and Successful” as Want to Read:

“If you are serious about gaining more confidence, you must get this book!”

--Robert Allen, bestselling author of The One Minute Millionaire

Imagine having the confidence and courage to go after your goals: a successful career; a rewarding relationship; a richer, fuller life. If you can dream it, you can do it--using the scientific methods of Neurolinguistic Programming (N

Published (first published November 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Unstoppable Confidence, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unstoppable Confidence

Fabio Osorio
Aug 21, 2011 Fabio Osorio rated it liked it
Unstoppable Confidence has some good points. First, the author emphasizes that you have to do something to get confidence, you have to work at it. And second, the author gives examples of how confident people view situations, this is one of the best things about the book.

Worth reading for the valuable advice, but I felt I had to do a lot of skim reading to get past the airy-fairy stuff.

I found the first half of the book most useful, but then the author started talking about his 20 tricks, which
Paul
Nov 15, 2015 Paul rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
TL;DR - This book is a bate for the gullible. A bunch of nonsensical Voo Doo crap with no evidence as to why these methods would ever work, or if they ever worked before.

First, the book is like a long blog post, stuffed and expanded with a lot of unnecessary fluff of repeating the same thing over, and over, and over again. It could've been 3 pages long with bullet points and short explanations in a few sentences. There's nothing else to this.

Second, I'm very puzzled by the somewhat positive feed
Jerome Ratliff
This was a good read. Although I felt a lot of the content was something Anthony Robbins already speaks or spoke about. However, repetition is a good thing.
Cheryl Anne
This book was informative, but I felt that it got very repetitive towards the end. I'm glad I listened to this one, but it's not one of my favorite business books.
Doug
Aug 28, 2011 Doug rated it really liked it
This is a book that I wish I had read 20 years ago. The tips and advice in it would have helped me overcome shyness and be more successful in just about any part of my life. (Don't get me wrong -- I'm pretty happy with what I've achieved, but I could have done it much earlier in life if I had gotten over the shyness and lack of confidence earlier).

Even for someone who does not consider themselves shy, there are a lot of great insights in this book. I recommend it to anyone who is interested in
Vanessa Fernandes
Jan 20, 2016 Vanessa Fernandes rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am so grateful that I found this book while I was checking out my library shelf's for some motivational books. I am very shy and lack of confidence but i can't believe from the time i have read the Unstoppable confidence book and followed whatever the author Kent Sayer has mentioned to do has really helped to build confidence. I can see the difference specially when I answer in the class participation with full confidence and without having second thoughts even though I know my answer can be w ...more
Ihor Boiko
The book has some good ideas. Despite that, it lacks proof and research. There is basically no proof to everything Sayre says (except for his own story), which decreases the chances of someone using these methods. Writing is poor as well. Might be a great read for someone ultra-shy; an OK read for someone who already know something about confidence.
Darrin
Sep 04, 2015 Darrin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was okay. Found it to be a bit repetitive and describes many intuitive or rather common sense ways to change your "confidence." The biggest take-away for me was that emotions (such as fear or anxiety) are processes, and when regarded as such they can be recognized, interrupted and changed.
Uzma Reem
Feb 04, 2016 Uzma Reem rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The take home message from this book- your language not just reflects your thinking and beliefs but reinforces them. Be conscious of your choice of words in your internal as well as external dialogue. Using positive empowering words is the first step to manifest the change you want in any area of your life.
Lionkhan-sama
Very averagely written in my opinion. The first half of the book is almost cheesy, however the second half certainly does contain a great number of powerful techniques you can use to improve your life.
Not the greatest book, but certainly valuable for anyone in need of improving themselves.
Domingos Novela
O livro faz o que promete... dá confiança... e como dá. Ouvi a versão audio, é lida pelo escritor e é tão natural e muito motivador. Sem dúvida que recomendo para quem precisa daquele empurrão para fazer algo do qual tem receio. Óptimo boost!
J. Schmidt
Sort of a classic with many NLP techniques. Definitely worth reading if you have not read much on that topic before. For others it may offer little new.
Felicia
not bad, it tells u about the author how he became confident however, i think i still need to find some other confidence book to boost my confidence..
Gina Coppolino
Jan 16, 2016 Gina Coppolino rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent book about confidence and getting out of your own way. I work in network marketing and it definitely helped and gave me dome great ideas.
Brandon Carrillo
This book changed my life it was my uncles who was in college and then passed away in a swimming accident and it really helps me
Elizabeth Chapman
Elizabeth Chapman rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2015
Karlov
Karlov rated it really liked it
Aug 03, 2014
Rowan
Rowan rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2010
Harrison
Harrison rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2016
Jenn Kilgallon
Jenn Kilgallon rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2014
Abir Z
Abir Z rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2016
Jessica Robles
Jessica Robles rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Gabi Secheli
Gabi Secheli rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2016
R
R rated it really liked it
Apr 15, 2013
Monica
Monica rated it did not like it
Jun 28, 2012
Francis Teo
Francis Teo rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2012
Steve Johnson
Steve Johnson rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Terena Bonnefin
Terena Bonnefin rated it liked it
Aug 20, 2012
Ankit
Ankit rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Anna
Anna rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Who Are You Really and What Do You Want?
  • Napoleon Hill's Keys to Positive Thinking: 10 Steps to Health, Wealth, and Success
  • Become Who You Were Born to Be: We All Have a Gift. . . . Have You Discovered Yours?
  • How To Start A Conversation And Make Friends
  • The Next Millionaires
  • The Memory Bible: An Innovative Strategy for Keeping Your Brain Young
  • Self Confidence: The Remarkable Truth of Why a Small Change Can Make a Big Difference
  • The Friendship Factor: How to Get Closer to the People You Care for
  • How to Get What You Want Without Having to Ask
  • The Power of Eye Contact: Your Secret for Success in Business, Love, and Life
  • The Power of Self-Confidence: Become Unstoppable, Irresistible, and Unafraid in Every Area of Your Life
  • Memory How to Develop, Train, and Use It
  • Find Your Focus Zone: An Effective New Plan to Defeat Distraction and Overload
  • What's Holding You Back?: 30 Days to Having the Courage and Confidence to Do What You Want, Meet Whom You Want, and Go Where You Want
  • In the Line of Fire: How to Handle Tough Questions When It Counts
  • The Science of Being Great: The Practical Guide to a Life of Power
  • Neuro-Linguistic Programming for Dummies
  • Time Warrior: How to defeat procrastination, people-pleasing, self-doubt, over-commitment, broken promises and Chaos

“By keeping your vision in mind—imagining it vividly and regularly—you automatically teach your unconscious mind to lead you to that day. And won't” 0 likes