Start by marking “Интернет етикет (Добрите обноски)” as Want to Read:
Интернет етикет (Добрите обноски)

Интернет етикет (Добрите обноски)

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  284 ratings  ·  86 reviews
Едва ли някой ще отрече, че в последните години интернет комуникацията започва да измества всички познати ни до момента начини за общуване – и в личен, и в професионален план. И тази промяна се осъществява с доста бързи темпове. Имейлът, съобщенията в skype и други подобни програми, смартфоните – всички тези чудеса на техниката – внесоха редица предимства и улеснения във в ...more
Published 2009 by Слънце (first published April 17th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Интернет етикет, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Интернет етикет

Mike Van Campen
Aug 05, 2007 Mike Van Campen rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who uses e-mail, which is really everyone at this point
This is actually a very helpful little book. Many of the reviews I have seen slam it for being too obvious. Yes, there is some very simple advice but advice that I--and some folks who communicate with me--need to be reminded of anyway. In addition, there is some really valuable advice on lesser discussed e-mail etiquette issues (e.g. BCC, forwarding, subject line, etc.) Plus, it is mildly amusing. I just wish someone could tell me how to keep my in-box clean.
Sasha Zbarskaya
и после 15 лет беспробудного емейлинга нашла для себя полезного. рекомендую кому угодно в качестве конспекта емель-этикета.
Kate
Aug 31, 2007 Kate rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: my bosses
Recommended to Kate by: Scott
Wow, I wish my boss would read this book.

The most comforting part for me (and my overflowing inbox) was when the authors said "while email has speeded up the world, our correspondence patterns remain the same. Physicist Alberto-Laszlo Barabasi came to this conclusion when he compared the time it took Darwin and Einstein to reply to letters with the time it takes email users to reply to their messages. The famous letter writers and the emailers he studied answered an equal percentage of letters
Sarah Eiseman
Originally posted on Sarahsbookshelf.com:

I’m in the process of preparing a workshop on using email with some folks at a local library. We have our provider picked out and I’ve mapped out all the steps to get them from point A to point B in that program, but I started thinking about what came after those technical steps were finished. Some research within my consortium pointed me to this book, written by David Shipley and Will Schwalbe. Although it’s a little dated now, many of the key points are
Sue
This book seems like a gimmick book to me--like the two authors thought they could get it published, so they wrote it. I got it as a gift and didn't read it at first (I e-mail all the time and don't really have any questions or issues), but my sister-in-law said she doesn't like e-mailing and really liked this book, so I read it. It held my interest for its short length, mostly because the authors are present in voice and examples, and I was interested in them (head of NYT Op-Ed page, and head o ...more
Christi
Summary: In Send : the Essential Guide to Email for Office and Home, authors David Shipley and Will Schwalbe explore email, what it is, and how best to use it. They explain the anatomy of the Email providing an overview of misused and ignored features such as Cc and Bcc options, signature block, and flags. They also explain the appropriateness of email, what to include in the email, and legal situations for business professionals.

Review: Send : the Essential Guide to Email for Office and Home is
mahatma
ini dapet dari obralan di gramed amplas yogya.
tertarik beli semula hanya karena disain sampulnya didisain bagus dan judulnya unik. lalu, setelah buka-buka, tertarik lebih jauh untuk beli.

pada dasarnya, ini adalah perkara etika membuat email. suatu sarana komunikasi yang menggantikan percakapan langsung via telepon [email bukan menggantikan surat! demikian ditekankan oleh kedua pengarangnya].
email memiliki kelebihan dibandingkan dengan percakapan langsung, dengan surat maupun dengan IM. kapan kit
Lydia
Send is full of amusing examples of things can unintentionally change the meaning of your email, like:

- Using a formal salutation vs. a friendly one.
- Whether you mirror the tone of the email you are replying to (replying to a lengthy, heartfelt email with a single word answer can easily be misread).
- Sarcasm, the meaning of which is often lost.

Another sound bit of advice is to always question the necessity of the email, and whether it's the best medium for your message. The book provides altern
Olga
Jun 09, 2009 Olga rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who (uses email) and ever thought about how they email
Recommended to Olga by: Jeneva Chao in her presentation on the NW eLearn
Shelves: e-life
I am a hard grader, so three starts means "I liked it." I used it and got something from it. It does not means the book was mediocre. It was not groundbreaking either, but very useful and practical.

What types of emails are there?
Is it true that email is a distraction while you work?
What's the difference between email that asks us to do something and the one that doesn't?
How and when use forward, cc, bcc?
What can you do if you're sorely behind in your email? (last resort)
What can other people pos
Stephanie
Great book on the common mistakes we make with the world of email. Excellent read for those in the business world and even those that email (so... everyone) to learn how to do this properly.
Carl
There's a lot here that's obvious and meant for an audience who are not in their 20s and haven't worked long in white collar jobs where email is used on a constant basis. That said, it did offer some helpful tips that I used shortly after reading the book. The best example was how the word 'please' can easily be misconstrued and convey a frosty tone of impatience. What this book has going for it is its small size (it would seem pointless to be carrying a giant hardcover around about a system tha ...more
Eileen
Was an ok read but some of the info was outdated. One of the authors was the author of another book I liked-the end of your life bookclub-that is really the reason why I downloaded this book. Learned a few interesting tips and some background about email. The acronym in the title! SEND:

S stands for Simple.

E stands for Effective.

N stands for Necessary.

D stands for Done.”

Excerpt From: David Shipley & Will Schwalbe. “Send (Revised Edition).” Knopf, 2008-09-02. iBooks.
This material may be prote
Marsha
This book goes into exhaustive detail all the does and don’ts about email, its proper usage and its place in the modern world. It didn’t cause the destruction of the handwritten letter (that was done by the telephone) and it can be a power tool when properly utilized. The two authors go into this along with instructions about sending email correctly (who hasn’t sent an email to the wrong person or hasn’t quite mastered the “blind” email sending?) and when not to use it. A handy home guide, this ...more
Jenny
If you've ever been a boss or worked for a boss, you should read this book! All of the advice is mostly common sense but it still bears repeating. If you don't have time to read the book, at least try to remember their mnemonic for sending good emails: SEND
S is for simple
E is for effective
N is for necessary
D is for done (like what do you want accomplished with this email and how are you going to follow up to make sure it gets done)

Lastly, two pieces of advice from the authors: 1. Think before yo
minervasowl
A little more than a year ago I started the first job I have ever had which involves a *lot* of e-mail.

It's a fairly casual atmosphere, and I think that my writing skills are more developed than that of my co-workers (and our customers who are fairly techno-phobic as a group), but I wanted some pointers on making my communication more business appropriate. At the same time, I didn't want to read something too stiff and formal.

Send has a good sense of humor, along with good examples and practical
Jostalady
This book has been recommended to me by many people that I respect. This is the abridged version and has hit on very useful information that will greatly improve the email culture I am immersed in, including my own approach to email. I am disappointed in myself for getting this version. I have a feeling there is a section in the unabridged version on how to organize and become efficient with incoming email, so now I am going to to have to get my hands the unabridged...eventually.
Cball
Dec 27, 2010 Cball rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: adults
Shelves: non-fiction, tech
A book just on email. Love the idea. I teach many many classes on organizing email so I am constantly on the hunt for new tips and tricks. Sadly, this book didn't fill that need. HOWEVER, it did give some nice ideas on who to address, who to CC, when to Bcc, etc. I like the "etiquette" of email perspective and have put some of their protocols to good use. I recommend this to professionals in most fields who need a bit of perspective on their email use.
Shonna Froebel
This is a great guide for email, guiding the reader through when, and when not, to use email for communication. Advice is given for avoiding miscommunication, often a problem with email due to the lack of tone of voice and body language. The authors even help with those situations where you've sent something you shouldn't have.
I consider myself pretty good when it comes to email etiquette, but I still learned a few things from this book. Definitely a good choice.
Jen
I checked this out from the library because of relevance to my job - I sometimes write some corporate communications.

The first half of this book was a bit of a letdown - I know that some people use communication tools stupidly, but I was still disappointed to find that the advice was so obvious. The last few chapters were a little more subtle, though, and it was interesting to see how other people break down and solve some of the common email questions.

An etiquette guide for using email. A lot of what the book has to say seems like it should be common sense, but I speak from personal experience when I say that the books points aren't obvious to everyone. It reads pretty quick and has a little bit of humor injected into it, most of which won't make you groan.

It should be read just so you can casually recommend it to your co-workers who may need a little help with their email etiquette.
Katie
This is the most comprehensive book on emailing I've ever read. If you use email at all - read it, skim it, send it, delete it - you should read this book. If every person who ever entered the workforce received a copy of Send, there would be fewer email miscommunications. One might think that s/he doesn't have to read a book explaining how to best email, but that person would be wrong. Read it (and then email someone about it).
Annamarie
I thought this was a fun-to-read "guidebook" to emails. The focus of the book is on work correspondence and I probably enjoyed it because I agreed with almost everything David & Will had to say, learned a few things, and appreciated the anecdotes. I think there are definitely people that could benefit from using this as an "etiquette" guide to email, but they are probably the least likely to read it.
Beth
Moderately amusing and informative book about email habits. The most important thing I learned (or was reminded of) is that email is a permanent record and one should never email something you're not willing to share with the world.

I was hoping the authors would help me end my addiction to checking my email, but alas, they seem to be in the same trap as I.
Smt218
Jun 02, 2007 Smt218 rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: every person using email professionally
This book is entertaining as well as relevant from a business perspective. Some suggestions are blindingly obvious ( Do not hit Reply All without checking who is on the email ), but hey - I still have done that...

Since I started reading this book, I have truly cut down on wasteful emails (" when do we meet" to a person 10 feet away) and become more productive.
Kathryn
This is such a practical book!! It dissected the various aspects of email that we may be unclear about (ie. the proper use of bcc) interspersed with examples of good and bad email uses.
I found it to be extremely helpful as a reminder about email etiquette and learned a few new tricks too. Of course the best advice is think before you send.
Janet
A quick and relatively enjoyable read. Mostly common-sense ideas, but amusingly presented, and we can all use a few reminders of common sense when it comes to e-mail. It's a nice touch that the authors sometimes use their own e-mails to demonstrate how things can go wrong; keeps the tone from being too preachy or prescriptive.
Sarah Gibson
Most of this is rudimentary or common-sense. (After all, it was written in 2007, and the world of email changes fast.) But, there were still some interesting bits of advice, especially regarding etiquette--for example, when to "reply-to-all", when to "cc" or "Bcc" people, when not to email at all, etc.
Kathy
I picked up this book on the "new" shelf at the library with hopes that it would have some good tips.
But the whole thing could have been narrowed down to three main points:
Think before you send.
Send e-mail you would like to receive.
Don't send e-mail written when you are angry.

Douglas Larson
This is a well written and pragramatic look at email and how to use it efficiently and effectively. Many of us, who have lived with email since its inception tend to use it in effective ways. Here Shipley does a good job of describing best practices for using email in our daily lives.
A good mix of thoughtful and pragmatic, definitely of interest to anyone who's interested in how electronic mail shapes our forms of communication for better or worse. The sections on sarcasm and passive-aggressive emails (and why they're so dangerous) were especially interesting to me.
  • Keep It Real: Everything You Need to Know about Researching and Writing Creative Nonfiction
  • The Mindful Writer: Noble Truths of the Writing Life
  • The I Hate to Cook Book
  • Faberge's Eggs: The Extraordinary Story of the Masterpieces That Outlived an Empire
  • Marketing in the Age of Google: Your Online Strategy Is Your Business Strategy
  • The Myth of Multitasking: How "Doing It All" Gets Nothing Done
  • Damn! Why Didnt I Write That?: How Ordinary People are Raking in $100,000.00 or More Writing Nonfiction Books & How You Can Too!
  • I Sold My Soul on eBay: Viewing Faith through an Atheist's Eyes
  • Quirkyalone: A Manifesto for Uncompromising Romantics
  • Tell It Slant: Writing and Shaping Creative Nonfiction
  • Writing Is My Drink: A Writer's Story of Finding Her Voice (and a Guide to How You Can Too)
  • Inventing the Truth: The Art and Craft of Memoir
  • Torn Wings and Faux Pas: A Flashbook of Style, a Beastly Guide Through the Writer's Labyrinth
  • The Arabists: The Romance of an American Elite
  • Thinking Like Your Editor: How to Write Great Serious Nonfiction and Get It Published
  • Do More Great Work: Stop the Busywork. Start the Work That Matters.
  • Buying In: The Secret Dialogue Between What We Buy and Who We Are
  • What We Eat When We Eat Alone: Stories and 100 Recipes
Will Schwalbe left his job as senior vice president and editor in chief of a book publishing company to do a New Media startup. He also speaks frequently about email and information overload. Previously, he was a journalist, writing articles for such publications as The New York Times, the South China Morning Post, Insight for Asian Investors, Ms. Magazine, and Business Traveller Asia.
His website
More about David Shipley...
The Good Father