Start by marking “A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)” as Want to Read:
A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #5)

A Cold Creek Homecoming (Cowboys of Cold Creek #5)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  334 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews

Fifteen years later, Quinn Southerland still hadn't forgiven Tess Claybourne for treating him like the dirt beneath her boots. But the widowed nurse tending his ailing mother was a world away from the spoiled homecoming queen Quinn had known. Yet she was just as achingly beautiful, still arousing the old bittersweet longing for something he could never have.

Or could he? Th
Kindle Edition, Silhouette Special Edition #1996, 224 pages
Published September 1st 2009 by Silhouette Special Edition (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Cold Creek Homecoming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Cold Creek Homecoming

Ann Boytim
A sad homecoming for Quinn one of three foster children who made their way into the world but now he is back to see his foster mother as she is dying and her wish is to see the three young men she fostered before she dies. Quinn has bad memories of someone in his past and then he sees her again as the hospice nurses for his fistger mother. This young woman has had some tragedies in her past as she married young and her husband was in a very bad car accident and she nurses hin for a few years bef ...more
Brenda (b)
I finally found the chance to get back to this story to finish it. Not a fault of the book, just real life rearing it's head. I enjoyed the storyline and the characters. This book introduced me to a new family from Pine Gulch and I'm hoping the next few books will be about the other foster siblings.
Roub
Jul 07, 2013 Roub rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
i actually liked the book but the problem is dat der was not enough interaction between quin n tess. it felt more like a story about a family reunion than a love one at dat. neway i admired tess 4 she rised above her selfish n spoilt teenage self n became a very nice person after being an awful bitch. ofc her husband's accident helped in changing her, moulding her into a much better person
Sharon
Jan 06, 2015 Sharon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this book. Glad I finally got to finish it. I was worried it wasn't going to be a happy ending, but it was. Can't wait to read some more of RaeAnne Thayne's books. This was a first for me.
Kathi Olsen
Oct 25, 2016 Kathi Olsen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
A pretty decent novel about reconciling past events with how people change and who they were meant to be. Pretty predictable for the most part but enjoyable. Only had to skip a couple of pages of bedroom scenes.
Carolyn
What an wonderful, sweet, emotional read! What's more better than reading about friends, family, and your hometown and add in high school classmates with attitude and this book is truly a first-read for me!
Polly
Aug 22, 2014 Polly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finding love during a time of sorrow and reflection. I loved this book.

Gjones
Jul 07, 2014 Gjones rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book!
Mum
Jan 26, 2015 Mum rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, beach-read
Simple storyline. Characterizations were good but uneven. Not her best, but good for a sleepless night.
Lindy
Apr 26, 2015 Lindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
Book 18

217 pages
Lori
Jan 26, 2015 Lori rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice romantic story, I think I would like to read the other Cold Creek books now.
Kritika
It ws a nice love story.. short and simple.. I bought it for my flight read and realised it is best suited for that!
Shelly
Mar 26, 2014 Shelly rated it it was amazing
Great

This book is sad but uplifting at the same time. Another great read in the series. can't wait to read more
evelyn hamblin
Jan 23, 2015 evelyn hamblin rated it it was amazing
Very good read

A sad story to start,but a believable one. I had a hard time putting the book down. I can not wait to start the next book
Sandy Forman-Johnson
excellent storyline as usual
Kellyann
I'm a nurse so I appreciated the accuracy and the depth of emotions the charactors experienced while losing a loved one.
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jul 05, 2015
carole lyons
carole lyons rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Aletha
Aletha rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Denise
Denise rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2012
Valerie
Valerie rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2015
Ann
Ann rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2016
Lisa Smith
Lisa Smith rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
Robin
Robin rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2014
Anne
Anne rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2016
Anna
Anna rated it it was ok
Jun 07, 2013
Deb Sholly
Deb Sholly rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2016
Barbara
Barbara rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2015
Patt
Patt rated it liked it
May 13, 2013
Tera
Tera rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Home for the Holidays
  • Just the Way You Are
  • Nights Under the Tennessee Stars
  • The Rebel Doctor's Bride
  • Bad Boy of New Orleans
  • Mad About the Man (The Graysons, #3)
  • What Happens Between Friends
  • Solace in Scandal
  • Make Me Lose Control (Cabin Fever, #2)
  • Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7)
  • Vampire Betrayed (Vampires Destined #3)
  • A Compromised Lady
  • Sylvan Mist (MacLomain, #3)
  • A Bravo Homecoming (Bravo Family, #32)
  • Warrior's Bride
  • The Start of Something Good (Jamett & Joseph, #1)
  • The Love Charm (Small Town Swains)
  • Moon Dance (Enright, #3)
I'm not one of those people who knew from birth she was destined to become a writer. I always loved to read and throughout my childhood I could usually be found with a book in my hands. To the disgust of my friends, I even enjoyed creative writing assignments that made them all groan. But I had other dreams besides writing. I wanted to be an actress or a teacher or a lawyer.

Life took a different t
More about RaeAnne Thayne...

Cowboys of Cold Creek (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Light The Stars (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #1)
  • Dancing In The Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2)
  • Dalton's Undoing (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #3)
  • The Cowboy's Christmas Miracle (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #4)
  • A Cold Creek Holiday (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #6)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • A Cold Creek Baby (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #8)
  • Christmas in Cold Creek (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #9)
  • A Cold Creek Reunion (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #10)
  • A Cold Creek Noel (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #11)