Start by marking “RV There Yet?: A Women of Faith Fiction Novel” as Want to Read:
RV There Yet?: A Women of Faith Fiction Novel

RV There Yet?: A Women of Faith Fiction Novel

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  95 ratings  ·  24 reviews

Life's a journey. Midlife's an adventure. But two weeks in a RV with the hot-flash sisters could drive anyone over the hill.

Dede signed on for this cross-country RV trip selflessly, for Millie and Lydia's sakes. Besides, she needed to get her mind off a love gone wrong and a demanding gourmet chocolates business. And it's for a good cause--sprucing up the old summer camp i

Published (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about RV There Yet?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about RV There Yet?

Homewood Public Library
Can you imagine three independent women traveling cross country in an RV together? DeDe, Millie and Lydia had met at a camp in Colorado one summer in high school. Now they are more mature, as in fiftyish, menopausal and premenopausal. When they got word that Aspen Creek Bible Camp was in need of help from its alumni, the three friends decided to take time off from their "regular lives" and have an adventure. They met at Lydia's in Maine and got reacquainted while preparing for the trip. Waldo, t...more
Cathy Daniel
I enjoyed it and would have enjoyed it more except for two reasons (that were totally me and not a reflection on this book) i need romance too! I really missed the romance and secondly, the characters are 50 and make menopause jokes. I'm just not there yet. I'm a decade away and I just found it all depressing rather than funny.
Melissa
Three 50ish women take an RV trip across country. OK in parts but others cliched.
Marie
Great summer, easy read. Makes me want to spend more time with my best girlfriends!!
Marnie
very entertaining. And, a quick read.
Jenn
I received a copy of the book from the other, and it took me a while to get into it. The plot is cute, I think maybe my mom would like it better. It's about 3 childhood friends, no menopausal going cross country in an RV to save their Bible camp. I enjoyed the story, but it wasn't one I couldn't put down. I had trouble with the main character. I didn't really like her personality that much. But overall it's a cute book, and if you are into the religious theme, it's probably up your alley.
Jessie Mitchell
Oct 04, 2008 Jessie Mitchell rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone!!!
Recommended to Jessie by: Picked it up at the local Deseret Books
This was a great book with a lot of insight in it. I don't know if I picked this book up at the right time in my life that it has helped pick me up a little. No....I am not going through menopause. Heck, I have another 25 years before I start to worry about that. If you are looking for a good book and a quick read I would recommend this book.
Anna Church
RV There Yet? by Diann Hunt is a humorous book. Three middle-aged women driving cross-country in an RV go on an adventure to save a camp. They run into many zany situations on their travels. This book is about friendship, teamwork and adventure. Put this one on your shelf if you want to laugh throughout the book!
Kristin
Jun 10, 2009 Kristin rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Kristin by: my sister, Bryn
Shelves: novel
Cute. Entertaining. Not much romance. Girlfriend stuff. Still not as good as the Sisterchick series where there are wonderful girlfriend "nuggets" throughout the books.
Christy
This is a cute book. It's part of the Women of Faith Fiction series and is a sweet novel about a midlife cross country trip on an RV. Heart warming and fun.
Micki
I thought it was a cute read, but didn't hold my interest. It took me a long time to read, which isn't an indication that I enjoyed it much.
Leslie
This is very light reading. Nothing major to follow throughout the book...just some humorous events that take place on and off in the book.
Lynnea
4.5 stars! funny book and a great leisurely read. about three 50 year olds. I'd probably like it even more in a decade or two!
Chrissy
If you like the Sisterchicks or the Yada Yada Prayer Club, this is probably another good option...
Nancy
This is a good book for a summer read. Light and easy but has a good message.
Jen
The book was a good quick read, yet predictable
Sherri Beebe
Fun book lots of good laughs!
Wanda
Feb 22, 2010 Lu marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-1, chick-lit
Sounds fun #1
Susan
very good, chick lit all the way...I enjoyed this one. Happy ending. :)
Kristy
Kristy marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Krissy Grostefon
Krissy Grostefon marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Dawn Huff
Dawn Huff is currently reading it
Sep 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Diann Hunt wrote romantic comedy and humorous women's fiction targeted to Christian women of the Baby Boomer generation. She'd lived in Indiana forever, had been happily married forever, loved her family, chocolate, her friends, her dog, and, well, chocolate. Her book "For Better or For Worse" is being made into a Hallmark movie, with production beginning in November, 2013.

After a four-year battl...more
More about Diann Hunt...
For Better or for Worse Be Sweet We Have This Moment (Tales from Grace Chapel Inn, #11) Hot Flashes & Cold Cream Hot Tropics & Cold Feet