Naughty Nooners

Naughty Nooners

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  115 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Indulge Me by Kaenar Langford

Keane Daniels has received an anonymous note summoning him to Indulgence, one of the largest gay spa and bathhouses in Toronto. Since he's in unrequited lust with his boss, Keane thinks a clandestine tryst might just take his mind off his gorgeous colleague.

Rayche Marquette has wanted Keane since hiring him, but being his boss means Keane's off...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 5th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Naughty Nooners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naughty Nooners

Jenre
I picked up this anthology for two reasons. Firstly I’d been looking at the recent releases at TEB and noticed a few of their short stories which I fancied reading. Then I saw they were all from the same anthology, Naughty Nooners, re-released as separate stories, so I thought I may as well get the whole anthology. Secondly, I was in the mood for something hot and steamy and these shorts seemed to fit the bill. Unfortunately for me the stories weren’t just the quick and nasty sexy tales I’d been...more
Elisa Rolle
The common theme of the various stories are the naughty nooners, those encounters you have during your lunch break, instead to eat... quite a good way to stay in shape! Anyway, the "naughty" in the title, and the situation that usually leads to forbidden lovers, are a sure hints that the stories are mostly light and without angst.

Indulge Me by Kaenar Langford: Keane has an unrequited love for his boss Rayche (side note: but the two are drawn together since both have such strange name? ;-) ); it'...more
Gwengwel
Phoenix
Finally an anthology that is a collection of my favorite writers instead of one favorite and some other people who write badly. Loved it!
Chris
2.5 stars. Ok collection of m/m romance short stories about steamy lunch hour interludes and instalove.
Indigo
In fact 3.5 stars
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2014
Nita
Nita marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
Debbie
Debbie added it
Feb 09, 2014
MiMi Rae
MiMi Rae marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Kegan
Kegan marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Chrystal_K
Chrystal_K marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2013
Bookparty
Bookparty marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2013
Although born in Ireland, Kaenar Langford lives north of Toronto in rural Ontario but that doesn't stop her from traveling the world in her mind and in her books. The love of romance and the exotic as well as a sense of humour are all entwined to produce stories that will seduce you and make you laugh.

Her husband and two sons have grown used to seeing only the back of her head as she is transporte...more
More about Kaenar Langford...
Lucifer's Angel The Hunter's Surrender Just Being Neighborly Waiting So Long Jude's Choice (Renegade, #1)