Start by marking “The New Bible Cure for Cancer: Ancient Truths, Natural Remedies, and the Latest Findings for Your Health Today” as Want to Read:

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  25 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Expanded editions include twice as much information!

Your Dietary Answers to Cancer
Take charge of your health, and live a longer, healthier life

In this concise, easy-to-read book, you’ll discover a wealth of information that will help you prevent and fight cancer. Incorporating the latest medical findings with the timeless wisdom of the Bible, The New Bible Cure for C
Published July 23rd 2010 by Siloam (first published August 1999)

To ask other readers questions about The New Bible Cure for Cancer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The New Bible Cure for Cancer

Martha
Nov 13, 2010 Martha rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2010, first-reads
I got this book for free in a Goodreads First Read giveaway!! Haven't received it yet, but am looking forward to reading it.

Am now over halfway through it. Such good nutritional information. And I love the Biblical focus.

11/13/10 Finished this evening. I did like this book very much. It provided a great deal of information about cancer & how it can be affected through diet, supplements, prayer & faith. Some of the info is common sense (i.e., darker vegetables are better for us than lig
Norma
Oct 31, 2010 Norma rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I recently won this book through here.

I had entered in hopes of winning this book for my brother-in-law's mom who was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer.

I read the book before giving it to her. Even though I am not a Christian, I felt that much of this book applies to anyone who has any type of illness even if they are not Christian.

It was a wonderful book and I will be applying much of it to my own life.

I have given the book to Annette and hope that she will be willing to apply it to her l
Giselle
Aug 10, 2010 Giselle rated it really liked it
Recommended to Giselle by: goodreads
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book through goodreads first-reads! I have found this book to be encouraging and informative. Simple explanations and clear presentation of medical information supported by Biblical insights. Worth the read amongst the many books out there seeking to bring hope to those battling cancer.
Judypaa
Aug 31, 2010 Judypaa rated it it was amazing
I am almost finished with this book, and I found it to be very good indeed. Everyone should read this book, not only Cancer patients but everyone who is interested in living as healthy as they can.
Keri
Dec 04, 2010 Keri rated it really liked it
I won this book in the Goodreads giveaway. Love all the nutritional information and have been trying to change some of my eating habits with ones offered in the book.
Tiffani
Nov 16, 2010 Tiffani rated it it was amazing
Won as goodreads giveaway great book.
debbie rayas
debbie rayas rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
JoAnn
JoAnn marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Lynnette Franciscus
Lynnette Franciscus marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Marie M
Marie M marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Martin Howarth
Martin Howarth marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
Emmanuel Miraflores
Emmanuel Miraflores marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Megin
Megin is currently reading it
Feb 29, 2016
Fivewincs
Fivewincs marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Esteban
Esteban marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2015
Leland Miller
Leland Miller rated it really liked it
Sep 22, 2015
Brenda Mangen
Brenda Mangen rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2015
Frank Smith
Frank Smith marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Mary Croswell
Mary Croswell rated it it was ok
Dec 27, 2014
Teresa Piva
Teresa Piva marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
1620 greenview dr.
1620 greenview dr. rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Wanda Badger
Wanda Badger marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Oradiegwu Chikezie
Oradiegwu Chikezie rated it it was amazing
Jun 24, 2014
Cristie Li
Cristie Li marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
KJ LIEGH
KJ LIEGH marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014