Start by marking “Bittersweet Exes” as Want to Read:
Bittersweet Exes

Bittersweet Exes

In this tangled web of bittersweet past and present relationships, havoc is created in the lives of five main characters. Their memories create a "what if" chain reaction that changes their lives forever. Its up to them to decide if precedent love is enough to go backwards or will new love help them move forward. Deidra Turner, DeDe, is a workaholic and President and ...more
Published March 15th 2010 by Ladyelle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Bittersweet Exes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bittersweet Exes

Bridget Bray
Nov 10, 2014 Bridget Bray rated it really liked it
I didn't expect it to end that way for Tyrin! Good read! Be careful what you ask for!
Shae
Oct 21, 2012 Shae rated it really liked it
Good read! I hope Ty finds his mate now.
Valerie
Dec 26, 2012 Valerie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mykindlebooks
This author is amazing. This is my second read by her. The first story I read was Guilty Pleasures. I absolutely loved it. After reading Bittersweet Exes, I am even more intrigued by her writing style.

This story gave a little twist to "loving the one that you are with". The characters all had exes, but who knew that their own ex would be next in line for someone very close to their heart.

I fell in love with Tyrin as a man in love with his wife (DeDe) and wanting to bring out the best in their fa
Natasha
Feb 12, 2014 Natasha rated it really liked it
Triangles, squares, hexagons, sheesh! Some people just think they can manipulate others and have things go their way....you can't change someone's heart. I kind of felt like this book left me hanging. I want to know what happens with Lamont, Sandra, Key, Tyrin, Ashley and DeDe after all the drama and secrets came out. Those left uncoupled at the very least need a follow up. At first I wanted to slap DeDe and tell her to wake up! But you can't always force what's not meant to be even if you think ...more
Joy
Oct 27, 2013 Joy rated it liked it

Tyrin loves his wife DeDe, enough to give up a once promising basketball career but over the years he’s grown resentful that he’s the only one making all the sacrifices to save their ailing marriage. In sheer frustration and in an effort to shock De into changing, Ty uses his trump card but he hadn’t counted on his manipulative ex and lifelong best friend Sandra or another man stepping in and messing with his plans.

I felt for Ty when his plan began to go awry but neither women deserved him anywa
Teaguem2005
Feb 03, 2013 Teaguem2005 rated it really liked it
This is the tale of Tyrin & Dede Turner. The triangle involves his best friend who has ulterior motives. The story has a hint of "Brown Sugar" flavor to it. Tyrin says he wants a divorce when he really just wants to change who his wife is. He thinks he can scare her but plays himself in the process.
Lisa
Jan 05, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: drama
Wow! A page turner! I have had this book on my kindle for a while and never thought about reading it, until I couldn't find a book to hold my attention. I actually got the book free from amazon. I am really glad I read this book! I could relate to some of the events that took place. I do recommend this book. I thought it was a really good read.
Donica James-edgerton
Jun 17, 2014 Donica James-edgerton rated it it was amazing
Lol this couples where a mess forreal.I can't believe how married ppl act lol.Well I'm glad things turned out good for them all.Especially DeDe she needed that.Kinda wish there was a part two
Me'Tova Hollingsworth
Feb 09, 2014 Me'Tova Hollingsworth rated it it was amazing
I'm loving Niyah Moore's writing style. She really knows how to work her pen! Ready for the next book.
Michelle Burke
Apr 22, 2015 Michelle Burke rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

I loved this book. The flow was great. Loved all the characters. I will continue to read this author's books. Have not been disappointed yet.
Shani Greene-Dowdell
Shani Greene-Dowdell rated it it was amazing
Nov 21, 2012
Shawnna White
Shawnna White rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2014
stephanie
stephanie rated it really liked it
Apr 25, 2016
Jerzee74
Jerzee74 rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2012
Niyah Moore
Mar 15, 2012 Niyah Moore rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kynea Armstead
Kynea Armstead rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Carol
Carol rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2013
Stacy Brown
Oct 14, 2013 Stacy Brown rated it it was amazing
Ms. Moore has a talent. I can't wait to see this author take off
Jenae Thompkins
Jenae Thompkins rated it did not like it
Oct 08, 2015
Marquita Moreira
Marquita Moreira rated it really liked it
Mar 14, 2014
Rikenya Hunter
Rikenya Hunter rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2014
Detre Langhorne
Detre Langhorne rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2014
Angela Allen
Angela Allen rated it really liked it
Jul 08, 2013
Patience
Patience rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2013
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2015
Suzzette
May 19, 2013 Suzzette rated it really liked it
Real page turner. Sandra is a bitch. Those kind of people you don't need in your life
Krishtian Xavier
Krishtian Xavier rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2014
april j.
april j. rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2015
marguerite jacques
marguerite jacques rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2014
LADANA S
LADANA S rated it really liked it
Oct 31, 2016
Niyah Moore is an award-winning author with more than twenty published works to her credit. A Sacramento, California native, Niyah’s love affair with the written word began early. By the age of nine she was fully immersed in the possibilities of prose. Under the subtle urging and guidance of her literary mentors, Niyah embarked on a professional writing career.

A true contemporary artist, Niyah’s f
More about Niyah Moore...