Start by marking “The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity: Your Guide to Finding Meaning in Signs Big and Small” as Want to Read:

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  95 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
""When we are alert to the coincidences in our lives, we experience them more frequently - and they take on greater significance. And once we recognize synchronicities as meaningful, they open us to new information, new possibilities. We suddenly find that we're in the right place at the right time, meet the right people at the right moment, and our lives are changed for t ...more
Published June 15th 2010 by Adams Media Corporation (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity

Robin Yaklin
Feb 02, 2011 Robin Yaklin rated it really liked it
They have introduced me to many new concepts and caused me to think about the tools we have been given to help us focus each day.
Damaskcat
Apr 06, 2013 Damaskcat rated it it was amazing
Have you ever thought about someone you haven’t spoken to for years only to have them phone you a few minutes later? Have you ever decided to read about a subject new to you only to have just the right book practically fall on you in a bookshop? Have you ever read about something on the internet or in a newspaper and at the same time heard the same word spoken on a television which is on in the background? This is synchronicity. The more you become aware of these synchronous happenings the more ...more
jenean c. gilstrap
Mar 19, 2013 jenean c. gilstrap rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Synchronicity - a magical adventure that expands our concepts of what is possible -

This is how husband-wife writing team, Rob and Trish MacGregor, describe the meaningful coincidence concept of synchronicity. According to them, their own adventure[s] began in 1981 on their first date and more than 25 years later, this magical adventure has taken them to the jungles of the Amazon and back again, their travel path lined with 60 literary contributions, both fiction and non-fiction. With each step
Devika Koppikar
Jan 09, 2011 Devika Koppikar rated it liked it
I love reading about synchronicities and coincidences, so this caught my attention at the library.

It was not a bad book: it had some interesting ideas about when you keep seeing the same images or hearing the same songs.

It gave me some tips on how to recognize synchronicities.

Overall, however, I thought the book was a bit "light and fluffy." I mean, it seemed like the authors just wrote what was on the top of their heads without any deep, spiritual analysis.

For example, they claimed that when t
Terri Patrick
Apr 14, 2012 Terri Patrick rated it it was amazing
What is synchronicity?
It can work for you to help you create a life full of wonder and personal power.
Start with:
THE 7 SECRETS OF SYNCHRONICITY
- your guide to finding Meaning in Signs, Big and Small

Trish and Rob MacGregor have collected rich stories from people in all walks of life who pay attention to signs and coincidences that matter to them. The book is informative and personable as it weaves many stories with philosophies and practical steps to enhance synchronicity in our days. To do so ma
Ruth Hapeta
Jul 23, 2014 Ruth Hapeta rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wellbeing
Had never heard of the word "Synchronicity" before, but have definately experienced it in my life, from experiencing 'clusters' of the same thing repeatedly (as though the universe was trying to give me a message), having a dream about an old friend only to receive an email from that person the next day, or thinking about someone & then having them call me just after that. The book gives lots of examples & ideas on how to experience more synchronicity in your life, as well as putting for ...more
Kitty
Dec 27, 2014 Kitty rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
One of those books that was mildly interesting at the time I read it, but I don't expect it to stay with me. Not much in the way of real “advice”.
Susan Pixley
Jun 14, 2015 Susan Pixley rated it liked it
Although there is nothing groundbreaking, it's enjoyable to consider the coincidences we face in life.
Mai
Apr 12, 2016 Mai rated it liked it
Synchronicity ,as carl jung described it, is a connecting principle
It is a sign from the universe that you are connected to Everything and Everyone .if you follow synchronicity it will always lead you to your destiny.Nothing in this life is ever a "coincidence",it's Always a Synchronicity!
Follow the signs ,follow your heart and trust that Everything happens for a reason
Interesting book that lists many examples of synchronicity in many fields of life
Claudia Loureiro
Aug 12, 2013 Claudia Loureiro rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spirituality
Encontrei este livro por acaso .. ou talvez não...Talvez tenha encontrado este livro porque o universo me levou a ele, ou ao livro até mim. De qualquer forma estou realmente satisfeita que esteja em minha posse. Tem tem ideias e histórias muito interessantes e é uma ferramenta útil para qualquer um que tenha experimentado ou, que queira experimentar a sincronicidade... uma leitura muito agradável e curiosa.
Claudia Loureiro
Aug 02, 2013 Claudia Loureiro rated it really liked it
Eli Poteet
Dec 16, 2011 Eli Poteet rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: M
Shelves: wisdom
This book was a wonderful and legitimate use of my time! I flew thru the pages, simply gobbling up all of the information provided. I picked this book up on my last vision quest in Portland Oregon at New Renaissance Bookshop. This book has certainly confirmed I am on the correct path in my life. I found it incredible and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in synchronicity.
Pauline
May 22, 2013 Pauline rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Whether you already have the foundation of synchronicity incorporated into your life or you're just looking for some insight on the topic, this book provided some very practical tools. Though I already live my life awakened to messages I receive from the universe, I now have the knowledge that will allow me to harness this power and multiply it to my own benefit, and those around me.
Ron Broussard
Apr 11, 2012 Ron Broussard rated it it was amazing
Great read...Makes you think about all the so called coincidences you have had in life. SInce the book I have been aware and not worried about things that don't go my way as long as intention is involved I usually make it manifest. A definitely page turner and if you open your mind to possibilities, it will bring a thought change in your life
Jan Daker
Mar 05, 2012 Jan Daker rated it it was amazing
Wasn't certain if this would be a really out-there book or good stuff. Turned out to be fantastic! Lots of fact-based evidence, ie, Noetic Society's Global Consciousness Project that picked up 9/11 tragedy just prior to the fact.
Lots of discover about the world if we let go of what we can see,touch, etc. Loved this!!!
Victoria Cumberbatch
I enjoyed this. Most aspects if synchronicity I knew, but I like reading others' experiences. While reading though, a LOT of synchros happened to me and I knew it was because I was becoming more attuned to them via reading about it daily. I highlighted things and such.
Kerry
Jan 14, 2016 Kerry rated it really liked it
I think I will flip through it now and again to keep some ideas in mind cause it has food for thought but it is a little boring and I wish it was more to the point with these 7 secrets,,,they seem vague as to what were they?
Tamara
May 09, 2012 Tamara rated it it was amazing
Excellent! I got more out of this book than I expected. I really enjoyed reading real life stories because it validated that I am on the right track of my unique spiritual path. Highly recommend this book.
Ingrid
Oct 30, 2011 Ingrid rated it really liked it
The book explains synchronicity well,the explanations are mixed with examples. Although I've read a few books about the subject I still enjoyed it.
Gulin Yilmaz
Apr 10, 2016 Gulin Yilmaz rated it liked it
I recommend this book for people who started to recognize the universal invisible signs considered as coincidences by many.
Andie Nash
Jan 04, 2012 Andie Nash rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing. It transformed the way I look at the world. Not kidding. Read it.
Fiona Robson
Sep 27, 2012 Fiona Robson rated it really liked it
Excellent read, exploring Jung's "acausal principle" even further.
Mister Casual
Jan 24, 2013 Mister Casual rated it it was ok
Shelves: synchronicity
too easy a read... rather vanilla... in one word, eh
Vanessa
Aug 19, 2012 Vanessa rated it liked it
Still thinking....
Caroline Zani
Caroline Zani rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Maryam Magdy
Maryam Magdy marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Shlawnda Eddington
Shlawnda Eddington marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Gitte
Gitte marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Sarah marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2016
Senya22
Senya22 is currently reading it
Feb 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Awaken the Spirit Within: 10 Steps to Ignite Your Life and Fulfill Your Divine Purpose
  • Encyclopedia of Mystics, Saints & Sages: A Guide to Asking for Protection, Wealth, Happiness, and Everything Else!
  • Living Earth Devotional: 365 Green Practices for Sacred Connection
  • Angel Astrology 101: Discover the Angels Connected with Your Birth Chart
  • The Urban Pagan: Magical Living in a 9-To-5 World
  • You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healing
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • Pagan Spirituality: A Guide to Personal Transformation
  • Seasons of Witchery: Celebrating the Sabbats with the Garden Witch
  • Self-Healing with Reiki: How to Create Wholeness, Harmony & Balance for Body, Mind & Spirit
  • Dreaming Yourself Awake: Lucid Dreaming and Tibetan Dream Yoga for Insight and Transformation
  • The Elements of Ritual: Air, Fire, Water & Earth in the Wiccan Circle
  • Nature-Speak: Signs, Omens and Messages in Nature
  • Heaven and Earth: Making the Psychic Connection
  • The Honeymoon Effect: The Science of Creating Heaven on Earth
  • Synchronicity: The Bridge Between Matter and Mind
  • The Lotus and the Lily: A 30 Day Soul Program
  • The Hymns of Orpheus
Patricia Janeshutz MacGregor. Also writes under the pseudonyms of Trish Janeshutz, T.J. MacGregor, and Alison Drake.
More about Trish MacGregor...