Start by marking “The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity: Your Guide to Finding Meaning in Signs Big and Small” as Want to Read:

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  20 reviews
""When we are alert to the coincidences in our lives, we experience them more frequently - and they take on greater significance. And once we recognize synchronicities as meaningful, they open us to new information, new possibilities. We suddenly find that we're in the right place at the right time, meet the right people at the right moment, and our lives are changed for t ...more
Published June 15th 2010 by Adams Media Corporation (first published May 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The 7 Secrets of Synchronicity

Michaela
Synchronicity is something I'm not short of in my life. Being a highly active spiritualist, I already knew that they were advanced messages and signs from the universe, but it helped to have it yet again confirmed.

While it offered many aspects to the realm of synchronicity, I only rated it 3 stars, not because it wasn't a good book, but because I've already heard most of it several times over. It wasn't knew to me, is another way I could put it. I found the book to be constantly be repetitive,
Robin Yaklin
They have introduced me to many new concepts and caused me to think about the tools we have been given to help us focus each day.
Damaskcat
Have you ever thought about someone you haven’t spoken to for years only to have them phone you a few minutes later? Have you ever decided to read about a subject new to you only to have just the right book practically fall on you in a bookshop? Have you ever read about something on the internet or in a newspaper and at the same time heard the same word spoken on a television which is on in the background? This is synchronicity. The more you become aware of these synchronous happenings the more ...more
jenean c. gilstrap
Mar 19, 2013 jenean c. gilstrap rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone
Synchronicity - a magical adventure that expands our concepts of what is possible -

This is how husband-wife writing team, Rob and Trish MacGregor, describe the meaningful coincidence concept of synchronicity. According to them, their own adventure[s] began in 1981 on their first date and more than 25 years later, this magical adventure has taken them to the jungles of the Amazon and back again, their travel path lined with 60 literary contributions, both fiction and non-fiction. With each step
Devika Koppikar
I love reading about synchronicities and coincidences, so this caught my attention at the library.

It was not a bad book: it had some interesting ideas about when you keep seeing the same images or hearing the same songs.

It gave me some tips on how to recognize synchronicities.

Overall, however, I thought the book was a bit "light and fluffy." I mean, it seemed like the authors just wrote what was on the top of their heads without any deep, spiritual analysis.

For example, they claimed that when t
Terri Patrick
What is synchronicity?
It can work for you to help you create a life full of wonder and personal power.
Start with:
THE 7 SECRETS OF SYNCHRONICITY
- your guide to finding Meaning in Signs, Big and Small

Trish and Rob MacGregor have collected rich stories from people in all walks of life who pay attention to signs and coincidences that matter to them. The book is informative and personable as it weaves many stories with philosophies and practical steps to enhance synchronicity in our days. To do so ma
Kitty
One of those books that was mildly interesting at the time I read it, but I don't expect it to stay with me. Not much in the way of real “advice”.
Susan Pixley
Although there is nothing groundbreaking, it's enjoyable to consider the coincidences we face in life.
Claudia Loureiro
Encontrei este livro por acaso .. ou talvez não...Talvez tenha encontrado este livro porque o universo me levou a ele, ou ao livro até mim. De qualquer forma estou realmente satisfeita que esteja em minha posse. Tem tem ideias e histórias muito interessantes e é uma ferramenta útil para qualquer um que tenha experimentado ou, que queira experimentar a sincronicidade... uma leitura muito agradável e curiosa.
Eli Poteet
Dec 16, 2011 Eli Poteet rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: M
Shelves: wisdom
This book was a wonderful and legitimate use of my time! I flew thru the pages, simply gobbling up all of the information provided. I picked this book up on my last vision quest in Portland Oregon at New Renaissance Bookshop. This book has certainly confirmed I am on the correct path in my life. I found it incredible and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in synchronicity.
Pauline
Whether you already have the foundation of synchronicity incorporated into your life or you're just looking for some insight on the topic, this book provided some very practical tools. Though I already live my life awakened to messages I receive from the universe, I now have the knowledge that will allow me to harness this power and multiply it to my own benefit, and those around me.
Ron Broussard
Great read...Makes you think about all the so called coincidences you have had in life. SInce the book I have been aware and not worried about things that don't go my way as long as intention is involved I usually make it manifest. A definitely page turner and if you open your mind to possibilities, it will bring a thought change in your life
Jan Daker
Wasn't certain if this would be a really out-there book or good stuff. Turned out to be fantastic! Lots of fact-based evidence, ie, Noetic Society's Global Consciousness Project that picked up 9/11 tragedy just prior to the fact.
Lots of discover about the world if we let go of what we can see,touch, etc. Loved this!!!
Victoria Cumberbatch
I enjoyed this. Most aspects if synchronicity I knew, but I like reading others' experiences. While reading though, a LOT of synchros happened to me and I knew it was because I was becoming more attuned to them via reading about it daily. I highlighted things and such.
Tamara
Excellent! I got more out of this book than I expected. I really enjoyed reading real life stories because it validated that I am on the right track of my unique spiritual path. Highly recommend this book.
Ingrid
The book explains synchronicity well,the explanations are mixed with examples. Although I've read a few books about the subject I still enjoyed it.
Andie Nash
This book is amazing. It transformed the way I look at the world. Not kidding. Read it.
Fiona Robson
Excellent read, exploring Jung's "acausal principle" even further.
Mister Casual
too easy a read... rather vanilla... in one word, eh
Vanessa
Still thinking....
Monica Kemp
Monica Kemp marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Najma Mir
Najma Mir marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Saranda Krasniqi
Saranda Krasniqi marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Haunani Kawananakoa
Haunani Kawananakoa marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2015
Chelsea Cecilia
Chelsea Cecilia is currently reading it
May 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Patricia Janeshutz MacGregor. Also writes under the pseudonyms of Trish Janeshutz, T.J. MacGregor, and Alison Drake.
More about Trish MacGregor...
Power Tarot: More Than 100 Spreads That Give Specific Answers to Your Most Important Question Esperanza (Hungry Ghosts, #1) The Everything Astrology Book: Discover Your True Self Among the Stars! Ghost Key (Hungry Ghosts, #2) The Everything Dreams Book: From Fantasies to Nightmares, What Your Dreams Mean, How to Remember Them, and How They Affect Your Everyday Life (The Everything Series)