Start by marking “Twice the Temptation” as Want to Read:
Twice the Temptation

Twice the Temptation (The Eatons #4)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  177 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Denise Eaton is proud of the day-care business she built from scratch. But now the scion of this Philadelphia family dynasty could lose everything. The man who holds the key to her future? None other than Rhett Ferrell, the man she passionately loved in college…and who broke her heart.

Rhett has waited six years to take his sweet revenge. Now the legendary corporate raider
Published September 21st 2010 by Harlequin (first published September 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Twice the Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twice the Temptation

Daisy
I really like a good romance and the summary promised a lot of tension, heartbreak and just plain conflict, which always makes me cry and I love those kinds of books. But(yes there's a huge but), I was hugely disappointed. Let me explain:

They were a great couple for 4 years, then Denise thought Rhett was cheating on her and he thinks that after breaking if off she proceeded to jump into bed with his best friend. Both weren't rational enough to try and talk it over back then, but that part is und
Adam
Post Listen Review: This book sucks as much as any other romance book. But don't take my word for it, I put it to the sucky not sucky test. But be forewarned it is an utterly biased test.

Not sucky - The heroine is not actually dumb or ditzy.

Sucky - The male lead is named Rhett. I think there was some other mildly notable book that used that name first. (Gone with the Wind)

Not sucky - There aren't really any shopping trips to make note of.

Sucky - This whole thing could have been resolved with a s
Kendra Griffin
TWICE THE TEMPTATION

OKAY THIS BOOK WAS AWESOME; I THOUGHT RHETT AND DENISE WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER,SO WHEN THEY RECONCILED I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY. I'M EXCITED WHEN COUPLES SEPARATE OVER LIES HAS A SECOND CHANCE AT FINDING HAPPINESS.
Lethea
A short written romance
LaCresha
Horrible ending!
Domino (aka Meme)
not the best book i've ever listened to. the plog was good but not executed well. the language used also got on my nerve. i would have liked to see the characters get deeper into why they split up previously and have more development of Garrett's revenge. Alers just sped through resolving the main characters relationship. not sure if i'll read another novel by this author. i have another book in my tbr list. i'll see how it goes.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
I must admit to being disappointed in this particular 'Eaton' book. I liked the characters, but the story lined seemed a bit rushed in areas and dragged on in others. Once the reveal was made the book seemed to take off like a rocket and not all for one to catch up. I look for the next one to be a bit better. Denise's story was not the justice to the love you can see she has for her Rhett.
Ceej
Alers is too versed in romance novels to put this book out. After the Cole saga, it's hard to read something so simple and white washed. Even for a serial romance, I expected more. The ending, although I love having made Trey and Rhett brothers, was simple, rushed and out of context.
Glenda
The book was ok. I did feel like the story was rushed and much more detail could have been given. Overall, I liked it and would read more by this author.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Eatons
Kuwana
Kuwana added it
Jun 27, 2015
Gwen
Gwen is currently reading it
Jun 24, 2015
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Charity Greene
Charity Greene marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Tracy Tracy
Tracy Tracy marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
May 20, 2015
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Ebbs
Ebbs is currently reading it
May 15, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Summer Heat
  • Star of His Heart
  • My Only Desire
  • Tempt Me at Midnight
  • Sinful Seduction (Twins of Sin, #1)
  • One Night With You
  • Sizzling Seduction
  • A Case For Romance
  • Always in My Heart (Harts in Love, #1)
  • Diamond Dreams
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting ...more
More about Rochelle Alers...

The Eatons (7 books)
  • Bittersweet Love
  • Sweet Deception
  • Sweet Dreams (Kimani Romance, #177)
  • Sweet Persuasions
  • Sweet Destiny
  • Sweet Southern Nights (Kimani Romance)
Living Large Welcome to Leo's The Long Hot Summer Long Time Coming (Whitfield Brides #1) Taken By Storm (Whitfield Brides #3)