Start by marking “365 Prescriptions for the Soul” as Want to Read:
365 Prescriptions for the Soul

365 Prescriptions for the Soul

4.15  ·  Rating Details  ·  39 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Dr. Bernie Siegel writes with humorous, down-to-earth wisdom that has improved the lives of countless readers. In 365 Prescriptions for the Soul, he treats us to his most user-friendly work of all: daily doses of inspiration and humor that gently and joyfully help us live more peaceful, loving, and fulfilling lives.
Published February 1st 2010 by New World Library (first published November 24th 2003)

To ask other readers questions about 365 Prescriptions for the Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 365 Prescriptions for the Soul

Karl
Nov 02, 2013 Karl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although different in format from many of the other books that Bernie has written, this one is just as empowering and life-affirming. As the title states, there are 365 ideas meant to be a, “…daily guide and resource…” for anyone on this journey through life. In addition to the daily “prescriptions”, Bernie has added relevant quotes from other luminaries throughout history and he follows the prescription with a “Solution of the Day”. I understand that life makes no guarantee; however, I also kno ...more
Tami
Apr 24, 2009 Tami rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes, it’s very difficult to stay positive. I don’t know a single person who couldn’t use a little more hope and love in their life. 365 Prescriptions for the Soul brings that to us for a whole year.

As the title suggests, 365 Prescriptions for the Soul includes an inspirational message of hope and love for each day of the year. At the top of each page is an inspirational quote. Each entry below that includes a bit of text which could be a story, a poem, a thought, or a little advice. Then,
Sherry
Jan 07, 2015 Sherry rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I love this book. It's always on my bedside table. At the end of the day, you can always find some hope/inspiration, or just look at things from a totally different perspective.
Christie Gribschaw
Something light to pick up and read if you're feeling a little down.
Rachel
May 22, 2011 Rachel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a fun book :) I loved it!! He did this really great interview on Steve Maraboli radio show. Bernie is the real deal. Fantastic interview inspired me to get the equally fantastic book. Must read!
Joan
Jun 05, 2010 Joan is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I am in the middle of a long year of battling chronic asthma, with high-dose steroid treatment, and am drawing amazing inspiration from Dr. Siegel's writing. He helps me not to fall into the mire of fear and self-pity and enjoy every day, even when I can't leave my room!
Nawal
Nov 02, 2011 Nawal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A finir + tard
Alexandra
Alexandra marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Theresa Zizzi
Theresa Zizzi marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Sean
Sean marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2015
Hamza Kun
Hamza Kun rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2015
Nada
Nada marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Sve Atanasova
Sve Atanasova marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2015
Lisa Norma
Lisa Norma marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Ahmed Saed
Ahmed Saed marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2015
Carol
Carol rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2015
Tressie
Tressie rated it it was ok
Sep 26, 2015
Alex Boateng
Alex Boateng marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2015
Tom
Tom marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
carol camino
carol camino marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Ellen Copeland
Ellen Copeland rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2015
Meri Prostran
Meri Prostran marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Adrienne
Adrienne is currently reading it
Aug 30, 2015
Anita
Anita is currently reading it
Feb 22, 2015