Bad Boys Next Exit

Bad Boys Next Exit (Men of Rogues Hollow #2)

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  764 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Take Everything by Shannon McKennaAll Jane Duvall wants is to bag another big account for her headhunting firm, even if it means stealing a key employee from sexy hotel CEO Michael "Mac" MacNamara. But once Mac gets a good look at the luscious, elusive Jane, he's more than willing to let her take everything ... body, heart and soul.Exposed by Donna KauffmanChristmas Eve an...more
Published April 1st 2004 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boys Next Exit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boys Next Exit

Jane Stewart
McKenna great, Kauffman ok, Sheedy no.

I rated McKenna's story, Meltdown, as 5 - I loved it. I was laughing out loud several times. Great characters, good plot. It's one of the stories that I periodically think about when doing other things. I would recommend buying the book just for the McKenna story. For a list of my reviews of other Shannon McKenna books, see my 5 star review of “Ultimate Weapon” posted 11/15/08.

I rated Kauffman's story, Exposed, as 3 - for an ok read. Characters were ok. Didn...more
Irene A
all these bad boys books make me wish that reality was different... why why WHY!!!
Gail
Meh . . . . the Kauffman was the worst, but none of the three stories was all that inspiring. It seemed like I was reading this book forever. I have Tag Morgan's story also from the library but at this point I don't much care about him, I have at least another week to make up my mind if I want to spend reading time on his book. Gads, the Kauffman went on forever, and ever, and ever. Yikes.
Michelle
I really liked the 2nd and 3rd stories. Shannon McKenna's story was ok, but the hero was a little too much for me: too arrogant, too pushy, too out of control. Donna Kauffman's story was great – I'd already read one of Austin's brothers' story in another anthology and liked it, too. The story by E.C. Sheedy is the first I've read by her. I wasn't thrilled with the heroine, but overall the story was good with excellent chemistry between H & h.
Jessica Alcazar
03/25/13: This review is for all 4 stories that make up Donna Kauffman's Men of Rogues Hollow ... ALL FANTASTIC. I loved reading about all four brothers finding their happily ever after. If I had to rate the stories from best forward, I would put Austin as my favorite then Tag, third comes Burke and last is Jace BUT all 4 stories were 5 stars in their own way.....
Adriana Bookologist
Bad Boys Next Exit

Exposed by Donna Kauffman

Meltdown by Shannon McKenna

Pure Ginger by E.C. Sheedy
Fay Ann Hollcroft
To me these weren't really my style of bad boys. Mine are the rough & tough, mean looking, military/uniformed personnel, biker etc. But all in all they were GREAT guys. This book was worth reading!
Barks & Bites
Updating my "read" books. I reviewed this for All About Romance years ago. The review is archived HERE .
Amanda
only read two of three exposed was good sheedys ws cheesy and unrealistc and the language got turn off bad and they were during the sex scenes not good.
~♥*Marianna*♥~ (what stays is dry bones)
Meltdown by Shannon McKenna - 5 Stars

Exposed by Donna Kauffman - 4.5 Stars

Pure Ginger by E.C. Sheedy - 3 Stars
Noor
Meltdown, By Shannon McKenna - 5 STARS
Exposed, By Donna Kauffman - 4 STARS
Pure Ginger, By E.C Sheedy - 3 STARS
Kari
3 stars strictly because of the 2nd story. I was disappointed with Shannon McKenna's.
Andrea Miller
Andrea Miller marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Gretchen
Gretchen marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
  • Bad Boys On Board (Includes: Watson Brothers, #1)
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • I Love Bad Boys
  • Beach Blanket Bad Boys
  • Bad Boys with Red Roses
  • Merry Christmas, Baby
  • Immortal Bad Boys
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • Bad Boys Over Easy
Also wrote five category romances under the penname Shannon Anderson

::From The Author's Website::

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

I started writing my first romance novel in secret. I was working a temp job in an insurance office in Manhattan at the time, and the office manager had made it clear that even if there was nothing to do, I still had to look busy-- never one of my big talents. I felt bad about the waste...more
More about Shannon McKenna...
Behind Closed Doors (McClouds & Friends #1) Standing in the Shadows (McClouds & Friends #2) Edge of Midnight (McClouds & Friends #4) Out Of Control (McClouds & Friends #3) Extreme Danger (McClouds & Friends #5)