Start by marking “Witch Switch (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, Super Special)” as Want to Read:
Witch Switch (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, Super Special)

Witch Switch (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo Super Special)

Katie loves Halloween. Everyone is buzzing about the costume contest, the Halloween parade is just around the corner, and a mysterious black kitten has captured Katie’s attention. But the busy holiday doesn’t stop the magic wind! Join Katie in this Switcheroo Super Special for twice the switcheroos, and find out how she saves the day!
Published August 17th 2006 by Grosset & Dunlap (first published August 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Witch Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch Switch

Shanae
May 18, 2008 Shanae rated it it was amazing
Katie loves Halloween. Everyone is buzzing about the costume contest, the Halloween parade is just around the corner, and a mysterious black kitten has captured Katie's attention. But the busy holiday doesn't stop the magic wind! Join Katie in this Switcheroo Super Special for twice the switcheroos, and find out how she saves the day. She had met this woman that she throught was a witch but the reason why she live in that scary house because she just move in there. It had belonged to her family ...more
Mary
Sep 21, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
This was the latest adventure my girls and I took.

My girls loved the book, they liked the kitten, the haunted scary house with the witch, and both of the switcheroo's that took place. They really laughed at those parts.

As a mom, I liked that the characters were not whiny, spoiled or just plain obnoxious. I liked the lessons that things are not always what they seem, kindness towards animals, and being a good friend.

This was our first book by Nancy E. Krulik, but it will not be our last.
Bridget
Part of the Katie Kazoo Switcheroo series, Witch Switch follows Katie Carew and the events of Halloween. Her best friend, Suzanne Lock, and her decide to dress up as witches for halloween. When halloween rolls around, Katie stumbles upon a black cat with a great deal of mystery and magic plays its part. Trouble occurs when Katie is late for the Halloween contest, but no worries; the trouble is solved. Katie Kazoo will appeal to young girls who are early readers. They may relate to several situat ...more
Pam McMillan
Apr 30, 2014 Pam McMillan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2010, 2011
My daughter and I read this for a 5th grade reading fair project. We chose it because we loved Halloween. It was a great book for her to do on a board, she won first place and went to district with it. Katie loved Halloween and everyone was buzzing about the costume contest and the Halloween parade that was coming up soon. There was a mysterious kitten (black) that captured Katie's attention. Halloween doesn't stop the majic wind from happening. It was a fun read for us.
NaDell
Mar 11, 2011 NaDell rated it liked it
Shelves: kid-books
One of my daughter's 8 year old friends gave her this book because she had already read it a few times. I read it because I had already finished my other book in the car and we had a while to still be in the car. It was a good book for early readers. I like that the main character isn't whiny like Junie B. Jones. She is just annoying to me. I won't let my 8 year old read her books. Katie Kazoo is cute and fun...just the way little girls should act and what they should read.
Jocelin
Aug 30, 2011 Jocelin rated it liked it
Another solid entry into the Katie Kazoo series. This one takes place during Halloween where our heroine is changed into the creep old lady that lives in the rundown house and a cute little stray kitten. Of course, she learns a lesson about "being in other people's shoes". I like her she is spunky, sweet and brave.
Chase Conger
Aug 17, 2008 Chase Conger rated it liked it
This book is my second favorite of the ones that I've read.
It's not for halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen only!
It's always a special occasion reading this book!
Sarah Klocke
Katie has turned into two things, a cat and Ms. Hamelton.
Sydney
Jan 06, 2014 Sydney rated it it was ok
katie changes into a kitten during the halloween contest.
Nikki
Aug 21, 2013 Nikki rated it it was amazing
This book was really funny, read it!
Katy
Jun 22, 2008 Katy rated it liked it
you shoulnt judge people on their looks, and you should always be nice to animls.
Madison
Oct 31, 2009 Madison rated it really liked it
SO FAR SO GOOD
Savannah
I was clearing my shelf and I realized I never read this one, and I figured I might as well before I give it to someone else to enjoy!
vampire (dipita) grul
its about halloween and a old women.
Miki
Dec 11, 2010 Miki rated it really liked it
good
Allison
Sep 22, 2014 Allison rated it really liked it
i think if you sign up you should get the full book but it was good
pinky
Nov 23, 2008 pinky added it
first one i read!
Kerie
Dec 12, 2010 Kerie rated it liked it
It was ok
Carly Rosenthal
I loved it because it was an easy read after a hard book.
Caroline
great book
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it did not like it
Jul 23, 2011
Joyce
Joyce rated it liked it
May 10, 2008
Katy Lick da shtupe
Katy Lick da shtupe rated it did not like it
Nov 19, 2014
Zelia Gourdon
Zelia Gourdon rated it liked it
May 12, 2014
Taylor
Taylor rated it it was amazing
Jan 17, 2008
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2008
Natalia
Natalia rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2011
Kallistone48
Kallistone48 rated it it was ok
Oct 22, 2009
Mg
Mg rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2010
Ailis
Ailis rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2011
witch switch 1 2 Sep 26, 2007 04:03PM
witch switch 1 1 Sep 26, 2007 04:00PM
  • Cam Jansen and the Summer Camp Mysteries: A Super Special
  • Homework Hassles (Ready, Freddy!, #3)
  • Party Dreams (Magic Puppy, #5)
  • Sophie the Chatterbox (Sophie Miller Series #3)
  • Valentine's Day Secret (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #12)
  • Megan The Monday Fairy (Rainbow Magic: Fun Day Fairies, #1)
  • The X'ed-out X-ray (A to Z Mysteries, #24)
  • Marty McGuire Digs Worms!  (Marty McGuire #2)
  • Honey (The Puppy Place, #14)
  • Born to Read
  • Princess Charming (Princess School, #5)
  • Ghosthunters and the Gruesome Invincible Lightning Ghost!
  • Pirates Don't Wear Pink Sunglasses (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #9)
Nancy Krulik is the author of more than 100 books for children and young adults, including three New York Times bestsellers. She is best known, however, for being the author and creator of the Katie Kazoo Switcheroo book series, which has brought her to the attention of second, third, and fourth graders nationwide.

Nancy has also written extensively for teens and is well known as a biographer of Ho
More about Nancy E. Krulik...

Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo (1 - 10 of 43 books)
  • Anyone But Me (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #1)
  • Out to Lunch (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #2)
  • Oh, Baby! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #3)
  • Girls Don't Have Cooties
  • I Hate Rules!
  • Get Lost!
  • Drat! You Copycat! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #7)
  • Doggone It! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #8)
  • Any Way You Slice It (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #9)
  • Quiet on the Set! (Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo, #10)