Start by marking “The Good, the Bad and the Very Slimy (Rotten School, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Good, the Bad and the Very Slimy (Rotten School, #3)

The Good, the Bad and the Very Slimy (Rotten School #3)

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  209 ratings  ·  23 reviews
For use in schools and libraries only. Rotten School's bad boy, Bernie B., is trying to turn over a new leaf in order to date April-May June, the prettiest and snobbiest girl in school, but he may trip over his own slime trail.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published 2005)

Justin Padilla
The Good, The Bad, and The Very Slimy is about this very popular kid named Bernie B and he and his friends live in a boarding school. Bernie is in love with a girl named April May June, but she dosent like how he acts. Bernie's main external conflict is that he has his huge girl that like's him, but he dosen't, he promised that he would go to the prom with her but he is probaly going with April. Bernie's main internal conflict is that he has to change how he acts if he wants April to go to the ...more
sarabi
Christopher
Another book that is part of my flashback series! I really did not enjoy this book as it was slower than the first two as in getting to its main plot, and such. It took about 83 pages to get to the rising action, and I am not surprised. When you are alot older you see the flaws in such books like these, and when your younger you enjoy them! I currently have 13 books left to read from this series!
Bella Mcfarland
The Good The Bad and the very Slimy is a funny book because it's about a boy named Bernie Bridges and he needed a date for the dance. So he asked his dream girl if she would go with him. April-May June said if he would stay out of trouble for a week. But he didn't.
Julie Suzanne
This appealed to my son when he was at the end of third grade, but it's really just stupid useless crap that, again, appeals to kids because it's readable and it has enough disgusting content to make children feel like it's contraband. If you believe in the theory that at a young age it's important for kids to practice reading ANYTHING, this is a fine selection for a boy. It just leaves you with absolutely nothing to think or talk about, but I'm sure it's harmless (save for the time wasted that ...more
Andrew
it was hilarious :)
Oumou100
At first I thought that it was too babyish for me, but when I went to the third page I found out that it was pretty funny and enjoyable for even adults who are having a bad day and want to stress out and have a great time if it is rain or if their is a huge storm coming.

I just want to say that it is really awesome to read it because you may have memories of when you were in fourth grade and didn't know what you were doing.
Mary
I liked the book but I really wished that April-May would have went to the dance with Bernie at the end. Also Bernie was supposed to be doing good things the whole week. But instead he was just doing good things infront of April-May, so in a way he deserves not going to the dance with her.
Liban
In this book of rotten school bernie trys to impress a girl he likes named april may so she can go out with him to a school dance but she wont go out with him until he changes his behavior
Ashlyn Kesler
RL Stine is not an author I normally pick up for children, so I was trying to stretch myself with this novel and I was pleasantly surprised that I loved it.
Moe
I liked this book because there is funny stuff in the book like when Jennifer Ecch said to Bernie, "Hi sugarcakes!" They race slugs in this book.
Noob
this book was very interresting.it shows bad people can change but it is good for let people no your changing
Jessica
This book is an amazing kids book for children from all around the world
Sami
this book is a wonderful book. that you can finish in a day.
Ray
these rotten school books are good but there not scary
Coral
"I love Rottenschool they are soooo funny"
Brett
Good for boys. Tongue-in-cheek funny.
Garrett
It was A very funny book
Erica
April, 2011
Nat
Nat marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Ashlyn
Ashlyn marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Aarnav Sinha
Aarnav Sinha marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
  • The Birthday Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #20)
  • The Onts (Secrets of Dripping Fang, #1)
  • Snow Drop, Volume 1
  • Shutterbox Volume 1: Orientation (Shutterbox, #1)
  • Immortality (Immortal Witches, #4)
  • Juvenile Orion, Volume 1
  • The Cowboy (Ladies and Legends, #3)
  • Mrs. Jeepers' Secret Cave (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids Super Special, #3)
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 05
  • The Weeping Werewolf (Moongobble and Me, #2)
  • Jake Drake, Class Clown
  • Cody (The Puppy Place, #13)
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 02
  • Class Trip to the Cave of Doom (Dragon Slayers' Academy, #3)

R. L. Stine b
More about R.L. Stine...

Rotten School (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • The Big Blueberry Barf-Off! (Rotten School, #1)
  • The Great Smelling Bee (Rotten School, #2)
  • Lose, Team, Lose! (Rotten School, #4)
  • Shake, Rattle, and Hurl! (Rotten School, #5)
  • The Heinie Prize (Rotten School, #6)
  • Dudes, the School Is Haunted! (Rotten School, #7)
  • The Teacher from Heck (Rotten School, #8)
  • Party Poopers (Rotten School, #9)
  • The Rottenest Angel (Rotten School #10)
  • Punk'd and Skunked (Rotten School, #11)
Welcome to Dead House (Goosebumps, #1) Night of the Living Dummy (Goosebumps, #7) Say Cheese and Die! (Goosebumps, #4) The Haunted Mask (Goosebumps, #11) One Day at Horrorland (Goosebumps, #16)