Start by marking “The New World Order” as Want to Read:
The New World Order

The New World Order

This book by A. Ralph Epperson purports to uncover hidden and sinister meanings behind all the symbols found on the Great Seal of the United States, committing America to "A Secret Destiny.
Published September 1st 1990 by Publius Press (first published January 1st 1990)

To ask other readers questions about The New World Order, please sign up.

Monique Young it is a button to add to your want to read list and nothing else.

Aug 08, 2012 Brenton rated it did not like it
I picked up the 2008 edition of this book, and was surprised to read the following statement in the preface:

"The book that you are about to read was completed in June, 1989 and was based upon the research that I have done for 27 years. All the signs that I was reading about indicated that THE NEW WORLD ORDER was scheduled to start on January 1, 2000. This obviously did not happen on that date.
However, that does not mean that my research was incorrect. It means that another date has been selecte
Jun 19, 2014 Brandon rated it liked it
I honestly was neutral in terms of liking this "book". It had no characteristics of a book. It had no plot, no story line, no action of any sort, no descriptive words, or much of anything other than listed facts. This book reads like a published shopping list. Was very plain and boring. I regret taking the time to read this "book".

If it were an actual book containing what is listed above, then maybe I would have rated it higher. As it is, it is a three star "book". The facts listed were really
Oct 24, 2014 Andrew rated it it was ok
Recommended to Andrew by: I'm big into music. I'm fairly active on under the name Panza.
Shelves: philosophy

This was a pretty interesting read, possible because the author has such a strong personality - which, ironically, he tells us in a preface will not influence his analysis of the facts. He actually states that he is just relaying evidence that he has found to us, and will not have a bias in the matter.

I wish I had the book with me to quote. My fav
Nathaniel Durgasingh
Jan 14, 2016 Nathaniel Durgasingh rated it it was amazing
Very insightful material on how the future (our current present) looks. This book was written in 1989 but has been prophetic with a lot of its conclusions and thoughts. I would recommend and suggest this book to anyone who is 'cynical' about the events that are currently taking place because they would now realize that they have been correct in there assumptions.
Sep 23, 2008 Ashti rated it it was amazing
"Novus Ordo Seclorum" aka New World Order! Mr Epperson provides evidence that a conspiracy is causing this nations problems.

Oct 01, 2008 Seven rated it it was amazing
everyone in the world should read this
A. Moses Levitt

Bahwa sejarah yang berjalan selama tiga abad terakhir didesign oleh sebuah Kelompok yang bercita-cita menempatkan 90% kekayaan dunia ke dalam tangan mereka dengan kedok perusahaan multinasional dan bank-bank sentral di tiap negara--kecuali 5 negara tersisa yang sekarang ini sedang berusaha diperangi dan dijatuhkan.

Apakah benar atau tidak, kepercayaan mistis sejak Mesir kuno sampai yang terbaru New Age berpesan penting dalam menciptakan Tatanan Dunia Baru yang disampaikan dengan tersurat dalam
Susan Burke
Jul 13, 2016 Susan Burke rated it it was amazing
Scary truth about the world we live in. Loved it and recommend it for all.
Jun 21, 2016 Ammad added it
Nov 27, 2012 Gelar rated it really liked it
Membaca buku ini seperti mendapat kabar buruk. Namun sangat membantu. Manusia perlu waspada akan gerakan Zaman baru yang terlihat manis pada pengajarannya, namun sangat beracun jika dicerna. Hati-hatilah.

Buku ini diperuntukan bagi mereka yang ingin melihat seperti apa dunia yang mereka pijak saat ini. Dunia ini, penuh konspirasi
Leondis Jones
Apr 29, 2012 Leondis Jones rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put the book down.. Interesting & makes sense.
Apr 10, 2016 Aaron rated it did not like it
Kinda biased. Reads like propaganda.
Tank Siggers
Tank Siggers marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2016
Meeka Threatts
Meeka Threatts marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2016
Latasha Breddell
Latasha Breddell marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2016
Roshanda marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
Tahir Iqbal
Tahir Iqbal marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2016
Brandon Perkins
Brandon Perkins marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2016
Ahmed Rady
Ahmed Rady marked it as to-read
Melvin Callahan
Melvin Callahan marked it as to-read
Mental Superior
Mental Superior marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2016
Waseem marked it as to-read
Rick Spencer
Rick Spencer marked it as to-read
Calvin Holliman
Calvin Holliman marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2016
Merna marked it as to-read
Hossam ElbaHrawy
Hossam ElbaHrawy marked it as to-read
DiNa Khalifa
DiNa Khalifa marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2016
Shadi marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2016
  • Report from Iron Mountain on the Possibility & Desirability of Peace
  • Illuminati: The Cult That Hijacked the World
  • The Synagogue of Satan: The Secret History of Jewish World Domination
  • The Secret Team: The CIA & its Allies in Control of the United States & the World
  • America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones
  • Where Did the Towers Go?: Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology on 9/11
  • The Myth of the Great War: A New Military History of World War I
  • A Terrible Mistake: The Murder of Frank Olson and the CIA's Secret Cold War Experiments
  • The Hut Six Story: Breaking the Enigma Codes
  • Germs: Biological Weapons and America's Secret War
  • Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History that Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons & the Great Pyramids
  • Trance: Formation of America
  • Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil
  • The New World Order - Whether It Is Attainable, How It Can Be Attained, and What Sort of World a World at Peace Will Have to Be
  • Malignant: How Cancer Becomes Us
  • The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual
  • Proofs of a Conspiracy
  • Me & Lee: How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald
Ralph Epperson is an historian, author, and lecturer who has been researching the CONSPIRATORIAL VIEW OF HISTORY (the view that the major events of the past have been planned years in advance by a central conspiracy) for 50 years. He has written or produced four "best selling" books entitled THE UNSEEN HAND, THE NEW WORLD ORDER, MASONRY: CONSPIRACY AGAINST CHRISTIANITY, JESSE JAMES, UNITED STATES ...more
More about Ralph Epperson...