Seven Nights of Sin

Seven Nights of Sin

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  1,152 ratings  ·  85 reviews
From the author of Voyeur comes a sizzling novel about seven steamy nights in Sin City, each one hotter than the last...

Brenna Cayton doesn't need a man. At least that's what she keeps telling herself. Then her boss sends her on a business trip to Vegas to make sure Damon Andros-the sexiest man in the entire music industry-doesn't live up to his bad boy image. But before...more
Published April 2008 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Seven Nights of Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seven Nights of Sin

Shawna
4 ½ stars - Contemporary Romance/Erotica

Holy cow, this is a hot one! Seven Nights of Sin has it all: a deliciously sexy male lead character who’s not really as much of a “bad-boy” as people perceive, a sweet, fun, spirited female protagonist who’s not nearly as innocent and naive as she seems, scorching hot sex scenes, and witty dialogue. Lacey Alexander’s writing is top notch and seriously steamy. The premise involves Damon and Brenna engaging in seven nights of various erotic escapades in Sin...more
Eastofoz
Dec 13, 2009 Eastofoz rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sex-o-rama with story
Recommended to Eastofoz by: Laura
Shelves: erotica, contemporary
Whoaaaa ! Have we got a eye-ball scorcher with plot to boot here 8-) It’s a bit formulaic in set up which is why I couldn’t give it a 5 because you could pretty much anticipate what they were going to do next, but for the amount of sex in this book for it not even to rate on the ick scale well that’s no mean feat.

The basis of the story is that the heroine Brenna wants to be in the music industry but she’s currently only an office worker for a music label. She ends up getting a break but the only...more
Blackbook
What a great, inventive imagination you have Lacey Alexander!
This is a short rant a few days later. I realize that I have something else to say about this book. Here I go again, throwing shit into the game, as my father would say. At the beginning of chapter 5 there is one sentence that irritated me above all others in this book. But, before I go there I want to say that I think Ms. Alexander wrote f/f, f/f/m so very well. (Is that how you say that?) I also have to say I have not read much of th...more
JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko
OMG this book was HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!! I am not sure I have read an erotica this steamy in quite some time. The good thing about this book is that there was also a story written in between all of the sex. I fell in love with the characters and let me tell you Damon is someone to swoon over. If you are looking for a good smut read that will make you blush this is your book. It is off the charts hot. I honestly thought my Kindle might catch fire. LOL
Heather
Jun 29, 2008 Heather rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: The ladies... you know who you are!
Shelves: erotica
HOT HOT HOT! What more can I say... jeez! I couldnt put this book down and just had to keep reading it until the end!

Las Vegas, Hot girl, hot guy, great sex... what more can I ask for?? ;-)

Please read this one. You'll definitely need a drink after this!
Kathleen
This book was hotter than the fires of Mount Doom, that alone deserves a 5 star rating in my eye's. I loved both the H&h the chemistry between them leapt off the pages or shall I say screen of my reader. I enjoyed the story very much and it ended with a HEA that left me very happy. I must add a warning, one W/W/M scene and one M/M/W scene. I thought they were both done extremely tasteful.
I'm looking forwards to Lacey's next book coming out 6/7/11.
Miss Kim
Similar story to Bikini Diares (minus the cucumber). A woman is thrown in an exotic location for a week with an Adonis, and is shown a world of sexual pleasures. This is a light, quick, read. I recommend for fans of light erotica.

Contains, m/f/m, f/f/m, voyuerism, sex clubs, public sex, observing anal sex...That's about it.
Marion
Brenna Cayton is newly divorced from her cheating husband and tells herself she does not need a man. Her boss sends her to Las Vegas on a business trip with Damon Andros who has a reputation of being a "bad boy". Brenna and Damon are
attracted to each other, but Brenna is not very adventurous when it comes to sex. So Damon introduces her to a different sexual experience every day they are in Vegas. Very explicit , includes F/F/M and public sex.
Dinjolina
There is a lot of mmf or mfm romances out there.
If these kind of group thingies are not a part of a permanent menage? Not my thing. Sorry, but they are just not.

Why?

It reminds me too much of swingers.
What is wrong with swingers? Nothing. I just think that they should just leave their partners and find somebody new.

And lets be real....mmf? Sure. Cool. A girl could get in to that. You can not give your boyfriend a penis!
But what is with giving your boyfriend one more pus*y?
Again, do not get me wro...more
~J~ Riverina Romantics
I am still up in the air about the star rating to give this one, but I have decided to give it a 4 due to various reasons.

To begin with I found this book pretty blah, but to justify that I think it was to do with the really shitty time I was having at home, so I think it was my own fault. I couldn't get into the characters and couldn't feel the connection, it felt like a whole lotta lights on lights off action. They were either having sex or having boring in between sex time.

However, at the en...more
Shannon (Giraffe Days)
Brenna works for a small independent music label as the assistant to the manager, Jenkins, who's just offered her the chance of her lifetime: to be the new A&R Rep because it looks likely that the current one, ultra-sexy bad boy Damon, is about to be sued by a singer for blackmailing her for sex - if that happens, he's out and Brenna's in. But it's their secret.

Jenkins sends Brenna to Las Vegas to spend a week with Damon, getting a handle on the job and learn what she can from him. The attra...more
Anita
This book is erotica, so if that's not your thing, stop reading.

This was the second book I've read and loved by Lacey Alexander. It's highly romantic erotica, with a happily-ever-after ending, but still kinky and hot. The premise is a divorced secretary at an indy music label gets the job of a lifetime as an artist's rep for that label - but first she has to spend a week in Vegas learning from the guy she might be replacing (though he doesn't know he's on the way out.) They fall in love over the...more
Karla
YOWZA!! My eyes are burning, my brain is about to explode from image overload, and Kal, my Kindle, is overheating. I’m perspiring…no sweating is more like it…profusely, and I had to fill my Sea World misting fan TWICE!! I need to submerge myself in ice water. Even with all the sexual overload there was a good story here about trust and betrayal. Damon is to die for and let’s just say that Brenna…well she overcame her shyness…BIGTIME! Now I’m going to read a cookbook or something and try to calm...more
Shelly
Mahlet
I agree with Laura and Heather here, Hot Hot Hot! Lacey does a great job of describing the locations in Vegas. I appreciated the accurancy as I felt like I was taking a return trip :)

Brenna has been running the office for an indie record label. Their top A & R rep, Damon, only pops into the office occasionaly as he's often on scouting trips in hot entertainment cities. He lives a very sexually free and adventurous lifestyle that often makes the headlines because he's just as gorgeous and sex...more
Amy
Ultimately arousing!!! Brenna is recently divorced as a result of her husband cheating on her. Needless to say, her selfesteem is seriously suffering. When she gets the chance to work along side a divinely sexy Damon to learn about the job of a lifetime, she finds the opportunity hard to turn down. Problem??? She's not only to learn from him, but more than likely take his job.
Kelly, a co-worker & friend to Brenna convinces her that this is her chance to really live, break free from her inhi...more
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Could a book get hotter?
The MFF and MFM action is seriously hot, even FF was like fire in the book
Hell, I even find MM hot in other books :O
Books are corrupting me BAD!! Ménage and kink is seriously sexy as hell :P

The book was like seriously hot and amazing, the whole story and everything! :D Really enjoyed the book
Brenna and Damon were like crazy sex minks and it was hot!
I truly enjoyed the book overall :D
Love Kelly and her humor :P I want such a crazy ass friend.. haha

“Oh my God! Trust me, hon...more
Emiko Rei
The Tittle totally suits the story, it's unreal.

before you read this book, you should have a tall glass to drink, your BOB or your partner, and later on a very long cold shower. seriously THAT good and smoking hot!

i have this thesis, that character who name is Damon have the sexy as sin characteristics, what do you think?

Heroine is your ordinary colleague at work and the boss decided that she should go chase after her out-of-league crush to take over his job. Crazy right?

well, she undertook a m...more
Troy
This review is being writton on behalf of my wife.

The Fifty Shades books were her first excursion into erotic literature. Thanks to the communitees here I found this book as her next read, and thank goodness she LOVED it.

She particularly related to the main character, who started out as an 'outsider' so to speak, fairly prim and proper. She enjoyed the characters ascent (I wont say descent) into the erotic world and sexual exploration.

While 'Fifty' introduced her to a small aspect of erotic lite...more
Courtney
Jan 08, 2013 Courtney marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
That's it I'm now officially RAGING! Wtf first I want to read Voyeur go to buy it and for some reason Ms. Alexander's publishers want to FUCK ME by charging $11.99 for an e-book!?! Then it gets better. I hear how awesome Seven Nights of Sin is so of course I want to read that...but her publishers really want to fuck me by charging the ridiculous price of $12.99 for an e-book. I absofuckinglutely refuse to pay that much for an e-book. A hardcover book - MAYBE, but certainly not a fucking e-book....more
Joe
recommended by Sheri

I thought that the tension builder, the lie, was weak. The guilt associated with this seemed contrived to me. The middle of the book was great. I loved the progression over the seven days, and the attraction of the characters.

The last part of the book where the lie is exposed almost ruined the book for me. The over-reaction was something totally out of left field. Anyone would have seen this as least as a possibility, and for the character to over react like this lowered my i...more
Lidia Biebs
¡Decadente!
Daemon va a ser posiblemente demandado por una aspirante a artista que confió en la día quiera en la que él trabaja, pero una cosa llevo a otra & la reputación de Daemon hace de las suyas, todo termina francamente mal.
Ahí entra Brenna, quien después de su divorcio está un poco apagada, su jefe, le dice que valla a investigar un poco el puesto que tiene Daemon para que en cuanto la demanda venga, Daemon pierda su empleo & este se reemplazado rápidamente por Brenna, en pocas pal...more
Jill Sorenson
I enjoyed this more than The Bikini Diaries, not quite as much as What She Needs. Damon was annoying at first and said "babe" too much but I overlooked it because I'm a fan. Lacey Alexander's books are hot and zippy. A guilty pleasure, especially the f/f/m scenes. I really like that her books are about sexploration and have a girl gone wild vibe, but don't skimp on the romance. Seven Nights ended up being a sweet, satisfying read.
Kimberly
I was just reading the first few pages, and I already know I'm gonna rate it a 5 and deem it as one of my favorite books.

Very vivid and sensual. The characters are believable, likable, and seem to spring to life from its pages. Everything about this book is utterly amazing. It's the best book of its genre. Seven Nights of Sin is probably one of the few books I actually want to read over and over again.
Tammy
Aug 28, 2008 Tammy rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Tammy by: Dirty Diva's Book Club
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! This book makes me want to jump on a plane and head out there right now! Take all your favorite Vegas landmarks, add lots of steamy love scenes, and a good romance story and you have Seven Nights of Sin. I'm glad I bought this one, I'll definatly be reading this one again.
Sheri
Aug 21, 2008 Sheri rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Sheri by: Laura
10 stars if not more I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book. I ordered another book by this author but this one came in first I have decided this is my favorite author! I can't wait for the next one!!! A must read if you like a story along with all the incredible sex!
Mitzi
Damon Andros is the sexiest man in the music industry. Brenna Cayton works in his office and her boss decides that he wants her to learn all about Damon's job so that she can replace him. She goes to Vegas with him and he shows her the ropes and a whole lot more.
Calypso
Jessica Alcazar
FUNFRIKKINTABULOUS book! I didn't want it to end! I'm kinda hoping there's a second to it at some point .....
Jaclyn
I stayed up waaaay to late reading this book. I was sucked in and i couldn't put it down.
  • Wild, Wicked, & Wanton
  • Swing
  • Sun Stroked
  • Wicked (Dungeon #3)
  • Lisa's Gift
  • Half Hearts
  • The Baumgartners Plus One (Baumgartners, #0.5)
  • Carrie's Answer (Worthington Group, #1)
  • Release
  • Passionate Realities
  • Wicked Hot
  • Jane and the Sneaky Dom
  • Menage
  • Dirty Thirty
  • Dangerous Boys and Their Toy
Lacey Alexander's books have been called deliciously decadent, unbelievably erotic, exceptionally arousing, blazingly sexual, and downright sinful. In each book, Lacey strives to take her readers on the ultimate erotic adventure and hopes her books will encourage women to embrace their sexual fantasies.

Lacey resides in the Midwest with her husband, and when not penning romantic erotica, she enjoy...more
More about Lacey Alexander...
French Quarter (Hot in the City, #1) Voyeur Sin City (Hot in the City, #2) Bad Girl by Night (H.O.T. Cops, #1) Key West (Hot in the City, #3)