Start by marking “The Qur'an & Modern Science: Compatible or Incompatible?” as Want to Read:
The Qur'an & Modern Science: Compatible or Incompatible?

The Qur'an & Modern Science: Compatible or Incompatible?

4.54 of 5 stars 4.54  ·  rating details  ·  242 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Ever since the dawn of human life on this planet, Man has always sought to understand Nature, his own place in the scheme of Creation and the purpose of Life itself. In this quest for Truth, spanning many centuries and diverse civilizations, organized religion has shaped human life and determined to a large extent, the course of history. While some religions have been base ...more
Published January 1st 2007 by Darussalam (first published January 2001)

To ask other readers questions about The Qur'an & Modern Science, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Qur'an & Modern Science

Asma
The 'Qur'an and modern science, Compatible or Incompatible?' by Zakir Naik is a wonderful book. It states that the Qur'an (the holy book for muslims) is a book of signs. Muslims consider the Qur'an to be of completely divine origin. Meaning, it is from God. It contains guidance for all mankind. Some may scoff at such an idea and sneer that it is untrue and impossible. Yet, this book ' Qur'an and modern science' provides proof.

The Qur'an appeared in the desserts of Arabia 1400 years ago. At that
إيناس
First of all , I'd like to thank the author cause the pdf I read was not copyright protected !
I would have felt guilty if I've read it as PDF while it's copyright protected
Many many thanks Sir

2nd : this is a small booklet , yet the pieces of information in it is enormous to comprehend in one setting ( I read it all at once ,However I'll gladly read it in another time to memorize it ! )

3rd : I wish I can find a translation to in in Arabic , cause it'll be very useful for our Arabic society , sp
Riyan
well in this book quran has proved scientifically that there is a existence of god.. well i suggest my non belivers friend to sure read it ..
Shakir
I was not a good muslim before I read this book and heard many lectures by Dr. Zakir Naik. Thanks a lot Doctor for showing and reminding me that I am so lucky to be born as a Muslim.
Syedm
May 30, 2011 Syedm is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Its Amazing book like its Title, I pray to God Almighty, May God shower mercy on the Readers of this book and enlightened them with the TRUTH.
Riyan
well i think all my friends who belive and who dont belive in god must read this book ...
Sharjeel
Simple understanding to know the signs of Allah, and this books gives a simplex view.
Noor Akhtar
Apr 03, 2014 Noor Akhtar marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Nice . But how can i download this book ?
Obaid Rahman
Very Comfortable to read.
Bader
its fantastic
Fatema Al Fardan
3.5
This book contains great examples of scientific facts that have been proved in the Quran.
It would've been preferable if more examples were given and more explanation and research was done and shown and more day to day examples. I would've really liked it if the Quranic verses were written in Arabic as well as it was in English.
Süheyla
This is an excellent work to understand the relation between the Quran and science. I think this booklet will help the ones who seeks for signs to solve the meaning of life.

"The Qur’an is not a book of Science but a book of ‘Signs’."
Bushrah R.
Very informative, but personally I think the delivery could use some work. The embryology section was definitely the best written and most thorough section.
Mohammed Almohanna
The writer shows the relation between the verses and the facts in a clear and simple way.
You must read it.
Mohd. Afzal
I want to read this book.
Kausar
Every muslim should have it.
Acqua Fresca
Acqua Fresca marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
abdulrahman albaz
abdulrahman albaz marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Naveed Nawaz
Naveed Nawaz marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Sandeep Mishra
Sandeep Mishra marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Ana Roman
Ana Roman marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Muhamad Imad
Muhamad Imad marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Essam
Essam marked it as to-read
Zaki
Zaki marked it as to-read
Quratulainannie
Quratulainannie marked it as to-read
Fathima Summayyah
Fathima Summayyah marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
The Qur'an and Modern Science, Compatible or Incompatible 3 31 Feb 27, 2014 06:04PM
  • A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam
  • The Fundamentals of Tawheed
  • الأساليب النبوية في التعامل مع أخطاء الناس
  • العرب وإسرائيل شقاق أم وفاق
  • Islamic medicine
  • The Ideal Muslim: The True Islamic Personality of the Muslim as defined in the Qur'an and Sunnah
  • العقيدة في الله
  • Du'a: The Weapon of the Believer
  • Early Days: Stories of the Beginning of Creation & the Early Prophet Adam to Yoonus
  • Diseases of the Hearts and Their Cures
  • بلوغ المرام من أدلة الأحكام
  • In The Early Hours: Reflections On Spiritual and Self Development
  • صحيح البخاري
  • Psychology from the Islamic Perspective
  • What Everyone Needs to Know about Islam
Dr. Zakir Abdul Karim Naik is a renowned orator on Islam & comparative religion. He is the founder & president of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF), a non-profit organisation that owns the Peace TV Network & the Islamic International School (IIS). Dr Zakir clarifies misconceptions about Islam, using the Qur’an, authentic Hadith & other Religious Scriptures, with reason, logic & ...more
More about Zakir Naik...
20 Most Common Questions About Islam The Concept of GOD in Major Religions 10 Most Common Questions Asked by Christians About Islam The QurAn & Bible : In The Light Of Science Is Non Vegetarian Food Permitted Or Prohibited For The Human Being?