Start by marking “The Qur'an & Modern Science: Compatible or Incompatible?” as Want to Read:
The Qur'an & Modern Science: Compatible or Incompatible?

The Qur'an & Modern Science: Compatible or Incompatible?

Ever since the dawn of human life on this planet, Man has always sought to understand Nature, his own place in the scheme of Creation and the purpose of Life itself. In this quest for Truth, spanning many centuries and diverse civilizations, organized religion has shaped human life and determined to a large extent, the course of history. While some religions have been base ...more
Published January 1st 2007 by Darussalam (first published January 2001)

Asma
Jul 15, 2011 Asma rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The 'Qur'an and modern science, Compatible or Incompatible?' by Zakir Naik is a wonderful book. It states that the Qur'an (the holy book for muslims) is a book of signs. Muslims consider the Qur'an to be of completely divine origin. Meaning, it is from God. It contains guidance for all mankind. Some may scoff at such an idea and sneer that it is untrue and impossible. Yet, this book ' Qur'an and modern science' provides proof.

The Qur'an appeared in the desserts of Arabia 1400 years ago. At that
إيناس
Aug 25, 2013 إيناس rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First of all , I'd like to thank the author cause the pdf I read was not copyright protected !
I would have felt guilty if I've read it as PDF while it's copyright protected
Many many thanks Sir

2nd : this is a small booklet , yet the pieces of information in it is enormous to comprehend in one setting ( I read it all at once ,However I'll gladly read it in another time to memorize it ! )

3rd : I wish I can find a translation to in in Arabic , cause it'll be very useful for our Arabic society , sp
Riyan
Nov 20, 2010 Riyan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
well in this book quran has proved scientifically that there is a existence of god.. well i suggest my non belivers friend to sure read it ..
Riyan
Nov 20, 2010 Riyan rated it it was amazing
well i think all my friends who belive and who dont belive in god must read this book ...
Benseddiq ZX
Mar 26, 2015 Benseddiq ZX rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this book is great,brief and Useful.
it was a hard work from Dr Zakir Naik to write something that short and that useful at the same time,
i am a muslim, i believe thet quran is the word of god, and the reason why i read this book, it to protect myself and know what to say and what not to say if non muslims asked me about quran, bcs science is always the perfect way to prove,
thanks a Dr.Zakir Naik for this book
Syedm
May 30, 2011 Syedm is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Its Amazing book like its Title, I pray to God Almighty, May God shower mercy on the Readers of this book and enlightened them with the TRUTH.
AJ
most impressive of science and Islamic findings correlations. I am not all new to this topic but I think that Dr. Naik did a brillant job in including some of the most interesting Quranic Verses under the topic in his discussions.
Shakir
Aug 12, 2013 Shakir rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was not a good muslim before I read this book and heard many lectures by Dr. Zakir Naik. Thanks a lot Doctor for showing and reminding me that I am so lucky to be born as a Muslim.
Sharjeel
Jul 05, 2011 Sharjeel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Simple understanding to know the signs of Allah, and this books gives a simplex view.
Rami Kehr
Mar 26, 2016 Rami Kehr rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
that moment when you start reading a book and you come across your fav. quote of Einstein "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind".
the author introduces plenty of examples of how Quran does not contradict with modern science. these examples are easily comprehensible apart from any biases towards or against Islam.

the irony about it is that such a book shall not only address non Muslims who think of religion as ancient myth, but also shall address some Muslims who thi
Ma'Roosha Affan
Aug 21, 2015 Ma'Roosha Affan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alhamdulillah! I'm glad to have read this book. Dr. Zakir Naik did a great job to write a book very useful yet easily readable and brief.May Allah bless him (Ameen). I recommend it to the Muslims first, for today we've got a little knowledge about Qur'an. May Allah guide us all, Ameen.
A/karim
Sep 05, 2015 A/karim marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book
thanks first, second I'M very interested for reading books about Slam and science.
so i hope this will it emprove my knowledge about Islam and science.

sincerelyy0urs,

Abdikarim Gaas

Auni B
This thin book is arranged according to topics such as botany, embryology etc. Feels like revising the ayahs we learn in Quran Sunnah subject at secondary school. But there are certain ayahs that I didn't notice were about scientific facts before, which are amazing. A good simple read with the help of basic Biology learnt in school.
Ziyauddin
Aug 16, 2016 Ziyauddin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Al hamdullilha its one of the greatest contribution in field of scientific prospective of religion .
Noor Akhtar
Apr 03, 2014 Noor Akhtar marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Nice . But how can i download this book ?
Obaid Rahman
Mar 09, 2014 Obaid Rahman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very Comfortable to read.
Bader
its fantastic
Maryam
Sep 08, 2015 Maryam rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Indicating that the Quran is book of signs .
Arlind Sinani
Jan 23, 2014 Arlind Sinani rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its great
Fatema Al Fardan
3.5
This book contains great examples of scientific facts that have been proved in the Quran.
It would've been preferable if more examples were given and more explanation and research was done and shown and more day to day examples. I would've really liked it if the Quranic verses were written in Arabic as well as it was in English.
Jiji
May 04, 2014 Jiji rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting.
Süheyla
This is an excellent work to understand the relation between the Quran and science. I think this booklet will help the ones who seeks for signs to solve the meaning of life.

"The Qur’an is not a book of Science but a book of ‘Signs’."
Rawan Rabie
Apr 07, 2016 Rawan Rabie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
simple language .. easy to understand. I just thought some parts or topics could have been explained further for better understanding. .. #VeryInteresting
Bushrah
Very informative, but personally I think the delivery could use some work. The embryology section was definitely the best written and most thorough section.
Sherifah
Aug 31, 2015 Sherifah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Highly recommended. An Emaan boosting read for muslims and can be an eye opener for people in general.
Mohammed Almohanna
The writer shows the relation between the verses and the facts in a clear and simple way.
You must read it.
Hadil M
Apr 24, 2016 Hadil M rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Masha Allah..!!
Its a very informative book
M. Awali
Jun 05, 2016 M. Awali rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i want to arm my self with this book
The Qur'an and Modern Science, Compatible or Incompatible 4 35 Mar 28, 2016 03:33AM
  • العرب وإسرائيل شقاق أم وفاق
  • A Brief Illustrated Guide to Understanding Islam
  • Scientific Wonders on Earth & in Space
  • الأساليب النبوية في التعامل مع أخطاء الناس
  • The Fundamentals of Tawheed
  • Early Days: Stories of the Beginning of Creation & the Early Prophet Adam to Yoonus
  • The Man in the Red Underpants
  • In The Early Hours: Reflections On Spiritual and Self Development
  • The Ideal Muslimah: The True Islamic Personality of the Muslim Woman as Defined in the Qur’an and Sunnah
  • How to invite people to Allah
  • The Muslim Home
  • Golden Stories of Umar Ibn Al-Khatab
Dr. Zakir Abdul Karim Naik is a renowned orator on Islam & comparative religion. He is the founder & president of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF), a non-profit organisation that owns the Peace TV Network & the Islamic International School (IIS). Dr Zakir clarifies misconceptions about Islam, using the Qur’an, authentic Hadith & other Religious Scriptures, with reason, logic & ...more
More about Zakir Naik...