Start by marking “The Sheikh Takes a Bride” as Want to Read:
The Sheikh Takes a Bride
Preview

The Sheikh Takes a Bride (Dynasties: The Connellys #3)

3.22 of 5 stars 3.22  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  5 reviews
"MARRY ME"

With his arrogance, Sheikh Kaj al bin Russard got men to follow his orders. With his dark good looks, he got women to fall at his feet. Now Kaj needed every one of those talents to lure Princess Catherine of Altaria to the altar.

One of the last remaining virgin royals, Catherine could fulfill the terms of Kaj's father's will. But it would take more than a fiery s
Published January 3rd 2002 by Silhouette Desire (first published 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Sheikh Takes a Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheikh Takes a Bride

Jasbell76
This is the first book I read by Caroline Cross and I think it is going to be my last one. I didn't like the "romance" of these two, I don't know... It was so forced, that's what I felt. This sheikh was not a seductor at all, I could categorize him as ones of the boring sheikh I have ever read :/ he was no sexy, no alfa-male :S and Catherine was cold and pompous.
There wasn't any angst, the mistery about the death of Catherine's father wasn't resolved, the end was rushed and the epilogue was shor
Pam H
Sheikh Raj needs to find a wife to meet the conditions of his fathers will. Being the product of a dysfunctional marriage on the part of his parents, he was determined not to make the same mistake in his life. He has chosen Catherine, a Princess in her country, as his future wife...now he needs to get her to agree and place a bet with his cousin that he can accomplish that in 30 days or less.

This was a nice romantic story in typical Harlequin fashion.
Beckey
Catherine is known as the ice princess. She has vowed that she would never marry but things change...
She poses as a challenge for the Sheikh who has his eyes set on making her his bride
Quick interesting story with HEA ending
Angela
Something of a fairy tale... I don't usually like Sheikh stories, but thankfully the "commanding middle eastern kinglet" aspect was not overplayed - or at least not initially!

Actually a very pleasant read.
Roub
it was ok wid nthg more. i guess i read so many harlequins dat this one did not impress me at all
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Ena Grobler
Ena Grobler marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Alyisa
Alyisa added it
Feb 08, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Joelle.bcn
Joelle.bcn marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Freya Martens
Freya Martens marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
B
B marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Bukcrz
Bukcrz marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
starsaga
starsaga marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
 chele
chele marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Alysha
Alysha marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Nootik
Nootik is currently reading it
Nov 07, 2014
shms
shms marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Stepfanie
Stepfanie marked it as to-read
May 07, 2014
Mai Dy
Mai Dy added it
Apr 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »

Dynasties: The Connellys (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Tall, Dark & Royal (Dynasties: The Connellys, Book 1) (Silhouette Desire, #1412)
  • Maternally Yours (Dynasties: The Connellys, #2)
  • The Seal's Surrender (Dynasties: The Connellys, #4)
  • Plain Jane & Doctor Dad
  • And the Winner Gets... Married!
  • The Royal & the Runaway Bride
  • His E-Mail Order Wife  (Dynasties:  The Connellys) (Silhouette Desire, 1454)
  • The Secret Baby Bond (Dynasties: The Connellys) (Silhouette Desire, #1460)
  • Cinderella's Convenient Husband (Dynasties: The Connellys, #10)
  • Expecting-- And in Danger
Sleeping Beauty's Billionaire Pernikahan Yang Tertunda (The Notorious Groom) Cinderella's Tycoon  (Texas Cattleman's Club) (Silhouette Desire #1238) Tempt Me (Men of Steele, #2) (Silhouette Desire #1706) Husband---Or Enemy? (Silhouette Desire No. 1330)(Fortune's Children)