Start by marking “The Lost Books Visual Edition (The Lost Books, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
The Lost Books Visual Edition (The Lost Books, #1-4)

The Lost Books Visual Edition (The Lost Books: Graphic Novels #1-4)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  62 ratings  ·  4 reviews
"[A] full-force clash between good and evil. A tornado of action and strategem...will leave you knowing for certain you are not in Kansas anymore."--TheSuspenseZone.com (for "Infidel")

The Circle universe made popular by Ted Dekker in his "New York Times" best-selling series ("Black, Red, White, "and "Green") is brought back to vivid life--this time from the vantage point o
Published December 28th 2010 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Books Visual Edition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Books Visual Edition

Tyler Dykema
This one started out really well. By the end of "Book 1" I had super high hopes and expectations that this would be awesome. Unfortunately I thought "Book 2" brought it down a notch. It was still good, but started to get goofy in the way the story was unfolding. By the end of "Book 3" I was pretty well confused and disappointed in where the tale had gone. And throughout "Book 4" I was thoroughly lost (pun intended). I don't even really understand what happened or why it did and I assure you, I t ...more
Dmack
definitely for younger readers but i can see where the adult version could be a good story
Nomes
I thought it started well, but kind of lost it in the last book - with a confusing conclusion.
Christin
Its full of action and adventure!
Timothy G.
Timothy G. marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Nels_cee
Nels_cee marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Doreen Munir
Doreen Munir marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
lexie chapman
lexie chapman marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
I'mogén
I'mogén marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Gyeyok Parah
Gyeyok Parah marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Sarah Lamary
Sarah Lamary marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2014
Shawn May
Shawn May marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Swfl
Swfl marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Ted Dekker is known for novels that combine adrenaline-laced stories with unexpected plot twists, unforgettable characters, and incredible confrontations between good and evil. Ted lives in Austin with his wife LeeAnn and their four children.
More about Ted Dekker...

The Lost Books: Graphic Novels (4 books)
  • Chosen - Graphic Novel (The Lost Books, #1)
  • Infidel - Graphic Novel (The Lost Books, #2)
  • Renegade - Graphic Novel (The Lost Books, #3)
  • Chaos - Graphic Novel (The Lost Books, #4)
Thr3e Black: The Birth of Evil (The Circle, #1) White: The Great Pursuit (The Circle, #3) Red: The Heroic Rescue (The Circle, #2) Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle, #0)