Start by marking “Journey to the Light: Find your Spiritual Self and Enter into a World of Infinite Opportunity True Stories from those who made the Journey” as Want to Read:

3.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  25 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Late Night talk show sensation George Noory explores the limitless potential we all possess in his #1 rated radio show Coast to Coast AM.

Here, in the pages of Journey to the Light, you will find amazing first-hand accounts of how ordinary people changed their lives, transcended their doubts and fears, and unlocked the secret of their own spiritual growth.

Here are true stor
Published November 2nd 2010 by Tor Books (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Journey to the Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journey to the Light

Gail
Dec 18, 2009 Gail rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Coast to Coast AM fans
Recommended to Gail by: First Reads Book Giveaway
I had no specific expectations when I began reading JOURNEY TO THE LIGHT, but what I got was the opportunity to look at myriad short, first-person accounts of experiences outside of what most of us consider to be “normal”. I found some of the accounts to be impressive, and others ... simply annoying.

On the positive side, JOURNEY TO THE LIGHT reminds us that we are not here by accident and the writers offer some creative options for perceiving the light around us. The options given are light on
Scottie
Finished Journey to the Light a few days ago. I like the aspect of this book in that it is a compilation of stories from many, many people who have experienced different aspects of "going to the light" or communicating with others who are in their journey. This book is divided up into different groupings of experiences instead of "normal" chapters. I really enjoyed the section about contact with angels. I really belive that people do come into contact with angels and some of the stories are amaz ...more
Jun 12, 2010 Sara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received this book free from Goodreads, and confess that I'm behind in posting my review of it. This was another book that took me a long time to finish. I gather it is a sequel to the first book written by these authors, "Workers in the Light" and that it is meant to provide illustrative stories for their concepts of light workers. I'm still not sure how I feel about everything I read here. These are the experiences of listeners of the authors' radio show. I had the most ease with the section ...more
Libby
Nov 21, 2009 Libby rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Written by George Noory, the popular host of Coast to Coast radio show, events are compiled by many of the shows listeners. It is a variety of experiences by many people of their para normal forays into the light of life's journeys. Many tales of supernatural happenings, not just near death incidents as the title would have you believe. More variety of stories than I had expected.
All and all, a more varied array of stories than I had expected, unfortunately, not rated very high as a thought pro
Christy Stewart
If you like the supernatural and enjoy hearing about other people's hauntings and/or abductions you will really enjoy this book. It does a great job of compiling multiple experiences and voices to cover their sections of ghosts, angels, ETs, ect.

If you don't believe in these things already, this book wont convince you.

If you are an occultist worth his/her salt then this book wont be anything but fluff to you, but it's an entertaining bit of fluff.
Mary Angel
Nov 30, 2009 Mary Angel rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I got this as a First Reads giveaway. After the preface, foreword, & introduction it's basically first-person accounts of encounters with spirits, angels, extra-terrestrials, etc. If you're a skeptic, you definitely have to suspend belief to get through the book. My chief complaint is that it's just not very well-written. The 'accounts' are short on detail and most are not believeable.
Sara
I really liked the first half of the book - it dealt with ghosts, angels and people have submitted their personal stories around those issues. The book started to lose me with the lucid dreaming portio - I guess I didn't "get" the connections the people made with seemingly random dreams and their lives. The book ends up with the UFO chapter, which was interesting and slightly creepy.
John J.
Goodreads giveaway win! I look forward to reading this. I don't believe any of this stuff, but I like George Noory; Coast to Coast AM made my otherwise unbearable night shift job thoroughly entertaining for a few hours every night.
Gina
Nov 09, 2009 Gina marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Just won through first reads! Can't wait to read it!!
Cody
Nov 09, 2009 Cody marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I won this book on First-Reads
Kerstin
Kerstin marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Xander
Xander added it
Jan 16, 2016
Matthew
Matthew marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2015
Eldon Taylor
Eldon Taylor rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2015
Shirley Stetson
Shirley Stetson rated it it was amazing
Jul 07, 2015
German in USA
German in USA rated it did not like it
Apr 25, 2015
Jeremy Maddux
Jeremy Maddux marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2015
Kyle
Kyle rated it really liked it
Feb 22, 2015
Eleanor
Eleanor marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Aug 28, 2014
Sara marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Hellen
Hellen marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2014
Charles
Charles marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2013
Michelle Wilson
Michelle Wilson rated it it was amazing
Aug 07, 2013
Kari
Kari added it
Aug 05, 2013
Anouska Banerjee
Anouska Banerjee marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2013
Ozzieblue
Ozzieblue rated it really liked it
Jun 06, 2013
Brenvela
Brenvela rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2013