Understanding Mark (Men of Riverside, #3)

Understanding Mark (Men of Riverside #3)

3.71 of 5 stars 3.71  ·  rating details  ·  102 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Book three in the Men of Riverside Series Rick Dealy and Mark Shrader have the perfect, loving relationship, until a seeming act of betrayal threatens to destroy both their love and their lives...As a newly appointed lawyer in his uncle's firm, Rick Dealy doesn't have much time to get involved in a new relationship. But when he runs into Mark Shrader, his friend Adrian's y...more
Published March 14th 2011 by Total-E-Bound Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Understanding Mark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Understanding Mark

Nic
First let me start by saying that I enjoyed this book. I liked both the characters of Mark and Rick and was therefore engaged in the story. The plot was interesting with some love, some sex and some drama all set at a good pace.

From the previous book Rediscovering Adrian, we knew that Mark was in trouble. He had gone to see his brother Adrian and was obviously in a bad position, under the control of suspected criminal Tony Mondello. In the previous book, Adrian was focused on his own problems an...more
Lena Grey
Things in life are not always as they first seem. Especially when you love someone, you should always give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. In 'Understanding Mark' by Serena Yates, Rick Dealy receives a harsh reminder of this fact of life when he misunderstands his partner, Mark's motives and assumes the worst without checking with Mark for clarification. This lack of communication set up a series of unfortunate events which could have been prevented.

I really like Mark Schra...more
Serena Yates
Mar 14, 2011 Serena Yates added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: m-m, written-by-me
This is the third book in my Men of Riverside series.

Understanding Mark continues the adventures of a group of men who all went to the same high school in the fictional town of Riverside, Texas. Not all of them know they are destined to be couples. Some of them believe they are only friends. Circumstances and life separate them, sometimes for several years. But luck, determination and love will help them get the reunions they deserve.

This third volume is about Rick Dealy, who has just been hired...more
Andrew Grey
This is one of my favorite Serena Yates stories so far and I've read most of them. Great plot, hot sex, and fun characters. Read this story!!!
Kavisha
Arthur
Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
2.5 stars. Mark is an idiot like his brother. Rick is not much better and the first half of this book is very repetitive. It has the some of the exact same scenes as the previous book and all the plot twists for this were spoiled in the previous book. I think this story would have work better if it was part of the last book since it shares a timeline.
Melora
The theme of lost loves seemed a little forced for this pair since they were separated for such a short time. I liked the build-up and interplay of the relationship, but having read the previous book the whole thing was overshadowed by my knowledge of future events.
Clover
it was nice but I felt like I already read half of it since it was also explained in the previous book.
Dena
Jun 15, 2013 Dena rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
2.5*
Shelley
texasmoocow
texasmoocow marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Laura added it
Jun 10, 2014
Anne
Anne marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
MiMi Rae
MiMi Rae marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Adam
Adam marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2014
Len
Len marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2014
Michelle Wood
Michelle Wood marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Tamara
Tamara marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Marie Medina
Marie Medina marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
I’m a night owl and start writing when everyone else in my time zone is asleep. I’ve loved reading all my life and spent most of my childhood with my nose buried in a book. Although I always wanted to be a writer, financial independence came first. Twenty-some years and a successful business career later I took some online writing classes and never looked back.

Living and working in seven countries...more
More about Serena Yates...
To Find and to Keep (Keeping You, #1) The Mistletoe Phenomenon (Mistletoe Science, #1) Finding Elliot (Men of Riverside, #1) To Keep and to Love (Keeping You, #2) The Elevator Mechanic (Workplace Encounters, #1)