Start by marking “The Rancher Takes a Wife (Montana Mavericks #5)” as Want to Read:
The Rancher Takes a Wife (Montana Mavericks #5)

The Rancher Takes a Wife (Montana Mavericks #5)

3.24 of 5 stars 3.24  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The Abduction

Wyatt North wouldn't wait any longer. He'd loved Melissa Avery for almost a lifetime. Now he was determined to have her. She'd know soon enough that the man she'd known forever was a stranger in the heat of the night. And that despite her unsettled past, he was about to claim her future....

Mass Market Paperback
Published November 1st 1994 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about The Rancher Takes a Wife, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rancher Takes a Wife

Booklover
Just can't rate it,the questions that bothered me was

-How can you have sex with another woman when you have acknowledged and accepted that you love this woman,want her forever in your life?Then hurt her in worst possible way:(

-When he came to know what had he done why did he come clean and tell Melissa everything?

-When Shannon told him about pregnancy why did'nt he have a paternity test instead of blindly trusting her-going ahead for shotgun wedding?

-He had doubts whether Tim was his son or no
Alexis-Morgan Roark
Some readers complained about the heroine's response to the hero. Here's my question: how is she supposed to act to a guy who "loved" her yet slept with another woman, got the ow pregnant, then married her-oh, the first two while being ENGAGED to the heroine??

They meet up six years later, and he's in the process of getting divorced and never stopped loving the heroine. That's nice. Good for you. Have fun with your divorced life, you loser!

That's easy for me to say, but I'm sure it's difficult fo
Rappaccini's  Daughter
The guy is a prick, what's with all the smiling on the cover?
Rebekah
I did not finish this book. It was a steaming pile of fragrant fecal material. I hated the characters. I hated their words, their thoughts, and everything about them. They were both complete idiots. I wanted them both to crash into a tree and die.

What on Gods Green Earth was the author thinking, writing a story about a clueless , spineless dolt who is led by his nether regions through life - who then pops back up into his old hometown and then KIDNAPS HIS EX GIRLFRIEND ?!?!?!?!

There is NOTHI
Mitch
This was a quick, easy read, however the main character, Melissa was a little over the top. Though I understand she was hurt very badly, there were a few times during the story that I wanted to slap her and tell her to wake up.

Great writing Jackie Merritt, you kept me interested and engaged.
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Louise Griffiths
Louise Griffiths marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
MM
MM added it
Jul 20, 2014
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Marsha
Marsha marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Rettah
Rettah marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Ola
Ola marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2014
Cassidy Wallace
Cassidy Wallace marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
The Widow and the Rodeo Man (Montana Mavericks #2) Letter To A Lonesome Cowboy  (Montana Mavericks: Return To Whitehorn) Marked For Marriage (Montana Mavericks) (Silhouette Special Edition #1447) Moon Over Montana The Bachelor Takes A Wife  (Texas Cattleman's Club:  The Last Bachelor) (Silhouette Desire #1444)