Start by marking “Season of Secrets” as Want to Read:
Season of Secrets

Season of Secrets (Lowcountry #3)

As a teenager, Dinah Westlake had witnessed the murder of her pregnant cousin, but a concussion blocked her memories of that night. Now, ten years later, her cousin's widower, Marc Devlin, had returned to Charleston to give his young son a true Southern Christmas.

It was a chance to make amends in a family torn apart by the tragedy--and the suspicion that Marc was responsib
Published September 14th 2009 by Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense (first published October 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Season of Secrets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Season of Secrets

Mary
Feb 13, 2015 Mary rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An exceptional tale by Marta Perry. With a twist, a teen almost sees a murder while living with a cousin and her husband, but blocks out anything that would lead to convict a killer. Years go by, the husband being thought guilty but never charged. After moving away and his son now a teen himself, he comes back to sell the former residence and introduces Court to the neighborhood, relatives and suspicions floating through the town. Is a killer still running loose in the area and daring Marcus Dev ...more
Dharia Scarab

4 sta
April Suter
Dinah doesn't remember witnessing her cousin's death. Many people in town think it was the husband, so when he comes back to town facts must be found.
Eleanor
GOOD, BUT NOT GREAT. BEFORE YOU GET TO THE END YOU'LL HAVE FIGURED OUT WHO THE MURDERER IS.
Mimi Oliphant
Mimi Oliphant rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2016
Sheila
Sheila rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2016
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2016
Melissa Todt
Melissa Todt marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2016
Lori Daley
Lori Daley marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2016
Tom Lavin
Tom Lavin rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2016
JoAnn
JoAnn rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Samantha Hutchins
Samantha Hutchins marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Frances Morano
Frances Morano rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2016
Keisha
Keisha added it
May 23, 2016
Deborah L Kitzmiller
Deborah L Kitzmiller rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Jen Larson
Jen Larson marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016
Skip Grable
Skip Grable marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Terri
Terri rated it really liked it
Apr 08, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2016
Tiffany Wagner
Tiffany Wagner marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2016
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Lori Dillon
Lori Dillon rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Cold Case Murder  (Without A Trace #3)
  • Murder By Mushroom
  • Heart Of The Amazon (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #37)
  • Undercover Pursuit (Missions of Mercy #3)
  • Perfect Target (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #142) (Emerald Coast 911, #1
  • Fatal Secrets  (Protecting the Witnesses , #5)
  • The Officer's Secret  (Military Investigations, #1)
  • Covert Pursuit
  • Shadow Bones (Great Lakes Legends, #2)
  • Caught in the Act (Amhearst Mystery Series #2) (Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense #54)
  • Stalker in the Shadows (Sonoma, #3)
  • Holiday Illusion
  • Hidden in the Wall (Reunion Revelations, Book 1) (Love Inspired Suspense #84)
  • Bayou Paradox (Bayou Series #4)
  • Body of Evidence (Texas Ranger Justice, #2)
81993
Marta Perry is a Pennsylvania-based author of over 35 novels, many of them inspirational romances. She uses her rural Pennsylvania life and her Pennsylvania Dutch heritage in writing her books, especially in her Pleasant Valley Amish series for Berkley Books and her new Amish-set suspense series for HQN Books.

Marta and her husband live in a centuries-old farmhouse in a quiet central Pennsylvania v
More about Marta Perry...

Lowcountry (3 books)
  • Land's End  (Lowcountry Suspense #1)
  • Tangled Memories  (Lowcountry Suspense #2)