Start by marking “The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Petronides Brothers Duo #1 & Greek Tycoons #4)” as Want to Read:

The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress (Petronides Brothers Duo #1)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  1,522 ratings  ·  71 reviews

When Greek billionaire Dimitri Petronides is forced to give up Xandra Fortune, his beautiful mistress, he's certain she won't be too distraught. For all the intense passion they've shared, she's never let him into her heart, and such a commitment-shy woman could never be his wife....

But after their split Dimitri discovers that Xandra Fortune is not who he thought she was--

Published June 21st 2010 by Harlequin Presents (first published October 2003)

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress

Booklover
Absolutely loved every second of this book,all my questions were answered and absoluetely loved Alexandra -Dimitri both of them,both are stubborn and cute in their own ways,enjoyed and loved every second of their journey towards HEA

Dimitri Petronides is an Italian tycoon and Xandra(Alexandra) is his mistress but he has to break it up with her cause his granfather is sick and he refuses to undergo the surgery till Dimitri agress to marry Phoebe who is a Greek girl and moves around their family ci
Jacqueline
I bought this one because I was in the mood for an HP where the hero really done the heroine wrong and after she disappears realizes his mistake and searches for her to get her back. This one was right up that alley and was pretty good. The hero was a super super ass to her and she, while she loved him, didn't whimper and melt but stood up to him. Well written with some good angsty scenes. POV from both the hero and the heroine. He was pretty contrite when he wised up so that was nice. Minor spo ...more
Books&Friends
I read this before and at Booklover's recommendation I went and did a reread. On the surface Dimitri is a bloodless bastard treating Xandra/Alexandra with cold distain. The way he treated her meant only the best groveling could overcome the readers distaste. Not to say readers aren't justified, but having lived and traveled across the world I've seen a varied style of family dynamics. How much loyalty a family or parent can exert? A LOT. Dimitri went off the rails when his grandfather asked him ...more
Delaney Diamond
This didn't read like your typical HP. The heroine is American, from New Orleans. Her mother and her ideas of ladylike vs. scandalous behavior made me laugh and shake my head. She was the stereotypical Southern dame who didn't like to get her sensibilities offended.

This is Dimitri's story, the older brother who was to marry Phoebe (but his brother did instead) in The Latin Lover: The Greek Tycoon's Inherited Bride\Back in the Spaniard's Bed.

This one was well-written, too, and I enjoyed the plo
Aarann
So my confession for today is... I occasionally love a good melodramatic WTF-ery plot. And boy did this one have it in SPADES.

WTF 1) Xandra Fortune is a European model. Gosh, can't tell you how easy THOSE are to relate to. It's a good thing she wasn't a supermodel yet because I never would have been able to relate to that.

WTF 2) But she's a model with a secret identity. (Again, good thing she wasn't a supermodel because the superhero/supermodel jokes would fly.) You see, Xandra Fortune is really
Jenny
This book I just fell in love with. I loved Xandra! She took a lot of grief from Dimitri and yet she never stopped loving him and even though she was angry for the way he treated her she still didn't give up on them. The hero is of course in love with her as well but his insecurities and obligation to his family name force him to break up with Xandra so as to marry a good Greek girl. Soon he realizes his mistake and is determined to grovel and win her back. Some previous misunderstandings and pr ...more
Leona
This is definitely one of my favorite HP's of all times and one of my favorites by Lucy Monroe. It is filled with angst and it has an absolutely incredibly strong heroine. I also felt that Dmitri's recognition of his mistake and his grovel throughout the book were what made this so strong.

My only negative, is I think she forgave him too easily. It would have been so much stronger to draw out the reconciliation.
Dalimar
Leí esta novela hace años y hoy la releí y aunque es buena,fácil de leer como toda Harlequin,me sacó de quicio la actitud del protagonista. Niega que ella esté embarazada de él,le dice que probablemente sea hijo de otro,se va a casar con otra,porque el abuelo lo obliga y porque ella si es una griega virgen,aunque fue el primero en la vida de la modelo,pero claro como ya no es virgen,ya no le sirve. Que arcaico!En fin la deja tirada como si nada y luego vuelve queriendo que ella lo perdone y lo a ...more
Vanessa
Alexandra Dupree has been living as a fashion model, Xandra Fortune, for the past six years to support her mother and younger sister. She has to keep their connection on the low down so of course her “lover” Dimitri Petronides doesn’t know who she really is. He believes he does though and he believes she is career oriented and that she will move on quickly from him when he has to give her up to marry a woman his grandfather is blackmailing him into marrying.

Xandra is heartbroken when Dimitri bre
Simona Misevska

I loved this book,i know the theme is cliche and was predictable but i did not care because i enjoyed every page of this book,after so many DNF this week and books i did not enjoyed i m glad i read this one.Let me say Dimitri was one HOT alpha male,yes he was asshole in beginning but Alexandra make him pay it for it.This book is page turning,steamy and light read,loved both hero and heroine,great second characters.
Penny Watson
The Billionaire's Pregnant Mistress by Lucy Monroe

Mistress gets pregnant, Greek dude promises dying grandfather he will marry some Greek chick and dumps mistress, mistress runs away, Greek dude realizes he's a big schmo and grovels for the rest of the book, yada yada yada, HEA.

UPDATE: 5 stars!

The first time I read this I didn't love it, but I've since reread it about a million (billion...hee hee!) times, and now it's my all-time fav HP.

Alexis-Morgan Roark
Love and redemption and miscommunication and pain and love. Good book once you get past the really painful first couple of chapters.
Kay
 B.E.Love
**May contain minor spoilers**
I will admit I know these books can be cheesy at times and I know they are out of date but there's still something about books like these that I almost find comforting and I like, when I want an easy romance with an archaic man(yes sometimes I like my men archaic) I go to books like this. Dimitri and Alexandra had a whirlwind romance for just over a year. Alexandra was a model and Dimitri was a billionaire businessman. Both Dimitri and Alexandra had a lot of secre
Marajean
StScho
Jumping right in: from the get go, this book made zero sense. The intro and the premise of the book was just…

and this is coming from someone who has been reading romance novels since (never you mind) and I have forgiven A LOT of odd plot lines in the name of HEA.
The story reminded me of those old Loveswept series circa 1980s. I saw that it was published in 2004 but that can’t be right. It had to be a reprint.

First off, Xandra (Xandra?) Fortune is a French supermodel (working only in Europe) who
Melissa Maxwell
I loved this story. Demetri and Alexandria are lovers who have been together for a year when he breaks off their relationship. He breaks it off to please his grandfather who refuses to get necessary surgery until his grandson marries. Alexandria just found out she was pregnant but is devastated when he breaks off their relationship and to top it off his does not believe the child is his even though he is the only man she has ever been with. His pride and anger nearly costs him everything when he ...more
sbf20112011
Maybe 4.5 stars. This one started out really, really good. Mountains of angst and behaviors you knew were going to demand major grovelling later on. And I know some people think it's a cheap trick, but I love it when (view spoiler) In the middle I thought it lost steam -- too much dialogue or something. But it was satisfying again at the end. Until now I haven't been that impressed by Lucy Monro ...more
Jeeperz96
This is one of my "mindless, need to kill a couple of hours" books. I only like it because, after he has treated her badly, she leaves him and disappears, making him come looking for her. She does change her mind too quickly when he finds her but I am so tired of these books where the women "can't help themselves" whenever he touches them and the allow the men to treat them like stupid dolls. At least she stood up for herself, even if not long enough.
Kaycee Sapinoso
Alright, so y'all know I always loved Greek/Latin/Spanish heroes, and secret-mistress/pregnan-mistress themed romances. So when I saw the blurb, I grabbed it,started reading it and I was hooked. I couldn't put it down.

Dimitri Petronides was an awesome greek hero. I loved how the author showed us that beneath the cold and unfeeling exterior lies an emotionally tortured man who lost the woman he loves and sacrificed his own happiness.

Xandra Fortune was beyond hurt when Dimitri breaks off their ar
Susan (susayq ~)
This was a decent read - a nice way to spend a day. However, I personally think Alexandra should have made Dimtri beg and grovel more. His attitude and treatment of her when she said she was pregnant was HORRIBLE!! She forgave him too easily and I felt like he highhandedly manipulated her into marrying him. But you know, it is a romance book ;)
Kate
Overall rating - 3.5 stars

I ended up enjoying this book more than I thought I would in the beginning. Once the hero and heroine stopped fighting and started being agreeable, I liked both of the characters better. If the dialogue had been a bit more realistic and less stilted, it probably would have rated 4 stars.
Ladyacct
Absolutely one of the best books in this type of harlequin I have read. The hero hurt the heroine - badly and she did not back down from the hurt he had caused, even though he was trying to make things right without apologizing, but instead made the man excuses. Good book a keeper.
Tia
This has to be one of the most well written and rounded pregnancy harlequin novel I have ever read. The emotions are there and intense. I fell in love with the characters, cried and laughed when they did. It was beautiful. It kicked other pregnancy harlequins asses.
Sam
I'm pretty sure that cutting the lights and breaking into your baby mama's room while she's in the shower is the beginning of a horror scene--not romance.
Bianca
Pretty silly. The characters seemed really old-fashioned for modern people and it was hard for me to relate to them!
Amber
Disappointing. Especially considering my standards weren't too high. It felt sketched in...
Abigail
A complete waste.of my time. How do I hate thee.. let me count the ways. From the start the book was just weak. Weak in its heroine and moreso in its hero. They've been having a relationship for a couple of years now and they don't know that they have feeling for each other??! What have they been doing all this time? Oh wait, now I remember. Yes, that makes sense to spend all of your time together for years just having carnal pleasure. Yep, definitely makes sense...not. I'm just disappointed tha ...more
Carinae L'etoile
Spiros and Phoebe's story can be found here: The Latin Lover: The Greek Tycoon's Inherited Bride\Back in the Spaniard's Bed (Harlequin Presents)

I have read this book a few times to double check that it wasn't a category romance. Out of all the HP/Mills & Boone books I've read over the years this really was a stand out for me. It easily falls into my top 10 favorite HP/M&B books of all time.

I originally had this in paperback...and I was quite happy and surprised that I could find it thr
A Special Harlequin eBook Release For Lucy Monroe 1 9 Dec 17, 2012 02:49AM
  • The Contaxis Baby
  • Gold Ring of Betrayal
  • One Night...Nine Month Scandal (Modern Romance)
  • The Italian's Stolen Bride
  • The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1)
  • Pregnant by the Greek Tycoon
  • Reckless Night In Rio
  • Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife
  • The Millionaire's Marriage
  • Scandal: Unclaimed Love-Child
  • Innocent Secretary...Accidentally Pregnant
  • The Heir from Nowhere
Award winning author Lucy Monroe had her first book published in September 2003. Since then she has sold more than 50 books to four publishers and hit national bestsellers lists in the US and England. She writes sexy category romance for Harlequin Presents including her own ongoing mini-series, The Royal Brides. If you prefer a longer book, but want to keep it steamy, try her Mercenary trilogy or ...more
More about Lucy Monroe...
Moon Awakening (Children of the Moon, #1) Ready Moon Craving (Children of the Moon, #2) Willing And Able