Start by marking “Rebecca's Choice” as Want to Read:
Rebecca's Choice

Rebecca's Choice (Adams County #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Popular Amish fiction author Jerry Eicher finishes the Adam's County Trilogy with an intriguing story of a young couple's love, a community of faith, and devotion to truth.

Rebecca Keim is now engaged to John Miller, and they are looking forward to life together. When Rebecca goes to Milroy to attend her beloved teacher's funeral, John receives a mysterious letter accusing
Published February 1st 2010 by Harvest House Publishers (first published December 19th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Rebecca's Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebecca's Choice

Donna
I haven’t said anything about the antagonist in this series, but I can’t keep quiet any longer! Oh boy, does Rachel find ways to cause trouble!

If I am to be honest, I will have to admit I am ready to contact Jerry and ask if he has actually known someone like “Rachel” who is (or was) Amish. This character is so nasty! She is deceitful, vindictive, hateful, willful, judgmental, manipulative… well, I think you get the idea.

We get just an idea of how hateful she is in the first book; in the second
Kasi Lou
May 22, 2010 Kasi Lou rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Beverly Lewis fans
Shelves: 2010, favorites
Popular Amish fiction author Jerry Eicher finishes the Adam’s County Trilogy with an intriguing story of a young couple’s love, a community of faith, and devotion to truth.

Rebecca Keim is now engaged to John Miller, and they are looking forward to life together. When Rebecca goes to Milroy to attend her beloved teacher’s funeral, John receives a mysterious letter accusing Rebecca of scheming to marry him for money. Determined to forsake his past jealousies and suspicions, John tries hard to push
Gail
Molly
The final book in the Adam's County Trilogy, Rebecca's Choice is another great book by Jerry S. Eicher!

This book, like the others, still has a bit of twisty suspense to it but it has more of the romanctic struggle side to it. It has the twists of every day struggles mixed with an unwaivering faith in God and makes it just as good as the other two! I was, again, drawn into another magnificent Amish novel and didn't want to say good bye to the characters! They became like family! It was very sad t
Diane A Brown
Devotion, Doubt, Devastation….

Jerry has created a very perplexing and interesting story of young love. His characters are lively, intriguing and sometimes unpredictable. The story line seems realistic to the Amish style of life.

The characters were a bit hard to follow in the beginning (Perhaps because I haven’t read other books in this series), but after the first few chapters everything flowed well and was easy to visualize. Descriptions and emotions are well presented. One could easily step in
Linda Roush
I read a lot of Amish themed books but this one was the best I've ever read. The reason is the great moral story concerning the love of money. This was an enjoyable read with much to think about. I loved the powerful ending.
Jessie Cumpson
Good book. Worth readinhg especially if you like the Amish books.
Debbie West
love won out in the end. and money doesn't buy happiness
April
Pam
Third book in the trilogy. This book seems a little deeper than the others. It does switch back and forth between two locales and two sets of characters, and that makes the book harder to understand. I thought it was a little unbelievable that the community would condemn Rebecca so easily for something that was not her fault.
Rachel
This was by far the most well-written book by Jerry Eicher that I've read. I do wish I'd realized it was the conclusion to a trilogy, but i really didn't miss anything important by not reading the first two to begin with.
Alison
A good conclusion to the series. There's a lot to be learned from how the families' faith affected their choices and attitudes and also about the benefit of being content with and appreciating what we have.
Cindy
This last in the series is the best. Well worth reading the first two, which weren't that good, in my opinion. This last one more than makes up for them!
Kim Sharp
Best book in the series even though there is alot of heartache. Shows how cruel life can be.
Laurie
3 gentle Amish romances with a bit of drama thrown in
fast reads.
Jennifer Clark
The best book of the series! I couldn't wait to return to it!
Jc
As good as the others of the series.
PWRL
Mar 11, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
Large Print
Deana
Deana marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Melisa
Melisa marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
Makala Finley
Makala Finley marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2014
cynthia l krause
cynthia l krause marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Michelle Blake
Michelle Blake marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • The Way to a Man's Heart (Miller Family, #3)
  • Dear to Me (Brides of Webster County, #3)
  • A Place of Peace (Kauffman Amish Bakery, #3)
  • A Hand to Hold (Hearts of Middlefield, #3)
  • Plain Paradise (Daughters of the Promise, #4)
  • Autumn's Promise (Seasons of Sugarcreek, #3)
  • Wild Horses (Sadie's Montana #1)
Jerry Eicher’s bestselling Amish fiction (more than 210,000 in combined sales) includes The Adams County Trilogy, the Hannah’s Heart books, and the Little Valley Series. After a traditional Amish childhood, Jerry taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. Since then he’s been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. Jerry lives with his wife ...more
More about Jerry S. Eicher...
Rebecca's Promise (Adams County #1) A Wedding Quilt for Ella (Little Valley, #1) Hannah's Dream (Hannah's Heart, #1) Missing Your Smile (Fields Of Home, #1) Ella's Wish (Little Valley, #2)