Start by marking “Rebecca's Choice” as Want to Read:
Rebecca's Choice

Rebecca's Choice (Adams County #3)

Popular Amish fiction author Jerry Eicher finishes the Adam's County Trilogy with an intriguing story of a young couple's love, a community of faith, and devotion to truth.

Rebecca Keim is now engaged to John Miller, and they are looking forward to life together. When Rebecca goes to Milroy to attend her beloved teacher's funeral, John receives a mysterious letter accusing
Published February 1st 2010 by Harvest House Publishers (first published December 19th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Rebecca's Choice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rebecca's Choice

D.J.
Jun 27, 2014 D.J. rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviews
I haven’t said anything about the antagonist in this series, but I can’t keep quiet any longer! Oh boy, does Rachel find ways to cause trouble!

If I am to be honest, I will have to admit I am ready to contact Jerry and ask if he has actually known someone like “Rachel” who is (or was) Amish. This character is so nasty! She is deceitful, vindictive, hateful, willful, judgmental, manipulative… well, I think you get the idea.

We get just an idea of how hateful she is in the first book; in the second
TheReadingKnitter/ Kasey
May 22, 2010 TheReadingKnitter/ Kasey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Beverly Lewis fans
Shelves: 2010, favorites
Popular Amish fiction author Jerry Eicher finishes the Adam’s County Trilogy with an intriguing story of a young couple’s love, a community of faith, and devotion to truth.

Rebecca Keim is now engaged to John Miller, and they are looking forward to life together. When Rebecca goes to Milroy to attend her beloved teacher’s funeral, John receives a mysterious letter accusing Rebecca of scheming to marry him for money. Determined to forsake his past jealousies and suspicions, John tries hard to push
Gail
Mar 27, 2012 Gail rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Molly (Cafinated Reads)
The final book in the Adam's County Trilogy, Rebecca's Choice is another great book by Jerry S. Eicher!

This book, like the others, still has a bit of twisty suspense to it but it has more of the romanctic struggle side to it. It has the twists of every day struggles mixed with an unwaivering faith in God and makes it just as good as the other two! I was, again, drawn into another magnificent Amish novel and didn't want to say good bye to the characters! They became like family! It was very sad t
Diane  Holm
Apr 13, 2011 Diane Holm rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Devotion, Doubt, Devastation….

Jerry has created a very perplexing and interesting story of young love. His characters are lively, intriguing and sometimes unpredictable. The story line seems realistic to the Amish style of life.

The characters were a bit hard to follow in the beginning (Perhaps because I haven’t read other books in this series), but after the first few chapters everything flowed well and was easy to visualize. Descriptions and emotions are well presented. One could easily step in
Linda Roush
Nov 08, 2014 Linda Roush rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read a lot of Amish themed books but this one was the best I've ever read. The reason is the great moral story concerning the love of money. This was an enjoyable read with much to think about. I loved the powerful ending.
Jessie Cumpson
Oct 24, 2014 Jessie Cumpson rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book. Worth readinhg especially if you like the Amish books.
Shannon
Jul 19, 2014 Shannon rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!!!!
Carolanne wollin
Has me wanting to learn more about Amish.
Debbie West
May 06, 2014 Debbie West rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love won out in the end. and money doesn't buy happiness
Kat Evans
May 13, 2015 Kat Evans rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book but I found it entirely too short! I am on the prowl for more by this author.
April
May 19, 2010 April rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sue Klasing
I'm not sure I like this author as much as some of the other Amish authors. A fairly good series, book 2 was the best of the series.
Pam
Jul 13, 2012 Pam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Third book in the trilogy. This book seems a little deeper than the others. It does switch back and forth between two locales and two sets of characters, and that makes the book harder to understand. I thought it was a little unbelievable that the community would condemn Rebecca so easily for something that was not her fault.
Rachel
May 26, 2010 Rachel rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was by far the most well-written book by Jerry Eicher that I've read. I do wish I'd realized it was the conclusion to a trilogy, but i really didn't miss anything important by not reading the first two to begin with.
Alison
Aug 24, 2013 Alison rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good conclusion to the series. There's a lot to be learned from how the families' faith affected their choices and attitudes and also about the benefit of being content with and appreciating what we have.
Cindy
This last in the series is the best. Well worth reading the first two, which weren't that good, in my opinion. This last one more than makes up for them!
Crystal
Feb 17, 2015 Crystal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: amish
I loved this book, couldnt' put it down..
Tells a lot about the Amish faith, and struggles they go through..
Kim Sharp
Feb 06, 2011 Kim Sharp rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best book in the series even though there is alot of heartache. Shows how cruel life can be.
Laurie
Oct 03, 2010 Laurie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 gentle Amish romances with a bit of drama thrown in
fast reads.
Jennifer Clark
Jun 27, 2010 Jennifer Clark rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The best book of the series! I couldn't wait to return to it!
Jc
Apr 15, 2011 Jc rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As good as the others of the series.
PWRL
Mar 11, 2011 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-new
Large Print
Martha
Jun 24, 2011 Martha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2016
carolyn courtney
carolyn courtney marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Angie Cain
Angie Cain marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2016
ella langdon
ella langdon is currently reading it
Sep 08, 2016
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
Peggy
Peggy rated it it was amazing
Sep 07, 2016
  • The Way to a Man's Heart (Miller Family, #3)
  • Dear to Me (Brides of Webster County, #3)
  • A Hand to Hold (Hearts of Middlefield, #3)
  • Autumn's Promise (Seasons of Sugarcreek, #3)
  • Plain Promise (Daughters of the Promise, #3)
  • A Place of Peace (Kauffman Amish Bakery, #3)
  • A Rose Revealed (Amish Farm Trilogy, #3)
  • Wild Horses (Sadie's Montana, #1)
Jerry Eicher’s bestselling Amish fiction (more than 210,000 in combined sales) includes The Adams County Trilogy, the Hannah’s Heart books, and the Little Valley Series. After a traditional Amish childhood, Jerry taught for two terms in Amish and Mennonite schools in Ohio and Illinois. Since then he’s been involved in church renewal, preaching, and teaching Bible studies. Jerry lives with his wife ...more
More about Jerry S. Eicher...

Adams County (3 books)
  • Rebecca's Promise (Adams County #1)
  • Rebecca's Return (Adams County, #2)