Start by marking “Uncommon Common Sense” as Want to Read:
Uncommon Common Sense

Uncommon Common Sense

4.77  ·  Rating Details  ·  13 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
A book used for the "Home and Family Studies" course at Snow College in Ephraim, Utah. LDS friendly, it offers checklists, analyses, inventories, ledgers, tips, charts, steps, techniques, Q&As, and much more to help engaged or married couples plan for and enjoy a successful marriage.
Published November 25th 2009 by Rainbow Books, Incorporated (first published November 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Uncommon Common Sense, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Uncommon Common Sense

Keri Bloxham
Jun 19, 2013 Keri Bloxham rated it it was amazing
"Too many people spend more time planning the one day of the wedding than they do planning the rest of their lives."- Lynn Poulson
From the 5 love languages, to "how to flirt", to everything a engaged couple should talk about before the wedding,(which does not include the ring or the colors at the reception), the real life issue stuff. This book was actually very informative.
I'm slightly bias because the author was one of my greatest College Professors and inspiration for my Career major. He sta
Heather
Jan 13, 2011 Heather rated it really liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
A very informative and useful reference book. The author teaches at Snow College, and this is basically the course in book form. Full of helpful information and advice, from building self-confidence to the do's and don't of the insurance world. Dating, raising kids, budgeting, what to know before you get engaged--it's got a bit of everything.
I would definately recomend it to anyone who is (or ever plans to become) married.
Breanna
Dec 09, 2010 Breanna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nonfiction
I read this book last night and it was full of so much good information. I have to admit I am kind of bias, because I just got done taking Courtship and Marriage from Lynn Poulson. This book was like his class- refreshingly blunt. I learned so much from his class and this book.
Even though I had to do quite a bit of homework for his class, it was worth it.
This book is definitely worth reading.
Tausha
Apr 09, 2009 Tausha rated it it was amazing
I Absolutely recommend this book to everyone!!!!! It will change your life forever!
Jordan Steele
Jordan Steele marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Nick
Nick rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2014
Mandi
Mandi marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Em Shipley
Em Shipley rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2013
Venu Singh
Venu Singh marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Tony Bradshaw
Tony Bradshaw rated it really liked it
Oct 07, 2012
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2012
Jae
Jae rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2011
Winona
Winona rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2011
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2011
Rachael Cook
Rachael Cook rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2011
Mariah Christensen
Mariah Christensen rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2011
Ruthie
Ruthie rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2008