Start by marking “Painting the Roses Red” as Want to Read:
Painting the Roses Red

Painting the Roses Red (PSI Consulting #1)

This is a full length romantic suspense novel. Tiara has lost her memory and wakes all alone to strange psychic powers and bloody visions. He sends her pristine white roses, but their purity is tainted with the dripping of bright red blood upon their petals. What would YOU do for love?
Nook, 0 pages
Published May 21st 2009 by Smashwords, Inc. (first published February 14th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Painting the Roses Red, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Painting the Roses Red

Jenne
Well I fell very cheated :(
Tiara wakes up with no memory in a bloody hotel room with a knife in her hand. Her boyfriend and his cronies have clues set in place for her. Tiara like a good little puppy follows the clues. So the whole time you're reading you're wondering WTH is going on. I kept turning the pages hoping for Tiara to wake up and realize she's some bad ass assassin like Gin. At the end once you find out why she went through what she went through you're left with the feeling of OMG for
Sierra Rose
Jul 24, 2009 Sierra Rose rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was one of the better paranormal romances I've read in awhile.

From the opening page to the last one, Painting the Roses Red will pull you in and not let go. Ms. Lamoree has written a terrific paranormal romance with unforgettable characters that you quickly learn to care about and see within a reader's mind. The scenes are beautifully written, nothing lags and on the last page you want more! Tiara and Jordan will be characters no reader will want to forget.
Maria
May 03, 2009 Maria rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A paranormal romance. I'd never read a book of this genre before, and it would not be my usual choice; but I found myself enthralled and compelled to read on by this unusual story. Trish Lamoree is a truly talented writer. I was impressed by her ability to write so fluidly and explain quite complex matters in a way that it is easy to understand. Although described as a romance, I felt that in parts the writing strays more into the erotica field in this book. Personally I prefer more to be left t ...more
Trish Lamoree
May 18, 2009 Trish Lamoree rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bibliography
Tiara has lost her memory and wakes all alone to strange psychic powers and bloody visions. As she seeks to find herself, she is taunted by a phantom seducer in her mind. It would seem that he is leading her on a merry adventure to find her identity, but is he the lover whose touch she craves or a madman intent on destroying her mind? He sends her pristine white roses, but their purity is tainted with the dripping of bright red blood upon their petals.

Kindle http://www.amazon.com/Painting-the-Ro
Trish Lamoree
Apr 17, 2009 Trish Lamoree rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Trish by: My Imagination
I wrote this book, so instead of a review, I'm going to post the back cover information...

Anne
May 10, 2011 Anne rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: zbir-2011
For most of this book I didn't like it. I didn't like how mean Jordan was and the games they were playing with Tiara, who couldn't remember anything. It seemed like Jordan and the others were her enemies. And it was too mystery-genre-like for my taste. I wanted to quit reading. But I got to a point where I couldn't put it down. Without giving anything away, I remembered Arnold's line from the Mars movie, "This is the best mind f*ck ever." It was really a pretty darn good book!
Elisa
Apr 26, 2015 Elisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun mystery of a woman with amnesia trying to figure out who and what she is and involved in. Sexy dream sequences with her mystery man (friend or foe?). It moved fairly quickly and kept me interested.
Iba
Iba rated it really liked it
Aug 22, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
May 20, 2014
Marissa
Marissa rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2009
R.E.
R.E. rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2010
Justme
Justme rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2012
Ann
Ann rated it it was ok
Jan 16, 2016
Brendan Carroll
Brendan Carroll rated it it was amazing
Aug 29, 2011
Beth A Horsch
Beth A Horsch rated it liked it
Jun 27, 2009
Pandora
Pandora rated it liked it
Oct 23, 2014
Cathy Wellman
Cathy Wellman rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2011
Icey Babii
Icey Babii rated it did not like it
Mar 21, 2010
Nannykat1223
Nannykat1223 rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2014
Mia Redgrave
Mia Redgrave rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2010
Maureen Miller
Maureen Miller rated it it was amazing
Sep 03, 2009
Lorinda Byelich
Lorinda Byelich rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2011
Kate
Kate rated it it was ok
Jun 02, 2012
Susan
Susan rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2011
Stacy
Stacy rated it liked it
Nov 07, 2014
Just Plain Stacie
Just Plain Stacie rated it it was ok
Aug 21, 2015
☻Nikki☻ C
☻Nikki☻ C rated it it was ok
Mar 23, 2010
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2010
Kim
Kim rated it did not like it
Jul 15, 2014
Krystal
Krystal rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2010
  • Tsunami Blue (Tsunami Blue, #1)
  • Saying Goodbye to the Sun
  • Call of the Wilds (Black Wolf Gorge, #1)
  • A Cherished Christmas (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #6)
  • My Love Eternal
  • The Legend of the Seahawk
  • King of the Unblessed (Realm Immortal, #1)
  • Heart of Fire
  • Claws
  • First Watch
  • Captured Sun: The Second Highland Home Novel
  • Dying Scream
  • Fruitbasket from Hell (Alex Cheradon Mysteries #1.1)
  • Cry for the Moon (The Last Werewolf Hunter, #1)
  • When You Wish
  • Brandon's Story (Control Freak, #1)
  • Clever is as Clever Does: Story 2 (A Fairy Tale Romance)
  • CIN (CIN #1)