Start by marking “Painting the Roses Red” as Want to Read:
Painting the Roses Red

Painting the Roses Red (PSI Consulting #1)

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  5 reviews
This is a full length romantic suspense novel. Tiara has lost her memory and wakes all alone to strange psychic powers and bloody visions. He sends her pristine white roses, but their purity is tainted with the dripping of bright red blood upon their petals. What would YOU do for love?
Published May 21st 2009 by Smashwords, Inc. (first published February 14th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Painting the Roses Red, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Painting the Roses Red

Sierra Rose
This was one of the better paranormal romances I've read in awhile.

From the opening page to the last one, Painting the Roses Red will pull you in and not let go. Ms. Lamoree has written a terrific paranormal romance with unforgettable characters that you quickly learn to care about and see within a reader's mind. The scenes are beautifully written, nothing lags and on the last page you want more! Tiara and Jordan will be characters no reader will want to forget.
Maria
A paranormal romance. I'd never read a book of this genre before, and it would not be my usual choice; but I found myself enthralled and compelled to read on by this unusual story. Trish Lamoree is a truly talented writer. I was impressed by her ability to write so fluidly and explain quite complex matters in a way that it is easy to understand. Although described as a romance, I felt that in parts the writing strays more into the erotica field in this book. Personally I prefer more to be left t ...more
Trish Lamoree
May 18, 2009 Trish Lamoree rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bibliography
Tiara has lost her memory and wakes all alone to strange psychic powers and bloody visions. As she seeks to find herself, she is taunted by a phantom seducer in her mind. It would seem that he is leading her on a merry adventure to find her identity, but is he the lover whose touch she craves or a madman intent on destroying her mind? He sends her pristine white roses, but their purity is tainted with the dripping of bright red blood upon their petals.

Kindle http://www.amazon.com/Painting-the-Ro
Trish Lamoree
Apr 17, 2009 Trish Lamoree rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Trish by: My Imagination
I wrote this book, so instead of a review, I'm going to post the back cover information...

Anne
For most of this book I didn't like it. I didn't like how mean Jordan was and the games they were playing with Tiara, who couldn't remember anything. It seemed like Jordan and the others were her enemies. And it was too mystery-genre-like for my taste. I wanted to quit reading. But I got to a point where I couldn't put it down. Without giving anything away, I remembered Arnold's line from the Mars movie, "This is the best mind f*ck ever." It was really a pretty darn good book!
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Hashimoto Karoru
Hashimoto Karoru marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2014
 D23
D23 marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Stephanie Parray
Stephanie Parray marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Mickey
Mickey marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
Annette Jewell
Annette Jewell marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Lauren Kesterson
Lauren Kesterson marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2014
Kendra Tokeshi
Kendra Tokeshi marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Lorna
Lorna added it
Aug 06, 2014
Wailana
Wailana marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2013
Lisa Lamere-krzysiak
Lisa Lamere-krzysiak marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2013
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Saying Goodbye to the Sun
  • Tsunami Blue (Tsunami Blue, #1)
  • Call of the Wilds (Black Wolf Gorge, #1)
  • A Cherished Christmas (Drone Vampire Chronicles, #6)
  • Almost Human (Almost Human,The First Trilogy #1-3)
  • My Love Eternal
  • Heart of Fire
  • King of the Unblessed (Realm Immortal #1)
  • Duality (Guardians of the Light #1)
  • Dying Scream
  • The Legend of the Seahawk
  • High Tide
  • I'm Not Your Eve!
  • Uncubicled Part 1
  • First Watch
  • Brandon's Story (Control Freak, #1)
  • Snowbound
  • Celtic Evil: Roarke (Fitzgerald Brothers, #1)
Chasing Illusions Never Smile At A Crocodile: A Psi Consulting Mystery The Crow and the Unicorn (Lamoree Fables) Poor Unfortunate Souls Loves First Kiss (PSI Consulting)