Start by marking “Howl (includes: Leashed #1)” as Want to Read:
Howl (includes: Leashed #1)

Howl (Leashed #1)

A howling-good Halloween anthology with sexy werewolf tales from Jet Mykles, Raine Weaver, and Jeigh Lynn. Happy Howl-o-ween! Leashed: Two for One Deal by Jet Mykles An evil witch gives Meg two weeks to join his coven. Or else. The deadline? Samhain. What's a good witch to do? Magic, of course. She casts an age-old summoning spell to attract a shapeshifter to leash for her ...more
Published August 27th 2006 by Loose Id (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Howl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Howl

Jane Stewart
Sep 14, 2010 Jane Stewart rated it really liked it
4, 3 and 2.5 stars for three erotic paranormal romance stories.

4 stars for LEASHED: TWO FOR ONE DEAL by Jet Mykles.

Lots of hot steamy sex with two men and one woman. It was a fun story.

Meg is a witch. Roland is a male witch. He wants her to start a coven under him. She hates him. She casts a spell for two male shape shifters to be leashed to her to help protect her from Roland. Rudy is a wolf, Michael is a black Jaguar. The leashing brings them to her home. They like her and start licking, petti
Mitabird
2.5 stars overall

Unfortunately, this anthology was not that great. I finished the Mykles and Weaver stories and didn't bother with the Lynn story.

Mykles's story is about a witch named Meg who needs protection from an evil witch that is trying to force her into his coven. She ends up binding two shifters, a werewolf and a werejaguar, to her. Michael and Rudy are not interested in being bound to this witch, but after seeing the trouble she is in, they decide to help her. I thought this was just O
mlady_rebecca
So far, I've just read "All Hallows' Moon" by Jeigh Lynn. Jeigh Lynn also writes as J.L. Langley, who I've recently enjoyed a trio of books by. As Jeigh Lynn she writes m/f. As J.L. Langley, she writes m/m. (Someone said they think her real name is Jeigh Lynn Langley, so each pen name is part of her real name.)

Anyway, so far all of those books, under both pen names are paranormal romance of the wolfy variety. Solid 4 star reads. Good characters. Decent plots. Sexy encounters.

In this one the unsu
Cindy
Feb 20, 2011 Cindy rated it really liked it
Leashed: Two for One Deal by Jet Mykles Shifter romance - m/m/f - a good read. Meg, a not-so-well-trained witch, is being threatened and finally tries the 'leashing' spell to draw a shifter bodyguard and tie him to her to protect her. She gets two - Michael, a growly, dominant, jaguar shifter and his lover, Rudy, a fun-loving wolf shifter. As the story develops, the threesome learn that leashes run both ways - tying them together...

Part of the Leashed series:
* Leashed: Two For One Deal
* Leashe
Brenda (b)
An anthology of 3 paranormal stories. I got this because of the Jet Mykles story and that was my favorite of the three.

4 stars - The first story is by Jet Mykles. Really enjoyed this one. It's written in first person and is the first in her Leashed series. I loved the interaction (and the sex) between the Meg, Michael & Rudy. I can't wait to learn more about them in the next of this series.

3 stars - The second story is by Raine Weaver. It was OK but I didn't feel a real connection with Scarl
Carolyn F.
Anthology. 3.33 stars. Better than average anthology. First time reading Jeigh Lynn and Raine Weaver. I really enjoyed Jet Mykles short story too.

Leashed: A Two for One Deal by Jet Mykles. Meg is a witch who sends out a spell that brings a shifter to her to be "leased" metaphysically tied to her. She needs this because a bad warlock is out to make her part of coven whether she likes it or not. Michael and Rudy arrive and are not happy because they've been leashed before and although they won't
Gab
Jan 19, 2011 Gab rated it it was amazing
I only read "Leashed: Two for One Deal" - the other two stories seemed boring so I skipped them.

But OMG Mykles story was SO GOOD - and it was actually fun to read (which alot of this genre isn't) - and the main characters all likable. I can not recommend it more - the writing and the way the author seemed to draw you into the story and the sex seems seemed almost magical/otherworldly - Loved It.

I've read a couple of other stories that involved m/f/m and frankly could take or leave them - but thi
LutaWolf
The first story suprisingly drew me in. I had my doubts but the character connection was strong and I got why they all needed eachother. The plot was intresting as well.

The next story completely threw me. I felt like a ping pong ball try to keep up. While the details were good the characters had very little redeeming qualities to make you intrested in them. The character connection wasn't there. To top it all off the plot remained ping pongy.

I'll give another review of the third story later. I s
Penniphurr
There are three stories in this book:
Leashed: two for one deal by Jet Mykles
Wolfe's gate by raine weaver
All Hallows' Moon by Jeigh Lynn

The 1st one is decidedly the best. The magic is very sci-fy/Hollywood but is a fun read and the naughty bits are rather . . . delightful.

The 2nd story . . . eh. Nothing much.

The third. Not on par with 1st but readable enough to be classed as adorable.
Jac Zifos
Jun 07, 2012 Jac Zifos rated it it was amazing
This short story just grabbed me from the first page and didn't let me go! It was riveting and funny, I really couldn't put it down. I was so disappointed when it was over...but then I saw it had 2 sequels which cheered me up immensely! I loved all three of them, and I am hoping to see a continuation of them soon...
Megan
I only read Leashed: Two for One Deal by Jet Mykles. It was hot hot hot!!!! Loved it. The other 2 stories didn't keep my interest but I really enjoyed the first one. All the characters were likable and the Heroine was one lucky bitch, lol. Great story with likable characters and hot sex = Great book!
Mouse
Aug 27, 2012 Mouse rated it it was ok
LEASHED -- 4 stars -- Good. Kind of cheesy, and not much emotion (all sex), but I found it entertaining to read.

WOLFE'S -- DNF -- This story never got off the ground for me. It started in "cheeseball" category and didn't escape.

ALL HALLOW'S MOON -- 1 --- so lame. The only time the MCs were together, they were fucking. What, the what?!
Samantha
Leashed: Two For One Deal by Jet Mykles - 2.5 stars

Rest of the book - DNF

Couldn't get into the other two stories. They just didn't keep my interest up.

I doubt i will continue with the Leashed series.
Nov 26, 2009 Sarah rated it liked it
I enjoyed the first and last stories the most and didn't really care for the middle one. Had that been better, I would have given it 4 stars. It did make me want to read more form Jet Mykles and Jeigh Lynn - so that's good :)
Shelbie  Knight
May 05, 2013 Shelbie Knight rated it liked it
A fun anthology and a great way to read Authors that I had not yet read.
Nita
Feb 11, 2013 Nita rated it it was amazing
I loved Jet's story in this book. I still can't get enough of this series. I read them over and over and over!
Mel W
Jet Mykles' story was the best of this lot of three sexy werewolf/shifter tales. Extremely hot!! Will definitely be checking out more of her stories.
Shay
I'll b reading only Jet Myckle's story:
'TWO FOR ONE DEAL'
The first of her 'Leashed' series
Heather
May 04, 2012 Heather rated it it was amazing
very dirty read but a page turner
Holly Full Moon Bites Book Reviews
Well, I liked it. Leashed: Two for One Deal by Jet Mykles, I didn’t love it but it was okay, so I'll probably read the second one as well.
Camylle
This is a review for Leashed: Two for One Deal by Jet Mykles only!

Great read! I LOVE Rudy he is so cute and while Michael is so serious he is freakin hot too!
Jean
I actually only read the Jet Mykles story, but I enjoyed it and look forward to more of the series! 3.5 stars
Julie (jjmachshev)
Feb 12, 2008 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2008-reads, erotica
Loved the Jet Mykles story and the one by Raine Weaver. Not so much the Jeigh Lynn...
Brittney Bower
Dec 15, 2013 Brittney Bower rated it really liked it
only was interested in the story by Jet Mykles.
Jimmy Hanson
Feb 21, 2010 Jimmy Hanson rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, set-aside, menage
Was only interested in reading "Leashed: Two For One Deal" by Jet Mykles, in order to proceed to the second novel in the series, "More Than a Bargain"
Jessica
Oct 07, 2009 Jessica rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthology
I only read Leashed by Jet Mykles from this one (which would have been great all by itself) I just couldn't get into the other two.
Caroline Mcconnell
Apr 14, 2013 Caroline Mcconnell rated it it was amazing
I love Shifters! If you love shifters you need to read this.
Burmesecat
Burmesecat rated it liked it
Jun 18, 2012
Mrs. SAL
Mrs. SAL rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2011
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it did not like it
Mar 26, 2013
  • Rated: X-Mas
  • Spiked
  • Tomcat Jones (Tomcat Jones, #1)
  • Bite (Bite, #1)
  • Temperature's Rising: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Falling
  • Beginnings: A Samhain Anthology
  • Tail of Two Brothers (Horsfall, #1)
  • Sacrifice (Soul Mates, #3)
  • The Care and Feeding of Demons (Adrian and Trent #2)
  • With Caution (With or Without, #2)
  • Indecent Werewolf Exposure
  • All She Wants
  • New Year's Kiss (Wolf’s Heritage, #1)
  • Love at First Bight (Deep Space Mission Corps #1)
  • Looking for Some Touch (Utopia X, #1)
  • Hard Candy
Jet is a writer of sexual fantasy with a firm belief that all men are at least partially gay, that vampires are just people with a liquid diet and shapeshifters live on every block.
More about Jet Mykles...

Leashed (4 books)
  • More than a Bargain (Leashed #2)
  • The Lion's Share (Leashed #3)
  • Tangled Leashes (Leashed, #4)