Twin Spica, Volume: 05

Twin Spica, Volume: 05 (Twin Spica / ふたつのスピカ #5)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  129 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Time is flying by at the Toyko Space School and Asumi is now heading into her second of three years at the elite aeronautics academy. However, while this new transition should bring with it excitement and new challenges, Asumi has her heart and mind somewhere else. She cannot forget her old classmate. The accident took many lives and hurt countless of others. Many people h...more
Published January 4th 2011 by Vertical (first published October 23rd 2003)

Nicole
Sarah Sammis
Twin Spica Volume 05 by Kou Yaginuma has two plot threads: a three day training challenge and puppy love friends, past and present. Asumi and her classmates are about to start their second year but they have one last test.

The book starts with a present day friendship brewing between Asumi and an orphan boy who shares her love of outer space. He was orphaned by the Lion crash and feels compelled to act as if he's anti space exploration, even though he secretly loves rockets.

Their friendship is pa...more
Titis Wardhana
ternyata semua berhubungan...

di sini ada sedikit flashback masa lalu Marika, dan for those who don't see it coming, it might be quite a surprise...
Ashley
The Marika mystery thickens! This volume marks where my compulsion to read on because I like the characters was taken over by my curiosity about who the characters really are. Good storytelling.
Cℓinton Sheppard
Astronaut training is moving along. Second year is starting and the pressure is on. Interleaved we learn more about Merika and Mr. Lion. I also liked the Spica at the end about the author.
Joy
Linda Cohen
I love the way it moves along and you get the chance to spend time and explore each of the characters in this series. This time Another Spica was a disappointment.
Jeannette
A nice blend this time of space training and character development. There are some complicated relationships to explore, and Mr. Lion plays a central role.
Cherish
A very moving and enjoyable read. The characters in this series go through so much....I SOOOO want to hug Mr.Lion.
Karen
I'm continuing to like this series. Lots of good character development in this volume.
Emily
Emily added it
Apr 12, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Aubrey
Aubrey added it
Dec 14, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Twin Spica, Volume: 01 Twin Spica, Volume: 02 Twin Spica, Volume: 03 Twin Spica, Volume: 04 Twin Spica, Volume: 06