Start by marking “Twin Spica, Volume: 05” as Want to Read:
Twin Spica, Volume: 05

Twin Spica, Volume: 05 (Twin Spica / ふたつのスピカ Japanese Numbering #5)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  177 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Time is flying by at the Toyko Space School and Asumi is now heading into her second of three years at the elite aeronautics academy. However, while this new transition should bring with it excitement and new challenges, Asumi has her heart and mind somewhere else. She cannot forget her old classmate. The accident took many lives and hurt countless of others. Many people h ...more
Published January 4th 2011 by Vertical (first published October 23rd 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Twin Spica, Volume, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twin Spica, Volume

Nicole
Sarah Sammis
Twin Spica Volume 05 by Kou Yaginuma has two plot threads: a three day training challenge and puppy love friends, past and present. Asumi and her classmates are about to start their second year but they have one last test.

The book starts with a present day friendship brewing between Asumi and an orphan boy who shares her love of outer space. He was orphaned by the Lion crash and feels compelled to act as if he's anti space exploration, even though he secretly loves rockets.

Their friendship is pa
Lara
Probably my favorite volume so far, so now I'm determined to try and track down the rest of the series, or at least get my hands on the anime or live action version!
Roxanne
Really starting to get bored with the "what's the deal with Marika?" plotline, but I guess it was interesting to see some of Mr. Lion's backstory.
Kate
I was so happy to see the Pioneer 10 plaque in this volume.
Titis Wardhana
ternyata semua berhubungan...

di sini ada sedikit flashback masa lalu Marika, dan for those who don't see it coming, it might be quite a surprise...
Ashley D--
The Marika mystery thickens! This volume marks where my compulsion to read on because I like the characters was taken over by my curiosity about who the characters really are. Good storytelling.
Cℓinton Sheppard
Astronaut training is moving along. Second year is starting and the pressure is on. Interleaved we learn more about Merika and Mr. Lion. I also liked the Spica at the end about the author.
Joy
Linda Cohen
I love the way it moves along and you get the chance to spend time and explore each of the characters in this series. This time Another Spica was a disappointment.
Cherish
A very moving and enjoyable read. The characters in this series go through so much....I SOOOO want to hug Mr.Lion.
Karen
I'm continuing to like this series. Lots of good character development in this volume.
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2015
Andy
Andy added it
Jul 17, 2015
Luke
Luke marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Somethingpurple
Somethingpurple marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Tif
Tif marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Latoya
Latoya marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
  • Saturn Apartments, Vol. 3
  • Bunny Drop 3 (Bunny Drop, #3)
  • Yotsuba&!, Vol. 10 (Yotsuba&! #10)
  • Wandering Son, Vol. 2
  • Naoki Urasawa Präsentiert: Monster, Band 12: Die Rosenvilla (Naoki Urasawa's Monster, #12)
  • Children of the Sea, Volume 2 (Children of the Sea, #2)
  • Black Jack, Vol. 1
  • Planetes, Volume 2 (Planetes, #2)
  • Please Save My Earth, Volume 3

Twin Spica / ふたつのスピカ Japanese Numbering (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 01
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 02
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 03
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 04
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 06
  • Twin Spica vol. 07 (Twin Spica, # 7)
  • ふたつのスピカ 8
  • Twin Spica, Volume 9
  • ふたつのスピカ 10
  • ふたつのスピカ 11
Twin Spica, Volume: 01 Twin Spica, Volume: 02 Twin Spica, Volume: 03 Twin Spica, Volume: 04 Twin Spica, Volume: 06