Twin Spica, Volume: 05

Twin Spica, Volume: 05 (Twin Spica / ふたつのスピカ Japanese Numbering #5)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  144 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Time is flying by at the Toyko Space School and Asumi is now heading into her second of three years at the elite aeronautics academy. However, while this new transition should bring with it excitement and new challenges, Asumi has her heart and mind somewhere else. She cannot forget her old classmate. The accident took many lives and hurt countless of others. Many people h...more
Published January 4th 2011 by Vertical (first published October 23rd 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Twin Spica, Volume, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twin Spica, Volume

Nicole
Sarah Sammis
Twin Spica Volume 05 by Kou Yaginuma has two plot threads: a three day training challenge and puppy love friends, past and present. Asumi and her classmates are about to start their second year but they have one last test.

The book starts with a present day friendship brewing between Asumi and an orphan boy who shares her love of outer space. He was orphaned by the Lion crash and feels compelled to act as if he's anti space exploration, even though he secretly loves rockets.

Their friendship is pa...more
Lara
Probably my favorite volume so far, so now I'm determined to try and track down the rest of the series, or at least get my hands on the anime or live action version!
Roxanne
Really starting to get bored with the "what's the deal with Marika?" plotline, but I guess it was interesting to see some of Mr. Lion's backstory.
Titis Wardhana
ternyata semua berhubungan...

di sini ada sedikit flashback masa lalu Marika, dan for those who don't see it coming, it might be quite a surprise...
Ashley D--
The Marika mystery thickens! This volume marks where my compulsion to read on because I like the characters was taken over by my curiosity about who the characters really are. Good storytelling.
Cℓinton Sheppard
Astronaut training is moving along. Second year is starting and the pressure is on. Interleaved we learn more about Merika and Mr. Lion. I also liked the Spica at the end about the author.
Joy
Linda Cohen
I love the way it moves along and you get the chance to spend time and explore each of the characters in this series. This time Another Spica was a disappointment.
Jeannette
A nice blend this time of space training and character development. There are some complicated relationships to explore, and Mr. Lion plays a central role.
Cherish
A very moving and enjoyable read. The characters in this series go through so much....I SOOOO want to hug Mr.Lion.
Karen
I'm continuing to like this series. Lots of good character development in this volume.
Calynne Weewie
Calynne Weewie marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Elizabeth Gilliam
Elizabeth Gilliam marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2014
Marcus Gilfert
Marcus Gilfert marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Lynn
Lynn added it
Aug 14, 2014
Spirit
Spirit marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
ReadingFrog
ReadingFrog marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Twin Spica, Volume: 01 Twin Spica, Volume: 02 Twin Spica, Volume: 03 Twin Spica, Volume: 04 Twin Spica, Volume: 06