Start by marking “D.N.Angel, Vol. 10 (D.N.Angel, #10)” as Want to Read:
D.N.Angel, Vol. 10 (D.N.Angel, #10)

D.N.Angel, Vol. 10 (D.N.Angel #10)

4.22  ·  Rating Details ·  1,771 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
When Risa and Dark--who's actually Wiz in disguise--go to a popular new horror movie, Wiz is nearly scared to death! Later, Risa expresses her unconditional love for Dark, who hints that he may not be everything he seems. Rated for teens.
Paperback
Published December 13th 2005 by TokyoPop (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about D.N.Angel, Vol. 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about D.N.Angel, Vol. 10

Nathan Cunningham
Hilarious and suspenseful. Everything about the date with the Harada twins has been such a blast to read; I couldn't put this one down. Wiz is my hero in this volume! Poor Riku, though.
Ash
Dec 14, 2014 Ash rated it really liked it
*This series is receiving a rating of 4 stars, and for organizational purposes, I'll be placing this review on every volume.*
D.N. Angel is a 15 volume, 74 chapter (if I'm not mistaken) long series. This series is technically ongoing, as it has not been finished. However, I'm not going to hold my breath that it ever will be finished, as it's on hiatus again. The author has a habit of not finishing series, it seems. I gave this series 4 stars because it's adorable, and generally it's an interestin
Shadowm2k7 Aros Rats
I actually haven't read all the DNAngel books because I can't find them anywhere. WHSmith used to sell them but I never see them there anymore. I bought a couple out of Waterstones this one time but that was the last time I saw them there. I've read quite a few of them though. about 3 or 4 is lying dormant on my shelf. I aspire to be like Dark. He is my hero. My man-crush. I want to look like him. I want to be as cool as him. He's like my Anime-guy role model.
Kristen
Dec 23, 2013 Kristen rated it really liked it
This series is so addictive, I can't seem to stop reading it! :) As for the flashback that a lot of reviewers are saying is confusing, yeah... It's supposed to be. You're not supposed to completely understand that until later when it comes into play again. As for now, I'm still loving every moment of this series. I love how the author keeps everything so unique and fresh, unlike a lot of mainstream manga nowadays. Highly recommended!
Starbubbles
Aug 19, 2009 Starbubbles rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
i was quite literally laughing out loud with this book. it was hilarious! i'm not exactly sure i was suppose to find this as humorous as i did, but i loved it. i mean, two dates as two different people, at the same time? who wouldn't find that funny? but by the end, it was set up to be serious again. so i'm totally prepared for #11 to be more thrilling than funny.
Selena
Too confusing. During a conversation with Risa, we get a peek into Dark's past, but it's fitted in rather poorly and just ends up being confusing in a bad way.

This book is pretty much what you expect from D.N.Angel, though the bouncing back-and-forth of the date made this story hard to follow. More so than usual.
Jamie Davis
Apr 26, 2012 Jamie Davis rated it liked it
Again. I have to say. The couple sitchuation is very confusing but it is so original and so....pulling that it is hard to just say NO. lol. It also has a way of pulling at your heart strings so gently that you don't realize how much something touched you until later when you start to think about it.

The story continues!
Stephanie
Oct 23, 2008 Stephanie marked it as to-read
gonna read it after
Victoria Newman
Jul 25, 2016 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Brittany
Mar 27, 2013 Brittany rated it really liked it
A great series for all young readers!
Alejandra
Alejandra rated it liked it
Jan 15, 2016
Divya Agrawal
Divya Agrawal rated it liked it
Apr 01, 2014
Martina
Martina rated it it was ok
Aug 11, 2010
Nate
Nate rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2014
Makayla Morgan
Makayla Morgan rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2014
Jannet
Jannet rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2009
Matthew Shutes
Matthew Shutes rated it really liked it
Dec 14, 2009
Jacewayland
Jacewayland rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2011
Kara Meunier
Kara Meunier rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2008
Matt
Matt rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2011
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it liked it
Aug 11, 2012
Alvionna
Alvionna rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2014
Sarah Noh
Sarah Noh rated it really liked it
Sep 04, 2014
♠Monica♠
♠Monica♠ rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2010
Samus
Samus rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2012
Yhenicalicious
Yhenicalicious rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2015
Sarah rated it it was ok
Jul 16, 2011
Teal
Teal rated it really liked it
Jun 01, 2013
Tracy Tg
Tracy Tg rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2014
Jen Jones
Jen Jones rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2016
  • Pita Ten, Vol. 08
  • Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 14
  • Alice 19th, Vol. 6 (Alice 19th, #6)
Yukiru Sugisaki (杉崎 ゆきる in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist. Her hobbies are dramas, video games, and "collecting rabbit things".

Sugisaki's face is rarely seen, as she prefers to draw herself with a rabbit face or mask in her manga profile images. She also seems to have developed a trait of leaving her series unfinished before moving on to different projects (Notably D.N.Angel, which has seen
More about Yukiru Sugisaki...

D.N.Angel (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 1 (D.N.Angel, #1)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 2 (D.N.Angel, #2)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 3 (D.N.Angel, #3)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 4 (D.N.Angel, #4)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 5 (D.N.Angel, #5)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 6 (D.N.Angel, #6)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 7 (D.N.Angel, #7)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 8 (D.N.Angel, #8)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 9 (D.N.Angel, #9)
  • D.N.Angel, Vol. 11 (D.N.Angel, #11)