Start by marking “How to Hear God's Voice” as Want to Read:
How to Hear God's Voice

Mark Virkler

How to Hear God's Voice

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  44 ratings  ·  9 reviews
How to Hear God's Voice is a practical book, clearly training Christians how to experience dialogue with God. Teaching the use of vision, intuitive heart flow and journaling, this book will bring you to the place where you can daily record what the Lord is saying to you.
Published March 10th 2010 by Destiny Image Publishers (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about How to Hear God's Voice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Hear God's Voice

Cindy
The book's main focus is two-way journaling in which the author claims we can 'hear God's voice.' This is very similar to automatic writing in which you simply listen to what is being said and writing down what you hear. To accomplish this you use a meditative process to allow an entity to write through you. While journaling is good in order to record what God is doing in your life, can we expect God to respond to us every time we sit down to write? The Bible says that God's ways are not our way ...more
Deni
This book had the biggest and best impact on my prayer life. It is a purely biblical and safe approach to entering into a conversational relationship with God. It is NOT new-agey... I believe it is HOW God longs to be in relationship with all of us.
Definately read.. and try it for yourself!
Diane
While sometimes tediously analytical in it's approach, I appreciate the approach to hearing God's voice through dreams, visual images and journaling. A friend lent me the corresponding DVD's and I actually enjoyed them more than the book.
Joshua Smith
A wonderful book explaining how to listen to our Heavenly Father. He wants to talk to us, we just need to listen. A very practical book. I read this as part of a class at Christian Leadership University.
Liana
Awesome book/experience. I got closer to God than I have been in years. He showed me so much. I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone.
John
One of the most impactful series ever. I watched the video-series, and it changed the way I relate to God. "My sheep hear my voice," Jesus said.
Lisa
A great asset in learning how to journal effectively in your spiritual walk.
Max Watson
This is simply a MUST read for every Christian.
Keith Brooks
Bah. Sort of read . Don't recommend .
Sara Fisher
Sara Fisher is currently reading it
Mar 11, 2015
Leon
Leon marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2015
Prince Olusola
Prince Olusola marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Caleb Pratt
Caleb Pratt marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Emma Waugaman
Emma Waugaman marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Dialogue with God 4 Keys to Hearing God's Voice Prayers That Heal the Heart How to hear God's Voice Hearing God: For Intimacy, Healing, Creativity, Meditation, and Dream Interpretation