Start by marking “How to Hear God's Voice” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
How to Hear God's Voice

Mark Virkler

How to Hear God's Voice

How to Hear God's Voice is a practical book, clearly training Christians how to experience dialogue with God. Teaching the use of vision, intuitive heart flow and journaling, this book will bring you to the place where you can daily record what the Lord is saying to you.
Published March 10th 2010 by Destiny Image Publishers (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about How to Hear God's Voice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Hear God's Voice

Cindy
Nov 02, 2013 Cindy rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The book's main focus is two-way journaling in which the author claims we can 'hear God's voice.' This is very similar to automatic writing in which you simply listen to what is being said and writing down what you hear. To accomplish this you use a meditative process to allow an entity to write through you. While journaling is good in order to record what God is doing in your life, can we expect God to respond to us every time we sit down to write? The Bible says that God's ways are not our way ...more
Joshua Smith
Jul 01, 2010 Joshua Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful book explaining how to listen to our Heavenly Father. He wants to talk to us, we just need to listen. A very practical book. I read this as part of a class at Christian Leadership University.
Diane
Sep 13, 2008 Diane rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian-life
While sometimes tediously analytical in it's approach, I appreciate the approach to hearing God's voice through dreams, visual images and journaling. A friend lent me the corresponding DVD's and I actually enjoyed them more than the book.
Denesia
Apr 30, 2008 Denesia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had the biggest and best impact on my prayer life. It is a purely biblical and safe approach to entering into a conversational relationship with God. It is NOT new-agey... I believe it is HOW God longs to be in relationship with all of us.
Definately read.. and try it for yourself!
Liana
Awesome book/experience. I got closer to God than I have been in years. He showed me so much. I would definitely recommend this experience to anyone.
John
Jan 10, 2008 John rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the most impactful series ever. I watched the video-series, and it changed the way I relate to God. "My sheep hear my voice," Jesus said.
Lisa
A great asset in learning how to journal effectively in your spiritual walk.
Jermaine Small
Jermaine Small rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2015
Enochraine
Enochraine rated it really liked it
Oct 26, 2015
Christine Miller
Christine Miller rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2015
Nancy Hudson
Nancy Hudson rated it really liked it
Jan 02, 2015
Heath
Heath rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2012
kathy newell
kathy newell rated it it was amazing
Jan 01, 2017
terri johnson
terri johnson rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2016
Matt Rayhill
Matt Rayhill rated it liked it
Jan 07, 2010
Carlson Abong
Carlson Abong rated it did not like it
Oct 16, 2015
Rainey
Rainey rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2014
Temitope
Temitope rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2014
Dennis
Dennis rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2014
Todd Truax
Todd Truax rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2015
Keith Brooks
Bah. Sort of read . Don't recommend .
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2015
Penny Hoffman
Penny Hoffman rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2013
Tricia
Tricia rated it did not like it
Jan 11, 2016
Marius Van der merwe
Marius Van der merwe rated it really liked it
Jul 27, 2013
Julie
Julie rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2015
Rhadaghast
Rhadaghast rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2009
Chris Brown
Chris Brown rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2014
Margo Pratt
Margo Pratt rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2015
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

“The very best antidote for the New Age teachings is for Christians to enter into and live fully in the supernatural. This is certainly no time to draw back from supernatural living and retreat into a mere defense of orthodoxy. Because we have adopted this stance for the last half-century, we have opened the door for the New Age to fill the vacuum. There is a longing in the human heart for communication and a relationship with the Divine. Since the dawn of history, when God’s people do not preach, proclaim, and model the genuine article, men and women will wander into whatever appears to offer the fulfillment of their spiritual quest. We need to cast aside our hesitation and proceed strongly forward, the Word and the Spirit as our unfailing guide.” 0 likes