Start by marking “Insignificant Moments” as Want to Read:
Insignificant Moments

Insignificant Moments

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  126 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
For twenty-seven-year-old Jaye Logan, life has been full of neglected opportunities and missed chances. He's had an incredibly unadventurous career as an assistant librarian and only one serious girlfriend. But on the day he decides to literally climb a mountain and seek something better in life, something better finds him instead. That glorious day, Jaye rescues a beautif ...more
Published July 18th 2012 (first published June 24th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Insignificant Moments, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Insignificant Moments

Brandi Asher
Jul 11, 2010 Brandi Asher rated it it was amazing
My husband just had his first book published! It's in the genre of contemporary romance, and it has a Nicholas Sparks feel to it. The book's characters are fun, loving, and easily relatable, and Jeremy does an awesome job of connecting the characters' lives in unimaginable ways. I love it!
Julie
Jan 02, 2016 Julie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I believe I got this as a free download from Amazon. I knew nothing of the author and had not heard anything of the book, but it looked promising.

It was a pretty tender and inspirational love story. I did not find it very believable, but that had never really stopped me from enjoying a book before. There were times that the author's writing seemed repetitive, but that may have been purposeful as he drew his characters in line with one another.

This is not a book I would rave about, but would de
Marcie Andrew
Oct 09, 2015 Marcie Andrew rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting loving story

Most people have to go through a lot before they figure out what life has in store for them. This is a touching story about two people who had to go through a lot of pain before they could find their own way.
Jo Notary
Feb 15, 2016 Jo Notary marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
334pgs, and in our hearts, insignificant moments speaks to the profound impac, 3 yrs later it comes back to him, he writes an inspirational email, she slops through his fingers, he doesn't get her name, he goes hiking and saves a girl
Carol
Nov 12, 2014 Carol rated it really liked it
Another great book by Jeremy Asher. I liked the coincidences of the characters meeting.
Brandie Breaux
Sep 09, 2014 Brandie Breaux rated it it was amazing
I loved how each of the characters was connected in this book.
Rosalie
Aug 19, 2010 Rosalie rated it it was amazing
Wow! I read this book in just 2 days and I couldn't put it down. It's a beautiful story of how the most insignificant moments can change your life forever. I laughed, cried and got angry too. It wasn't predictable at all and kept me in suspense until the last page. I know the author personally and I am so very proud of Jeremy! If you get the chance check this book out!
Pam
Aug 09, 2012 Pam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although the writing style needs work (I nearly deleted the book after reading the first couple of pages), I'm glad I persevered. The stories of the main characters intertwined beautifully, in the present and the past, culminating in a satisfying ending. The book brought me to tears at times, and for that it gets four stars.
Kendra
Aug 29, 2012 Kendra rated it did not like it

Disappointed. Sounded interesting but didn't get far. Put it down after just a few pages because of language and immoral ideas that I don't agree with. So my rating isn't necessarily for the story, because I didn't read much. My review is for the way it was written and what was included.
Genevieve
Aug 03, 2012 Genevieve rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
I liked the way it showed the same story from different characters perspectives but I didn't appreciate the crudeness and inappropriate comments made by Jayes best friend. Even after trying to ignore that I couldn't stomach the premarital sec. Definitely would NOT recommend.
Gina Valdez
Jan 26, 2013 Gina Valdez rated it liked it
Six degrees of separation is played out in this story. The author was able to connect every character in the story together and still tell a good story of love and persistence. Not an earth shattering book, but I did enjoy the story and was satisfied with the ending.
Mel
Jan 21, 2013 Mel rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. It helped bring out the idea that every moment might lead to something better even if that moment was not good or pleasant. It gave the feel that God is in control of our lives and will try to make something better of uus than we could.
Melissa
Aug 22, 2012 Melissa rated it did not like it
Boring. It was one of those books where it so clearly leads in one direction. You are waiting for the curve ball, but everything turns out exactly as you predicted on page 5. I'm mad that I pushed to the end. Oh well . . .
Suzette
Jun 22, 2013 Suzette rated it really liked it
Can't believe this book made me really cry a few times. Lots of twists and turns and establishes the truth that one must pick them selves up time and time , again. Don't give up!
Not a well polished writer. Lots of potential.
Corissa
Sep 11, 2012 Corissa rated it really liked it
I liked the way this story tied together. If you like a romantic story minus all the sex of your everyday "romance" novel, this is a good choice.
Jill
Sep 26, 2012 Jill rated it it was ok
Shelves: not-for-me
*2.5 stars*
I was bored. It took me quite a few days to read this which isn't typical for me. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great.
Randi
Aug 04, 2012 Randi rated it really liked it
wonderful story that made me feel so many different emotions. I shed quite a few tears which is a sign of a truly great story!!
Micki
Jul 11, 2011 Micki rated it liked it
Author is from Fort Wayne!! Very elementary writing style. Enjoyed the book, but was a bit of cliche.
Donna Block
Aug 10, 2012 Donna Block rated it it was amazing
Excellent book. Makes those "insignificant" moments very, well, significant.
Christi
Christi marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2016
Teresa  Christianson
Teresa Christianson marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Great Britton
Great Britton marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2016
Dina
Dina marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2016
Sandi Roquemore
Sandi Roquemore rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2016
Nancy Brown
Nancy Brown rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Karl Sharp
Karl Sharp rated it it was amazing
May 07, 2016
  • Suspending Reality
  • To Take Her Pride
  • Guardian of Eden
  • Death Is a Relative Thing
  • Story Time (Story Time, #1)
  • Running on Empty
  • Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)
  • Identity: Lost
  • This Time Forever
  • Friends, and Other Perishables (Carl Jacobs Mystery #1)
  • Learning To Swim
  • Under-Heaven
  • Love By The Book
  • Darby Stansfield Thriller Series (Books 1-3 & Bonus Novella)
Jeremy is an author of love stories—emotional journeys that include love found and love lost, humor, romance, danger, and twists that leave the story and characters resonating with you long after you turn the last page. Jeremy’s love for life and family are a constant in his books. Whether you’re relaxing at the pool or curling up next to a fire with a glass of wine, his characters come to life as ...more
More about Jeremy Asher...