Start by marking “Insignificant Moments” as Want to Read:
Insignificant Moments

Insignificant Moments

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  96 ratings  ·  18 reviews
For twenty-seven-year-old Jaye Logan, life has been full of neglected opportunities and missed chances. He's had an incredibly unadventurous career as an assistant librarian and only one serious girlfriend. But on the day he decides to literally climb a mountain and seek something better in life, something better finds him instead.

That glorious day, Jaye rescues a beautif

Published July 18th 2012 (first published June 24th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Insignificant Moments, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Insignificant Moments

Brandi Asher
My husband just had his first book published! It's in the genre of contemporary romance, and it has a Nicholas Sparks feel to it. The book's characters are fun, loving, and easily relatable, and Jeremy does an awesome job of connecting the characters' lives in unimaginable ways. I love it!
Millie Russom
Good

The story was good. There were a lot of coincidents. Never the less, it kept me interested in what would happen next.
Carol
Another great book by Jeremy Asher. I liked the coincidences of the characters meeting.
Brandie Breaux
I loved how each of the characters was connected in this book.
Rosalie
Wow! I read this book in just 2 days and I couldn't put it down. It's a beautiful story of how the most insignificant moments can change your life forever. I laughed, cried and got angry too. It wasn't predictable at all and kept me in suspense until the last page. I know the author personally and I am so very proud of Jeremy! If you get the chance check this book out!
Pam
Although the writing style needs work (I nearly deleted the book after reading the first couple of pages), I'm glad I persevered. The stories of the main characters intertwined beautifully, in the present and the past, culminating in a satisfying ending. The book brought me to tears at times, and for that it gets four stars.
Kendra

Disappointed. Sounded interesting but didn't get far. Put it down after just a few pages because of language and immoral ideas that I don't agree with. So my rating isn't necessarily for the story, because I didn't read much. My review is for the way it was written and what was included.
Genevieve
I liked the way it showed the same story from different characters perspectives but I didn't appreciate the crudeness and inappropriate comments made by Jayes best friend. Even after trying to ignore that I couldn't stomach the premarital sec. Definitely would NOT recommend.
Gina Valdez
Six degrees of separation is played out in this story. The author was able to connect every character in the story together and still tell a good story of love and persistence. Not an earth shattering book, but I did enjoy the story and was satisfied with the ending.
Mel
I really liked this book. It helped bring out the idea that every moment might lead to something better even if that moment was not good or pleasant. It gave the feel that God is in control of our lives and will try to make something better of uus than we could.
Melissa
Boring. It was one of those books where it so clearly leads in one direction. You are waiting for the curve ball, but everything turns out exactly as you predicted on page 5. I'm mad that I pushed to the end. Oh well . . .
Suzette
Can't believe this book made me really cry a few times. Lots of twists and turns and establishes the truth that one must pick them selves up time and time , again. Don't give up!
Not a well polished writer. Lots of potential.
Corissa
I liked the way this story tied together. If you like a romantic story minus all the sex of your everyday "romance" novel, this is a good choice.
Jill
*2.5 stars*
I was bored. It took me quite a few days to read this which isn't typical for me. It wasn't horrible but it wasn't great.
Randi
wonderful story that made me feel so many different emotions. I shed quite a few tears which is a sign of a truly great story!!
Micki
Author is from Fort Wayne!! Very elementary writing style. Enjoyed the book, but was a bit of cliche.
Mercedes Nola
what a great story about chance and life..had me crying and lived how their stories intertwined ...
Donna Block
Excellent book. Makes those "insignificant" moments very, well, significant.
Kellie Munger
Kellie Munger marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Domonique Vontress
Domonique Vontress is currently reading it
Dec 19, 2014
Jessica Reed
Jessica Reed marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Angie
Angie added it
Dec 08, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Chris
Chris is currently reading it
Nov 25, 2014
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Phyllis
Phyllis marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
  • Love Letters
  • Texas Whirlwind
  • This Side of Eden
  • Death Is a Relative Thing
  • Prelude to Reveille:  A Vietnam Awakening
  • To Take Her Pride
  • Project Moses (Enzo Lee Mystery, #1)
  • Running on Empty
  • Identity: Lost
  • Guardian of Eden
  • Love is all around (Looking for Love #1)
  • Sarah of the Moon
  • Story Time (America's Great Emerging Authors)
  • Love Will Find a Way
  • Catch Me a Catch
  • On Ice
  • Three Moons Over Sedona
  • Tempest at Dawn
Across the Creek (Jesse & Sarah, #1) Beneath the Willow (Jesse & Sarah, #2) Losing Faith (Seth & Trista, #1) Close to Home (Jesse & Sarah, #3) The Greatest Gift (Seth & Trista, #2)