Start by marking “Vampires in Love” as Want to Read:
Vampires in Love

Vampires in Love

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  7 reviews
How do star-crossed lovers go on when one of them is not among the living? Can a winter-spring romance survive when the age difference is several thousand years? What's a girl to do when she discovers that her “hot” new date has a body temperature no warmer than a morgue slab?

These are just a few questions for you to ponder as you delve into Vampires in Love, an anthology
Published July 11th 2010 by Sterling Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Vampires in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampires in Love

Sandy
This is an anthology of short stories with themes centered around, you guessed it, Vampires falling in love. The book was exclusive to Barnes and Noble. I have to say that all of the stories were very well written and each story was complete in its own right. I have read short stories in anthology novels that were part of larger series. Some of these stories can lack background content to the reader to make them understandable. This was not the case with this anthology. The few stories that were ...more
Caitlin
"Twilight" by Kelley Armstrong is from her Otherworld series. This one is narrated by the vampire Cassandra. I previously read this short short in Many Bloody Returns.

"Eternity Embraced" by Larissa Ione is from her Demonic series 3.5. A Guardian Andrea Cole is faced with having to kill her lover, Kaden Quinn who was turned vampire.
**On Larissa's Website in free reads: Overkill has 2 more chapters for this story where Andrea and Kaden meet Tayla and Eidolon.
Melissa DeGott
I liked the short stories. I only skipped through one or two of them because they bored me in the first 3 or 4 pages. Other than that, great stories! I started this book thinking the tales would be cheezy, but they actually turned out to be very intriguing and held my attention for the most part!
Kaitlin
I did enjoy this book. I love the subject. I just have a hard time with short stories. I always want to know more about the characters and the rest of the story. I do much better reading the full length books and series of stories, rather than little snippets of their lives.
Susan
Nov 05, 2010 Susan marked it as to-read
Shelves: anthology, hardback
Barnes & Noble bargain book with shorts from Neil Gaiman, Kelley Armstrong, CT Adams & Cathy Clamp, Charles de Lint, Rachel Caine, Dean Wesley Smith, Lilith Saintcrow, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, and Tanya Huff. Couldn't pass it up !
Valeria
It's a good book, some of the stories were a tiny bit hard to follow but always made sense in the end :)
Siobhan
I don't know what I was thinking reading this book
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Alessa Denison
Alessa Denison marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Crimson
Crimson marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Brynn Claire
Brynn Claire marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Stephanie Short-cook
Stephanie Short-cook marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Charlotte O'sullivan
Charlotte O'sullivan marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Sherri Cufley
Sherri Cufley marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Tanya Steyn
Tanya Steyn marked it as to-read
Nov 01, 2014
Shonte' Thompson
Shonte' Thompson marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Chanly
Chanly marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Savanna
Savanna marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Tessa
Tessa marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Tara Anderton
Tara Anderton marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Kirsten Martinez
Kirsten Martinez marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Lavanda2
Lavanda2 marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Suzanne Mcnutt
Suzanne Mcnutt marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Tasha
Tasha marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Iam Rhage
Iam Rhage marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Gina gamill
Gina gamill marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2014
Miza Peters
Miza Peters marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Mickey Allanson
Mickey Allanson marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
  • Hellbound Hearts
  • Dracula in London
  • Dying for It: Tales of Sex and Death
  • The Mammoth Book of Vampire Stories by Women
  • Blood Lite III: Aftertaste (Blood Lite, #3;  Otherworld Stories, #10.4; The Dresden Files, #6.5)
  • Dark & Dangerous
  • The Demonica Compendium
  • Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy 2 (Otherworld Stories, #8.1; The Chronicles of the Black Company 0.3)
  • The Best Science Fiction and Fantasy of the Year (Volume 8)
  • Four Summoner's Tales
  • Curse of the Full Moon: A Werewolf Anthology
  • Shadows of the New Sun: Stories in Honor of Gene Wolfe
Teaching with Feeling Malice Domestic, Vol. 3 Femmes and Fatalities Devil Has Slippery Shoes To Educate with Love