Start by marking “Vampires in Love” as Want to Read:
Vampires in Love

Vampires in Love

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  7 reviews
How do star-crossed lovers go on when one of them is not among the living? Can a winter-spring romance survive when the age difference is several thousand years? What's a girl to do when she discovers that her “hot” new date has a body temperature no warmer than a morgue slab?

These are just a few questions for you to ponder as you delve into Vampires in Love, an anthology
Published July 11th 2010 by Sterling Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Vampires in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampires in Love

Sandy
This is an anthology of short stories with themes centered around, you guessed it, Vampires falling in love. The book was exclusive to Barnes and Noble. I have to say that all of the stories were very well written and each story was complete in its own right. I have read short stories in anthology novels that were part of larger series. Some of these stories can lack background content to the reader to make them understandable. This was not the case with this anthology. The few stories that were ...more
Caitlin
"Twilight" by Kelley Armstrong is from her Otherworld series. This one is narrated by the vampire Cassandra. I previously read this short short in Many Bloody Returns.

"Eternity Embraced" by Larissa Ione is from her Demonic series 3.5. A Guardian Andrea Cole is faced with having to kill her lover, Kaden Quinn who was turned vampire.
**On Larissa's Website in free reads: Overkill has 2 more chapters for this story where Andrea and Kaden meet Tayla and Eidolon.
Melissa DeGott
I liked the short stories. I only skipped through one or two of them because they bored me in the first 3 or 4 pages. Other than that, great stories! I started this book thinking the tales would be cheezy, but they actually turned out to be very intriguing and held my attention for the most part!
Kaitlin
I did enjoy this book. I love the subject. I just have a hard time with short stories. I always want to know more about the characters and the rest of the story. I do much better reading the full length books and series of stories, rather than little snippets of their lives.
Susan
Nov 05, 2010 Susan marked it as to-read
Shelves: anthology, hardback
Barnes & Noble bargain book with shorts from Neil Gaiman, Kelley Armstrong, CT Adams & Cathy Clamp, Charles de Lint, Rachel Caine, Dean Wesley Smith, Lilith Saintcrow, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, and Tanya Huff. Couldn't pass it up !
Valeria
It's a good book, some of the stories were a tiny bit hard to follow but always made sense in the end :)
Siobhan
I don't know what I was thinking reading this book
Spot
Spot marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Andrada
Andrada marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Krissi
Krissi marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
NormaCenva
NormaCenva marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
Jora
Jora marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Tracy Mccall
Tracy Mccall marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Heather M.
Heather M. marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Madison Lewis
Madison Lewis marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
E.A.G. E.A.G.
E.A.G. E.A.G. marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
A
A marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Javier
Javier marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Sheenetta T
Sheenetta T marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Patricia Willis
Patricia Willis marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Michelle Everhart
Michelle Everhart marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Chuckles
Chuckles marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2015
Cesee
Cesee marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Erin lindau
Erin lindau marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2015
Maja
Maja marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
  • The Bitten Word
  • The Urban Fantasy Anthology
  • Dying for It: Tales of Sex and Death
  • Vampires: The Recent Undead
  • Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy 2 (Otherworld Stories, #8.1; The Chronicles of the Black Company 0.3)
  • Blood Lite III: Aftertaste (Blood Lite, #3;  Otherworld Stories, #10.4; The Dresden Files, #6.5)
  • 100 Vicious Little Vampire Stories
  • Twilight Zone: 19 Original Stories on the 50th Anniversary
  • The Demonica Compendium
  • The Mammoth Book of Vampire Stories by Women
  • Four Summoner's Tales
  • Vampires, Wine, and Roses
  • Campus Chills
  • Vampires and Vampirism
Teaching with Feeling Malice Domestic, Vol. 3 Femmes and Fatalities Devil Has Slippery Shoes To Educate with Love