Start by marking “Vampires in Love” as Want to Read:
Vampires in Love

Vampires in Love

3.59  ·  Rating Details  ·  54 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
How do star-crossed lovers go on when one of them is not among the living? Can a winter-spring romance survive when the age difference is several thousand years? What's a girl to do when she discovers that her “hot” new date has a body temperature no warmer than a morgue slab?

These are just a few questions for you to ponder as you delve into Vampires in Love, an anthology
Published July 11th 2010 by Sterling Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Vampires in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vampires in Love

Sandy
This is an anthology of short stories with themes centered around, you guessed it, Vampires falling in love. The book was exclusive to Barnes and Noble. I have to say that all of the stories were very well written and each story was complete in its own right. I have read short stories in anthology novels that were part of larger series. Some of these stories can lack background content to the reader to make them understandable. This was not the case with this anthology. The few stories that were ...more
Caitlin
Apr 06, 2013 Caitlin rated it liked it
"Twilight" by Kelley Armstrong is from her Otherworld series. This one is narrated by the vampire Cassandra. I previously read this short short in Many Bloody Returns.

"Eternity Embraced" by Larissa Ione is from her Demonic series 3.5. A Guardian Andrea Cole is faced with having to kill her lover, Kaden Quinn who was turned vampire.
**On Larissa's Website in free reads: Overkill has 2 more chapters for this story where Andrea and Kaden meet Tayla and Eidolon.
Melissa DeGott
Nov 15, 2012 Melissa DeGott rated it liked it
I liked the short stories. I only skipped through one or two of them because they bored me in the first 3 or 4 pages. Other than that, great stories! I started this book thinking the tales would be cheezy, but they actually turned out to be very intriguing and held my attention for the most part!
Kaitlin
Sep 18, 2011 Kaitlin rated it liked it
I did enjoy this book. I love the subject. I just have a hard time with short stories. I always want to know more about the characters and the rest of the story. I do much better reading the full length books and series of stories, rather than little snippets of their lives.
Susan
Nov 05, 2010 Susan marked it as to-read
Shelves: anthology, hardback
Barnes & Noble bargain book with shorts from Neil Gaiman, Kelley Armstrong, CT Adams & Cathy Clamp, Charles de Lint, Rachel Caine, Dean Wesley Smith, Lilith Saintcrow, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, and Tanya Huff. Couldn't pass it up !
Valeria
May 17, 2013 Valeria rated it really liked it
It's a good book, some of the stories were a tiny bit hard to follow but always made sense in the end :)
Siobhan
Mar 24, 2012 Siobhan rated it did not like it
I don't know what I was thinking reading this book
Delanalbeads
Delanalbeads marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Carl Allen
Carl Allen marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2016
Leona
Leona marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Sonya
Sonya marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2016
Jomar Savilla
Jomar Savilla marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Laranna Knight
Laranna Knight marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Andrew Vickers
Andrew Vickers marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
Kimberly Ross
Kimberly Ross marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Stine
Stine rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2016
Marie Hendley
Marie Hendley marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2016
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Cristycuambot
Cristycuambot marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Juliana Knight
Juliana Knight rated it did not like it
Jan 08, 2016
Brandie
Brandie marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2016
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2016
Julie Westlund
Julie Westlund marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Marcia
Marcia marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2015
rebecca baker
rebecca baker marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Roxy
Roxy marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2015
Sonia
Sonia marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2015
Orville Cummings
Orville Cummings marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2015
Charity Jackson
Charity Jackson marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2015
  • Vampires: The Recent Undead
  • The Bitten Word
  • Grails: Quests of the Dawn
  • Campus Chills
  • Blood Lite III: Aftertaste (Blood Lite, #3;  Otherworld Stories, #10.4; The Dresden Files, #6.5)
  • Four Summoner's Tales
  • Wizard Fantastic
  • A Fantasy Medley (Otherworld Stories, #9.2; Crown of Stars, #7.5; Realms of the Elderlings)
  • One for the Trouble: Book Slam Volume 1
  • The Vampire's Revenge (Savannah Vampire, #5)