Start by marking “Feline Fatale (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery, #9)” as Want to Read:
Feline Fatale (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery, #9)

Feline Fatale (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery #9)

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  112 ratings  ·  11 reviews
While visiting her friend Wanda, Kendra Ballantyne sets off a squabble over the building's animal policy. One week later, an anti-pet board member is found dead in Wanda's apartment. Now, Kendra must start sniffing around for the real killer.
Published July 1st 2010 by Berkley Books (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Feline Fatale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feline Fatale

Melissa
Ok, I was hesitant to read this book. The two previous were mediocre and I "hoped" this one would be better. Up to par with the original books in the serious that made me like Kendra Ballityne, Pet-sitter. I was really really disappointed. I felt like the author was having to repeat things over and over to fill pages...like she had run out of ideas. The side "show" of her law cases, her pet-sitting, her meddling with her friends doggie daycare, and her love life were annoying at best. I got tire ...more
Eva

Had to give up on this one after 100 laborious pages. The characters didn't seem to be going anywhere and I found I really didn't care who murdered mean Margaret. This book might have been better if the author hadn't tried to combine a mystery with a one sided romance. The writing style wasn't my cup of tea, either. The first person narrative was fine, but I didn't need the main character telling me each time she started or ended a day in the book that she had to go about her pet sitting duties
Kristin
Just a bad book. I suffered through it and wow I understand you like pets cats and dogs. I like them too but thats all you talk about. Story not that interesting.
Bethany
I have never met a cozy I didn't like. They are my supreme guilty pleasure. The brighter and more cheery, the cheesier, the better. But I have met my match. I put it back in my "return to library book bag" halfway through. I get it -- she's a petsitter. I don't need the blow-by-blow for MTWTHF, lady. And the intrapersonal drama didn't even make sense. Sorry.
Tammy
Pet sitter Kendra Ballantyne and self-proclaimed "murder magnet" helps prove her friend innocent by tracking down the clues left by a fiesty kitten. Fluff with some romance. Suggestive language rather than descriptive though.

Grey853
This is book nine in a series, which is surprising because it wasn't a great book. The writing is rather dull and the plot unrealistic. I won't be reading the rest of the series.
Elaine
used the term "murder magnet" I think 129 times in this book. It was cute the first couple of times not so much by the end.
Jeannie and Louis Rigod
I enjoyed this book but it got slightly tedious to me. It lacked the usual surprising turns. I thought Kiki was going to be a surprise but not really. The romance moved onward, although, choppily to my opinion.

It just wasn't up to the prior ones I'd read.
Anne-Kathrine
This book was ok but found some of the descriptions annoying. But will check out the next book comes out :)
Caroline
Another good entry in the pet-sitter mysteries. I love all the animals in these stories.
Pat
this series is getting kind of tired-nothing really new,
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Lily
Lily marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014
Tracey Muir
Tracey Muir marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Lisa Mackey
Lisa Mackey marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Jolisa Sampey
Jolisa Sampey marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Kim
Kim added it
Oct 24, 2014
Michele
Michele marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
  • A Stitch in Crime (Crochet Mystery, #4)
  • Drip Dead (A Georgiana Neverall Mystery #3)
  • Antiques Flee Market (A Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery, #3)
  • Nine Lives Last Forever (The Cats and Curios Mystery Series, #2)
  • Cut to the Corpse (A Decoupage Mystery, #2)
  • False Impressions (Stamping Sisters, #3)
  • Just Desserts (Hemlock Falls Mysteries, #9)
  • Death of a Rug Lord (Den of Antiquity, #14)
  • A Killer Collection (A Collectible Mystery, #1)
  • The Diva Cooks a Goose (A Domestic Diva Mystery,  #4)
  • Town in a Wild Moose Chase (A Candy Holliday Mystery, #3)
  • Fruit of All Evil (A Farmers' Market Mystery, #2)
  • Beewitched (Queen Bee Mystery, #5)
  • All That Matters
  • Red Delicious Death (Orchard, #3)
  • The Whole Cat and Caboodle (Second Chance Cat Mystery, #1)
  • Foul Play at the Fair (Celebration Bay, #1)
Linda O. Johnston's first published fiction appeared in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine and won the Robert L. Fish Memorial Award for Best First Mystery Short Story of the Year. Since then, Linda has had more short stories published, plus ten mysteries and eighteen romance novels.

Linda’s new Pet Rescue Mystery series for Berkley Prime Crime is a spinoff from her successful Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-
More about Linda O. Johnston...
Sit, Stay, Slay (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery #1) Beaglemania (Pet Rescue Mystery, #1) Nothing to Fear But Ferrets (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-sitter Mystery, #2) Alpha Wolf (Alpha Force, #2) Fine-Feathered Death (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-sitter Mystery, #3)