Start by marking “Feline Fatale (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery, #9)” as Want to Read:
Feline Fatale (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery, #9)

Feline Fatale (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery #9)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  124 ratings  ·  12 reviews
While visiting her friend Wanda, Kendra Ballantyne sets off a squabble over the building's animal policy. One week later, an anti-pet board member is found dead in Wanda's apartment. Now, Kendra must start sniffing around for the real killer.
Published July 1st 2010 by Berkley Books (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Feline Fatale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Feline Fatale

Eva

Had to give up on this one after 100 laborious pages. The characters didn't seem to be going anywhere and I found I really didn't care who murdered mean Margaret. This book might have been better if the author hadn't tried to combine a mystery with a one sided romance. The writing style wasn't my cup of tea, either. The first person narrative was fine, but I didn't need the main character telling me each time she started or ended a day in the book that she had to go about her pet sitting duties
Melissa
Ok, I was hesitant to read this book. The two previous were mediocre and I "hoped" this one would be better. Up to par with the original books in the serious that made me like Kendra Ballityne, Pet-sitter. I was really really disappointed. I felt like the author was having to repeat things over and over to fill pages...like she had run out of ideas. The side "show" of her law cases, her pet-sitting, her meddling with her friends doggie daycare, and her love life were annoying at best. I got tire ...more
Bethany
I have never met a cozy I didn't like. They are my supreme guilty pleasure. The brighter and more cheery, the cheesier, the better. But I have met my match. I put it back in my "return to library book bag" halfway through. I get it -- she's a petsitter. I don't need the blow-by-blow for MTWTHF, lady. And the intrapersonal drama didn't even make sense. Sorry.
Grey853
This is book nine in a series, which is surprising because it wasn't a great book. The writing is rather dull and the plot unrealistic. I won't be reading the rest of the series.
Kristin
Just a bad book. I suffered through it and wow I understand you like pets cats and dogs. I like them too but thats all you talk about. Story not that interesting.
Caroline
Disappointing. I haven't finished the book yet. Normally I read this type of book really quickly in just a couple of evenings at most but I'm going on a week with this one. I am about 75% done so don't want to give up. I like animals and I like the premise of the book but the writing is very stilted and one dimensional. As other reviewers have said we don't need to know every detail of Kendra's day. Also it is annoying to read her thoughts like "I remained in the business casual I'd worn to the ...more
Tammy
Pet sitter Kendra Ballantyne and self-proclaimed "murder magnet" helps prove her friend innocent by tracking down the clues left by a fiesty kitten. Fluff with some romance. Suggestive language rather than descriptive though.

Elaine
used the term "murder magnet" I think 129 times in this book. It was cute the first couple of times not so much by the end.
Jeannie and Louis Rigod
I enjoyed this book but it got slightly tedious to me. It lacked the usual surprising turns. I thought Kiki was going to be a surprise but not really. The romance moved onward, although, choppily to my opinion.

It just wasn't up to the prior ones I'd read.
Anne-Kathrine
This book was ok but found some of the descriptions annoying. But will check out the next book comes out :)
Caroline
Another good entry in the pet-sitter mysteries. I love all the animals in these stories.
Pat
this series is getting kind of tired-nothing really new,
Jeanette
Jeanette marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Ginger
Ginger marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Mariann
Mariann marked it as to-read
May 06, 2015
Shellii Huff
Shellii Huff marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
Raven
Raven marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Jodielynn
Jodielynn marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Kathie Fahey
Kathie Fahey marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Bexscho
Bexscho marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
♥Juvia♥
♥Juvia♥ marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Lisa Jensen
Lisa Jensen marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Marcie
Marcie marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Nan St.Michael
Nan St.Michael marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Drive Time (Charlotte McNally, #4)
  • Raining Cat Sitters and Dogs (A Dixie Hemingway Mystery #5)
  • Silent Auction (A Josie Prescott Antiques Mystery #5)
  • Gaits of Heaven (A Dog Lover's Mystery, #17)
  • Dial H for Hitchcock (A Cece Caruso Mystery, #5)
  • Formula for Murder (A Maternal Instincts Mystery, #3)
  • A Stitch in Crime (Crochet Mystery, #4)
  • You May Now Kill the Bride (Carnegie Kincaid, #5)
  • Casket Case (A Callie Parrish Mystery #3)
  • Preaching to the Corpse (Advice Column Mystery, #2)
  • Last Writes (Forensic Handwriting Mystery, #4)
  • Nine Lives Last Forever (The Cats and Curios Mystery Series, #2)
  • Murder Grins and Bears It (Gertie Johnson #2)
  • Pie A la Murder (A Della Cooks Mystery #4)
  • French Polished Murder (A Daring Finds Mystery, #2)
  • Short Squeeze: A Mystery
  • The Northbury Papers (A Karen Pelletier Mystery #2)
  • The Riesling Retribution (Wine Country Mysteries #4)
Linda O. Johnston's first published fiction appeared in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine and won the Robert L. Fish Memorial Award for Best First Mystery Short Story of the Year. Since then, Linda has had more short stories published, plus ten mysteries and eighteen romance novels.

Linda’s new Pet Rescue Mystery series for Berkley Prime Crime is a spinoff from her successful Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-
More about Linda O. Johnston...

Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery (9 books)
  • Sit, Stay, Slay (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery #1)
  • Nothing to Fear But Ferrets (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-sitter Mystery, #2)
  • Fine-Feathered Death (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-sitter Mystery, #3)
  • Meow is for Murder (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery #4)
  • The Fright of the Iguana (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery, #5)
  • Double Dog Dare (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery #6)
  • Never Say Sty (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery #7)
  • Howl Deadly (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery, #8)
Sit, Stay, Slay (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-Sitter Mystery #1) Beaglemania (Pet Rescue Mystery, #1) Nothing to Fear But Ferrets (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-sitter Mystery, #2) Alpha Wolf (Alpha Force, #2) Fine-Feathered Death (Kendra Ballantyne, Pet-sitter Mystery, #3)