Start by marking “Electric Daisy, Vol. 5 (Dengeki Daist, #5)” as Want to Read:
Electric Daisy, Vol. 5 (Dengeki Daist, #5)

Electric Daisy, Vol. 5 (Dengeki Daisy #5)

4.47  ·  Rating Details  ·  4,570 Ratings  ·  56 Reviews
"No matter what happens, I'll protect you."
Teru, a poor and kind girl, recently lost her older brother, her only remaining relative. Before he died he gave her a cell phone connecting her to a person he said would support her if ever he were unable to. As time passes she is cheered on by text messages sent from this enigmatic person, known only as DAISY. Then, one day, th
Paperback
Published July 2010 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published 2009)

Miss Ryoko
Dec 28, 2011 Miss Ryoko rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, library-book
I have nothing new to say about how much I love this series, so enjoy these sexy pictures of Kurosaki XD

UNN! So hot!
Kurosaki so hot!

What a stud!
What a stud

This look could kill...or... you know, make my clothes disintegrate XD!!!!!!!!
Sex pot Kurosaki

I'm putting this one up simply because I like it :-p
Cutie Kurosaki

Also, Riko is my hero! LOL!
Jessica-Robyn
I'm really noticing how excellent the art is at conveying movement. A lot of the time romance mangas don't get the same range of body motion in the art, because reactions aren't as physical. But in Dengeki, the moments of sudden movement have a very similar feeling as a well drawn action/adventure manga. It really is amazing how easy it is to imagine these characters moving around and interacting with each other.

I like the direction the plot is moving in, although a specific scene does get used
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
My Thoughts:

Things are kicking up in this volume. There are characters who really don't seem to be who they say they are. Ms. Mori especially isn't nearly the idiot that she makes herself out to be. What game is that woman playing?

Kurosaki still seems unable to move forward with what he wants to happen with Teru. He seems to know that Teru knows about him, but he still hasn't confronted her, yet.

Teru experiences some guilt over people getting hurt because of whatever is going on with people tryi
Holly Letson
This volume was kinda bleh. I just wish they would tell one another how they feel already. I feel like this series kinda drags on and on.
Courtney
Slowly working my way through the series...
Last book, Kurosaki was injured saving Teru after someone tried to drop a desk on her from one of the upper stories of the school. Cue more investigating into the mystery group who has been causing trouble lately. Also more UST between Teru and Kurosaki.
Also, the introduction of a new villain in the group - a mystery boy in a dark hoodie has been buying e-mail addresses from hackers.
The daisy group investigate Mr. Arai, the old school computer teacher (
Courtney (Storybook Slayers)
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

Dengeki Daisy is a favorite of mine for not only for its beautiful artistic characters but also for the romance that just tantalized me through and through but also for the tight-knit relations that the characters have. Through a darkened past, they all stick close to each other because they are more of a family. That is what I find beautiful about this manga.

Definitely something Shojo fans should look into. You'll fall for the characte
Fariha Hossain
Oct 10, 2014 Fariha Hossain rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2014
Kurosaki!Why are you so awesome?? <3
Lara
Jul 05, 2011 Lara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Things are getting messier and messier and everyone's trying to find out who that dastardly fake Daisy is! When someone asks Teru to give them Daisy's name or e-mail address because she's being threatened and Teru refuses, that person gets hurt and Teru feels horribly guilty--but not for the reason you might think. We also find out a little more of Kurosaki and Soichiro's story and what it is that Kurosaki is hanging onto. As always, I'm looking forward to the next volume!
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
Jul 23, 2011 Sarah ~Sehrenity~ rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
Wah! Why can't this one come out faster! The one thing this volume did was make me believe that almost anyone can have ulterior motives, and everyone is to be held suspect. I do have a nasty suspicion about the fake Daisy...
Mercy Martinez
Mar 26, 2014 Mercy Martinez rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Esta mejor que el tomo n4 pero siempre voy a tener mis dudas; QUE CARAJOS HIZO TAN GRAVE DAISY QUE NO PUEDE CONFESARLE TODA LA VERDAD A TERU??

Joder, desde el primer tomo, trato y trato y trato de ver si me dan pista pero NADA. Lo único que podemos ver es que reaparece - aunque solo en 2 paginas - una de la primeras personas, la cual hizo su debud por primera vez Daisy en cuanto a su trabajo de Hacker. Y que al parecer podria estar siendo controlado por alguien mas.....- que por cierto, tiene un
Cristel
Dec 21, 2013 Cristel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Genialoso como los anteriores y con aun más peligro e intriga.. Quiero saber que pasa :)
Ruba AlTurki
Oct 25, 2010 Ruba AlTurki rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

If you are interested in Fashion photography lighting, you've probably poured over sites such as Strobist and flickr groups devoted to set ups and lighting diagrams. The downside of those groups is that they are mostly populated by amateurs who don't have the experience, skill set, or articulation to bring an understanding to everything that goes into a very successful fashion shoot.

Light and Shoot 50 Fashion Photos is a
Soobie's heartbroken
La lettura comincia ad essere più lunga del previsto. Non ha ancora capito perché mi servano così tanti giorni per un semplice manga.

OK, forse Teru non è il mio ideale di personaggio femminile. Purtroppo non ho passione per le schiavette che appena uno gli ordina qualcosa si danno da fare per accontentarlo.

Che poi, tutto questo hacking. L'autrice lo utilizza come se fosse una bacchetta magica per risolvere i problemi.

Sigh! Non sono neanche a metà.
Natsu Dragneel
Dec 05, 2014 Natsu Dragneel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shoujo-beat
I'm sick today so I got a chance to read this volume! Kurosaki getting hurt to save Teru and he has been greatly injured... It's just too sad, too sad for words... I bet it was someone with a dark personality, black hair, and just... WEARING ALL BLACK! This guy behind the Jack Frost virus sounds like a gloomy dude who doesn't get out very much... = w =
Sinta Nisfuanna
Dec 14, 2011 Sinta Nisfuanna rated it liked it
Keadaan semakin gawat sejak Kurosaki terluka parah karena melindungi Teru. Perasaan bersalah semakin bersalah ketika Ibu Mori juga menjadi korban penusukan. Sayangnya, upaya penangkapan pelaku lagi-lagi hanya mendatangkan sosok yang hanya diperalat. Nama Pak Arai, yang di volume 1, kembali muncul sebagai sasaran tersangka.

Di sisi lain, hubungan Teru dan Kurosaki menjadi semakin dekat dengan Kurosaki yang semakin melindungi Teru. Well, walaupun cerita menjadi lebih serius, saya masih dibuat terta
Hannah
Aug 19, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy, manga
Series Review: I adore this series! It is gripping and entertaining. The characters never fail to make me laugh and the plot can be suspenseful without being overwhelming. I definitely recommend this manga!
Bethyboo ღ The Book Addict ღ
And once again Kurosaki breaks my heart with how much he's suffering. I just want to go there and give him a giant hug. Something that's will always frustrate me even though I get why is the fact that both Kurosaki and Teru keep silent about what they know. Ugh.

Dani
Love how we are revealed things very smoothly though what happens plot wise. It isn't clumsy or contrived. I love how they have to read each other by what they don't say. Teru and Daisy are just real and yet so good together in a broken sort of way.

Love that we finally have a moment where he admits his feelings toward Teru. We've not had that before now! Also the story is so expertly woven together! We get Teru's feelings of guilt coming together to heal Kurosaki's feelings, at least somewhat th
Dezel Marie Ocampo
Teru knows that Kurosaki is Daisy. Kurosaki knows that Teru knows he's Daisy. But either is saying anything. I wonder how long they can pretend and how long before they become honest with each other.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Tehru and friends try to find info on the fake Daisy, wondering who it could be and why. Another good volume. Looking forward to the next one.
Bbabri
Sep 08, 2013 Bbabri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nem tudom mást írni, mint amit eddig is. Imádom. A történet, a karakterek, a cselekmény egyszerűen tökéletes.
Imádom Kuroksaki-t, és hogy mindig csak azt teszi, ami Teru-nak a legjobb. Imádom, hogy Teru mindig ír Daisy-nek üzeneteket, pedig már tudja, hogy Daisy és Kurosaki egy és ugyanaz a személy. És egyre közelebb kerülnek egymáshoz. *.*
Imádom a flashback-eket, és hogy Teru bátyja is fel-feltűnik.
De azt nem szeretem, hogy még mindig a sötétben tapogatózok, hogy mi is történik, és hogy Kurosaki
fuyu ikehara
Oct 06, 2015 fuyu ikehara rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
i passed the point where i cannot even tell which scenes were in each volume

THIS MANGA IS A DRUG
Molly
Jan 04, 2016 Molly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I guess I'm a little tired of this kind of manga.
Luna
Feb 19, 2016 Luna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall review of series.
Rachel (Sfogs)
Sep 14, 2014 Rachel (Sfogs) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library
Ms Mori can't be trusted!
Sammie
Mar 21, 2016 Sammie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So so good ,love this series ,i love of all Treu and Kurosaki's an moments together :)
Yona
Aug 31, 2015 Yona rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-best-manga
As I thought it is awesome
Nuha Ahmed
Jul 12, 2015 Nuha Ahmed rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
things are complicated with teru,
she always takes the responsibility of every incident, always worried, feeling that she is harming everyone around her and that she is the cause of everything.
i'm glad she had a little settlement of heart and mind in the last chapter, i hope seriously she doesn't feel so much agony in coming chapters.
Kristine Hansen
Jan 28, 2014 Kristine Hansen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*sniffle*

Sometimes I am amazed at the depth to these stories, how well the mangaka understands the human heart and mind.
  • Black Bird, Vol. 10 (Black Bird, #10)
  • High School Debut, Vol. 08  (High School Debut, #8)
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 10
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 02 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Love★Com, Vol. 17
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 02
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 2] (Faster than a Kiss #2)
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super
More about Kyousuke Motomi...

Dengeki Daisy (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 07 (Dengeki Daisy, #7)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 08 (Dengeki Daisy, #8)
  • Dengeki Daisy 09 (Dengeki Daisy, #9)
  • 電撃デイジー10
  • 電撃デイジー 11

“Haha, I can't hit you. If I did, I'd feel sorry for the person who'd have to clean up the mess of your splattered brain.” 66 likes