Start by marking “Electric Daisy, Vol. 5 (Dengeki Daist, #5)” as Want to Read:
Electric Daisy, Vol. 5 (Dengeki Daist, #5)

Electric Daisy, Vol. 5 (Dengeki Daisy #5)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  3,534 ratings  ·  45 reviews
"No matter what happens, I'll protect you."
Teru, a poor and kind girl, recently lost her older brother, her only remaining relative. Before he died he gave her a cell phone connecting her to a person he said would support her if ever he were unable to. As time passes she is cheered on by text messages sent from this enigmatic person, known only as DAISY. Then, one day, th
Paperback
Published July 2010 by PT Gramedia (m&c!) (first published 2009)

*Queen Diva*
I have nothing new to say about how much I love this series, so enjoy these sexy pictures of Kurosaki XD

UNN! So hot!
Kurosaki so hot!

What a stud!
What a stud

This look could kill...or... you know, make my clothes disintegrate XD!!!!!!!!
Sex pot Kurosaki

I'm putting this one up simply because I like it :-p
Cutie Kurosaki

Also, Riko is my hero! LOL!
Jessica-Robyn
I'm really noticing how excellent the art is at conveying movement. A lot of the time romance mangas don't get the same range of body motion in the art, because reactions aren't as physical. But in Dengeki, the moments of sudden movement have a very similar feeling as a well drawn action/adventure manga. It really is amazing how easy it is to imagine these characters moving around and interacting with each other.

I like the direction the plot is moving in, although a specific scene does get used
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
My Thoughts:

Things are kicking up in this volume. There are characters who really don't seem to be who they say they are. Ms. Mori especially isn't nearly the idiot that she makes herself out to be. What game is that woman playing?

Kurosaki still seems unable to move forward with what he wants to happen with Teru. He seems to know that Teru knows about him, but he still hasn't confronted her, yet.

Teru experiences some guilt over people getting hurt because of whatever is going on with people tryi
Courtney
Slowly working my way through the series...
Last book, Kurosaki was injured saving Teru after someone tried to drop a desk on her from one of the upper stories of the school. Cue more investigating into the mystery group who has been causing trouble lately. Also more UST between Teru and Kurosaki.
Also, the introduction of a new villain in the group - a mystery boy in a dark hoodie has been buying e-mail addresses from hackers.
The daisy group investigate Mr. Arai, the old school computer teacher (
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

Dengeki Daisy is a favorite of mine for not only for its beautiful artistic characters but also for the romance that just tantalized me through and through but also for the tight-knit relations that the characters have. Through a darkened past, they all stick close to each other because they are more of a family. That is what I find beautiful about this manga.

Definitely something Shojo fans should look into. You'll fall for the characte
Fariha Hossain
Kurosaki!Why are you so awesome?? <3
Lara
Things are getting messier and messier and everyone's trying to find out who that dastardly fake Daisy is! When someone asks Teru to give them Daisy's name or e-mail address because she's being threatened and Teru refuses, that person gets hurt and Teru feels horribly guilty--but not for the reason you might think. We also find out a little more of Kurosaki and Soichiro's story and what it is that Kurosaki is hanging onto. As always, I'm looking forward to the next volume!
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
Wah! Why can't this one come out faster! The one thing this volume did was make me believe that almost anyone can have ulterior motives, and everyone is to be held suspect. I do have a nasty suspicion about the fake Daisy...
Mercy Martinez
Esta mejor que el tomo n°4 pero siempre voy a tener mis dudas; QUE CARAJOS HIZO TAN GRAVE DAISY QUE NO PUEDE CONFESARLE TODA LA VERDAD A TERU??

Joder, desde el primer tomo, trato y trato y trato de ver si me dan pista pero NADA. Lo único que podemos ver es que reaparece - aunque solo en 2 paginas - una de la primeras personas, la cual hizo su debud por primera vez Daisy en cuanto a su trabajo de Hacker. Y que al parecer podria estar siendo controlado por alguien mas.....- que por cierto, tiene un
Cristel
Genialoso como los anteriores y con aun más peligro e intriga.. Quiero saber que pasa :)
Ruba AlTurki
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Online Eccentric Librarian

More reviews at the Online Eccentric Librarian  http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

More reviews (and no fluff) on the blog http://surrealtalvi.wordpress.com/

If you are interested in Fashion photography lighting, you've probably poured over sites such as Strobist and flickr groups devoted to set ups and lighting diagrams. The downside of those groups is that they are mostly populated by amateurs who don't have the experience, skill set, or articulation to bring an understanding to everything that goes into a very successful fashion shoot.

Light and Shoot 50 Fashion Photos is a
Ciel  Phantomhive
I think that Tasuku-kun should confess his love for Teru-chan RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!! =w=
Tasuku-kun has NO idea that Teru-chan likes him back! But it's SO obvious! I mean come on! There have been too many signs for them! Riko-chan even tried in volume 11 or 10 I don't know! But when I got to the end and Tasuku-kun risked his life so Teru-chan would have gotten hit by that "magic" falling desk and chair... *sobs* No! It's too late for the hero to die! t(T^Tt)
Soobie's heartbroken again
La lettura comincia ad essere più lunga del previsto. Non ha ancora capito perché mi servano così tanti giorni per un semplice manga.

OK, forse Teru non è il mio ideale di personaggio femminile. Purtroppo non ho passione per le schiavette che appena uno gli ordina qualcosa si danno da fare per accontentarlo.

Che poi, tutto questo hacking. L'autrice lo utilizza come se fosse una bacchetta magica per risolvere i problemi.

Sigh! Non sono neanche a metà.
Natsu Dragneel
I'm sick today so I got a chance to read this volume! Kurosaki getting hurt to save Teru and he has been greatly injured... It's just too sad, too sad for words... I bet it was someone with a dark personality, black hair, and just... WEARING ALL BLACK! This guy behind the Jack Frost virus sounds like a gloomy dude who doesn't get out very much... = w =
sinta nisfuanna
Keadaan semakin gawat sejak Kurosaki terluka parah karena melindungi Teru. Perasaan bersalah semakin bersalah ketika Ibu Mori juga menjadi korban penusukan. Sayangnya, upaya penangkapan pelaku lagi-lagi hanya mendatangkan sosok yang hanya diperalat. Nama Pak Arai, yang di volume 1, kembali muncul sebagai sasaran tersangka.

Di sisi lain, hubungan Teru dan Kurosaki menjadi semakin dekat dengan Kurosaki yang semakin melindungi Teru. Well, walaupun cerita menjadi lebih serius, saya masih dibuat terta
Hannah
Series Review: I adore this series! It is gripping and entertaining. The characters never fail to make me laugh and the plot can be suspenseful without being overwhelming. I definitely recommend this manga!
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Tehru and friends try to find info on the fake Daisy, wondering who it could be and why. Another good volume. Looking forward to the next one.
Bbabri
Nem tudom mást írni, mint amit eddig is. Imádom. A történet, a karakterek, a cselekmény egyszerűen tökéletes.
Imádom Kuroksaki-t, és hogy mindig csak azt teszi, ami Teru-nak a legjobb. Imádom, hogy Teru mindig ír Daisy-nek üzeneteket, pedig már tudja, hogy Daisy és Kurosaki egy és ugyanaz a személy. És egyre közelebb kerülnek egymáshoz. *.*
Imádom a flashback-eket, és hogy Teru bátyja is fel-feltűnik.
De azt nem szeretem, hogy még mindig a sötétben tapogatózok, hogy mi is történik, és hogy Kurosaki
Rachel (Sfogs)
Ms Mori can't be trusted!
Kristine Pratt
*sniffle*

Sometimes I am amazed at the depth to these stories, how well the mangaka understands the human heart and mind.
Thenia
Kurosaki's recuperating after the injury and everyone's trying to solve the fake DAISY mystery. Teru's feeling guilty and is kind of hard on herself, especially for an incident with the manipulating infirmary teacher (who I really dislike).

Kurosaki knows that Teru knows that he's DAISY, but he doesn't want her to know that he knows and it's complicated all over!

Nothing much really happens in this volume and I hope the next one picks up speed and some mysteries get solved.
Courtney
Another great book in a great series. There are twists and turns around every corner and not everyone is who they seem to be. I absolutely love this series. The relationship between Teru and Kurosaki is becoming more complex and interesting as well. I can't wait to see how it develops in further volumes. I love how loving and protective Kurosaki is when it comes to Teru. Every girl wants a guy who loves them like that.

So excited to read the next volume!
Salymar
This book belonged to the best shoujo manga ever! Actually, there are lots of factors that bring out it's awesome-ness, (1)With its strong heroine, (2)conflicted hero, and (3)story -- OF COURSE that does both humor and emotion well, it is still most definitely a series worth reading.

for more information, I found this cool review: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/revie...

UPDATE:
I STOPPED READING THE SERIES -_-
Jess
So this is the volume when we learn that Kurosaki knows that Teru knows that he's Daisy. So, basically they both know he's the hacker who's been protecting her since her brother died, and both of them are still pretending to keep the secret. In any other manga this would have elicited an eyeroll and a toss across the room, but I can't not love this book. The characters, the just bring so much awesome!
Patricia BookExhibitionism
Marina
getting a tad bit annoying, I wish they'd stop dancing around with the she knows, he knows she knows, she knows he knows she knows. Also tired of this plot line. Need more development.
Kate
We are on the hunt of finding the fake "Daisy". But first we see how Tasuku Kurosaki does after that last volume's startling ending (big cliffhanger). Building up suspense now.
Jenni
Getting excited right now. Will Teru tell Kurosaki that she knew his identity as Daisy, or will Kurosaki tell her first?
The main question is, who will confess first?
Cat
This is going downhill. Still good, but too much going on. And the dynamic is getting increasingly more Twilightish, which isn't surprising but still bothers me.
  • High School Debut, Vol. 04 (High School Debut, #4)
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 10
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 5 (Strobe Edge, #5)
  • Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu Vol 02 (Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Black Bird, Vol. 9 (Black Bird, #9)
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 25
4519463
Kyousuke Motomi (最富 キョウスケ Motomi Kyōsuke) is a Japanese mangaka whose stories have frequently been published in the monthly Betsucomi magazine. She is most currently working on Dengeki Daisy.

She uses a male pseudonym and draws herself as a man, but she's actually female."If my stories can touch you, make you laugh, forget unhappy things, or even give you that 'good job' feeling, then I'll be super
More about Kyousuke Motomi...

Dengeki Daisy (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 4 (Dengeki Daisy, #4)
  • 電撃デイジー 6 (Dengeki Daisy, #6)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 07 (Dengeki Daisy, #7)
  • Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 08 (Dengeki Daisy, #8)
  • Dengeki Daisy 09 (Dengeki Daisy, #9)
  • 電撃デイジー10
  • 電撃デイジー 11
Beast Master, Vol. 1 (Beast Master, #1) Electric Daisy, Vol. 1 (Dengeki Daisy, #1) Beast Master, Vol. 2 (Beast Master, #2) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 2 (Dengeki Daisy, #2) Dengeki Daisy, Vol. 3 (Dengeki Daisy, #3)

“Haha, I can't hit you. If I did, I'd feel sorry for the person who'd have to clean up the mess of your splattered brain.” 58 likes