Start by marking “Shadow on the Moon (Republic of Luna)” as Want to Read:
Shadow on the Moon (Republic of Luna)

Shadow on the Moon (Republic of Luna)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Shadow on the Moon combines Evolution’s Child and Revelation’s Child of the Republic of Luna series into one 500-page Anniversary Edition. The Republic of Luna is an ongoing saga about the trials and tribulations of humanities first extraterrestrial nation. Shadow on the Moon covers the Lunarian timeline from late October to early November in the year 2092.

April 1, 2060 i
Paperback, Anniversary Edition, 500 pages
Published (first published April 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Shadow on the Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow on the Moon

Kamla
I won this book from the Goodreads giveaways and received a signed copy from the author Charles Lee Lesher. Thanks.

I have to admit that it took me a little while, 60 or so pages, to really get into this book but I’m really glad I stuck with it. Shadow on the Moon turned out to be a highly thought provoking, well written, action packed Hard Sci-Fi read. Once I got into it, I couldn't put it down.

The year is 2092 and this rock we call home has gone to the dogs. Hell, Houston’s been nuked off the f
Mark
Myself, I like a good, liberal, atheist screed. There aren't enough of them in publication today. However, you should go into this book knowing this is what you're getting ready to read.

First and foremost, Shadow on the Moon is a fun, engaging read. It's a David/Goliath war story with little, old Republic of Luna, bound by a treaty that keeps it defenseless, threatened by Old Earth's (mostly) religious empires, who bristle with high-tech weaponry.

While I enjoyed it, there were a couple of thing
Mary
I won Shadow of the Moon from First Reads. I'm looking forward to reading it now that it's arrived. I may share this one with my sci fi loving nephew.
Felix Polz
Felix Polz marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
Aug 06, 2012
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2012
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2012
Alina Vincent
Alina Vincent marked it as to-read
Danielle Joy
Danielle Joy marked it as to-read
Benjamin
Benjamin marked it as to-read
Vex
Vex marked it as to-read
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Meghan
Meghan marked it as to-read
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Lorraine
Lorraine marked it as to-read
Moon Maiden
Moon Maiden marked it as to-read
Roxanne
Roxanne marked it as to-read
Jeannie
Jeannie marked it as to-read
Jennifer Metz
Jennifer Metz marked it as to-read
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Malyssa Latta
Malyssa Latta marked it as to-read
Alysa Morley
Alysa Morley marked it as to-read
Kristen N.
Kristen N. marked it as to-read
Larry
Larry marked it as to-read
Anja Manning
Anja Manning marked it as to-read
Robbie
Robbie marked it as to-read
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 next »
Wow I won :) 2 6 Oct 22, 2010 08:20PM
Let me tell you just a little about myself. My folks were divorced before I was three back when divorce was unheard of. Guess they just couldn't take my incessant howling. No matter. They both loved me and that was all I really cared about at that age. I grew up bouncing between Colorado and Southern California and loving every minute of it. By the time I started high school, I had visited every s ...more
More about Charles Lee Lesher...
Evolution's Child - Earthman (Republic of Luna) Evolution's Child Bad Day on the Verde Turning Paradise (Republic of Luna Book 6) Evolution's Child - Lunarian (Republic of Luna)

“The road ahead is long and there will be many setbacks. Success is not assured… but the price of failure has never been this high.” 1 likes